Who do you know that has fancied your wife

I'm a lady, whether I'm in a relationship or not I have guys hitting on me almost every single day, their my friends, ex's, strangers, bosses, co-works, my boyfriends brother, dad, friends and as many women. So guys don't think for one minute you're wife/gf is not getting attention from other potential lovers, because she is. From what I've read a very large percentage (almost all) women will at some point in time cheat on their husband/boyfriend more than once, not only with guys, but yes with girls as well.
P.S. Once a girl has had a big penis I side her, she will forever crave it again and again, on the other hand if she hasen't had a big penis yet she will be curious until she does.

Last edited:
I have just found out something that I suspected to be true. A guy where she works was selling an old shed cheap so I told her to get it. He said he would dismantle it and transport it to our house and finally, he would rebuild it for us, WTF?? Its a lowly £30 approx $37. who does all that for such a low price, but I said for her to get it and she was happy so why not. he came with it yesterday. When he came I went out to help him and he seemed suprised to see me, but we unloaded the shed and he told me he will be back at the weekend to put it up. it was quick thinking but I said "ahh I will be working all weekend, but my wife will be in" his face lit up and he assured me that was ok. Today I sat her down and said that I think he fancies you and her reply was one of mock shock "really! do you really think so?" I looked at her for a full minute and said "what have you done with him so far?" she looked at me and smiled and told me that he had given her a lift home and tried to kiss her and she kissed him back. "Go on" I said, she went on to say that he was pushing up her jumper and feeling her tits pulling hard on her fat nipples. She said she couldnt resist any longer and tugged at his joggers and out dropped a big fat cock, she reckoned it was so big it wouldnt fit in her mouth properly and she could only just get the head in, but he cum anyway.
I asked her did he fuck her, but she said no. "Do you want to?" I asked and she went quite, looked down at the floor and said that she had been having fantasies about him and his big cock stretching her pussy as it slides in. She admited it was only the once but she wanted to go further.
The problem is that she has now fucked quite a few guys that work with her (and a couple that I used to work with) and I am afraid she will get a bad name as a slut and an easy lay. So I left the ball in her court and told her that I dont mind as long as she tells me all about it
That’s about all you can do is put the ball in their court and back whatever decision she makes. In my opinion if you’ve chosen this lifestyle and are willing to accept the fact that your wife (not specifically you, but all husbands of course) will be fucking other men and in some cases LOTS of other men then they are the one in the relationship who decides what will and will not happen. In my case that doesn’t make me a sub, it makes me a husband who loves his wife more than life itself because of our own relationship and because she fucks other men not only to please herself but to please me as well because that’s what I want her to do and lastly because it makes me proud that the men who have fucked my wife know exactly how great of a fuck she is but she’s not theirs to keep. She’s my wife.

When we are out and about, just about everywhere we go she gets attention from guys. If we are at a bar having drinks, all I have to do is go to the pisser and when I get back she has someone or more than one talking to her. I love it, she will flirt with them, flash them some leg. Sitting at the bar she will make sure her legs are parted when she turns to get off the stool.
If we go to a swinging party guys follow her around like puppies, hoping to be next.
I love it, because it is a intense turn on.

When we are out and about, just about everywhere we go she gets attention from guys. If we are at a bar having drinks, all I have to do is go to the pisser and when I get back she has someone or more than one talking to her. I love it, she will flirt with them, flash them some leg. Sitting at the bar she will make sure her legs are parted when she turns to get off the stool.
If we go to a swinging party guys follow her around like puppies, hoping to be next.
I love it, because it is a intense turn on.
So hot

Reactions: Dlh247 and gr852

That is so true Cathy.
All my male friends can't stop looking at her when we all get together. Can be sitting there having a talk and I will ask a question of one of them and he will not respond, when I look over at him he is so concentrated on CC he is not even listening. I laugh and she gets embarrassed.
And remember we are in our senior years so the wife's of my friends are jealous of her although I know they all like her because she is hard not to like.. She is so very outgoing and friendly with everyone.
Well at least after she has had a few beers, :)

Last edited:
my wife since we were engaged, has given me cuckold. Attracted by her personal trainer, immediately after 2 months, from the wedding she got fucked for 4 months almost every day even in my presence and continued for at least 2 years, after having had many experiences with 7 men, with 2 fixed bulls. to date after about 25 years I counted that he had sex with at least 200 different men in my presence and not.

Last edited:
W
my wife Elena since we were engaged, has given me cuckold. Attracted by her personal trainer, immediately after 2 months, from the wedding she got fucked for 4 months almost every day even in my presence and continued for at least 2 years, after having had many experiences with 7 men, with 2 fixed bulls. to date after about 25 years I counted that he had sex Wwith at least 200 different men in my presence and not.
wow

my wife Elena since we were engaged, has given me cuckold. Attracted by her personal trainer, immediately after 2 months, from the wedding she got fucked for 4 months almost every day even in my presence and continued for at least 2 years, after having had many experiences with 7 men, with 2 fixed bulls. to date after about 25 years I counted that he had sex with at least 200 different men in my presence and not.

Gorgeous she is, what a hottie!

Reactions: Elene
Co worker of ours my wife and I work at same place. He fucked her in all of our offices before and after becoming a hotwife. Also her personal trainer and this was before I knew she was having an affair with other men. My old college buddy/bully as well, he saw my wife and immediately hit on her and fucked her in the parking garage and again at home. All of them were black she fancies them and they her

20199E0E-E5EF-45DF-8ACF-05BCC808D90B.jpeg2208904D-64E8-42B5-86FF-56C32741D945.jpeg

Friends of mine fancy my wife. She is very flirtatious and loves showing her body as mich as possible without being naked. She constantly wears small shorts and miniskirts with no panties. Always bending over in front of them. She seems to be part of the conversation at every gathering.
It’s become normal for me to see her do it. I get super turned on by it.
They hit on her when I’m not around. She tells me and I just give her a wink and a grin. She loves to be the center of attention. She’s very intimidating as the usual topics are sexual in nature and the girls talk about big cocks. Her friends aren’t hot wives but know and are intrigued by it. They have mentioned to her in private that they would most likely do it if their husbands asked them to.
My neighbors like pulling up their chairs outside to watch my wife tan with no top and g-string bikini. She’s sexually attracted to one of them and mentioned he’s been very aggressive in trying to get some. She says he’s always grabbing himself while talking to her.
She’s been with her current fuck buddy now for about 7 months and it’s been fun. She’s wanting more than him and I but says she doesn’t want to juggle men at the moment due to our schedules.

So how did you take the news your wife was screwing your work buddies behind your back, why only black guys, plenty of well hung white guys out there too.lol

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexi
Friends of mine fancy my wife. She is very flirtatious and loves showing her body as mich as possible without being naked. She constantly wears small shorts and miniskirts with no panties. Always bending over in front of them. She seems to be part of the conversation at every gathering.
It’s become normal for me to see her do it. I get super turned on by it.
They hit on her when I’m not around. She tells me and I just give her a wink and a grin. She loves to be the center of attention. She’s very intimidating as the usual topics are sexual in nature and the girls talk about big cocks. Her friends aren’t hot wives but know and are intrigued by it. They have mentioned to her in private that they would most likely do it if their husbands asked them to.
My neighbors like pulling up their chairs outside to watch my wife tan with no top and g-string bikini. She’s sexually attracted to one of them and mentioned he’s been very aggressive in trying to get some. She says he’s always grabbing himself while talking to her.
She’s been with her current fuck buddy now for about 7 months and it’s been fun. She’s wanting more than him and I but says she doesn’t want to juggle men at the moment due to our schedules.
No bra or panties is a sure way for a girl to attract attention. If her friends are saying their intrested in getting big cock, it's only a matter of time before they do, with or without their husbands knowledge. Big cock does that to women. I personally would stay clear of the aggressive guy, may be more trouble then fun down the track. Watch you wife's girlfriends they will become more and more obsessed with big cock just like your hotwire has and will be cheating on there husbands before you can say horny bitches. Lol

Reactions: btweets
No bra or panties is a sure way for a girl to attract attention. If her friends are saying their intrested in getting big cock, it's only a matter of time before they do, with or without their husbands knowledge. Big cock does that to women. I personally would stay clear of the aggressive guy, may be more trouble then fun down the track. Watch you wife's girlfriends they will become more and more obsessed with big cock just like your hotwire has and will be cheating on there husbands before you can say horny bitches. Lol

It not only him that fancies her then. She must really fancy him if she has been fucking him for 4 years, my guess is he is better endowed and a better lover than you are, that's why she is still seeing him. She is not just scratching an itch, there is something much deeper and more meaningful going on, love maybe???
Yes to all of the above Cathy, it has developed into a loving but very passionate relationship and yeah they do love each other which makes it even better for me