Who do you know that has fancied your wife

Most of our friends at some time or another have expressed their desire for Stacey. Always in a complimentary or joking way but serious none the less. I've always laughed it off. This is probably the single ground rule we established long long ago that we still honor. No friends. We've thought about it many time over the years as she's been hot to trot with several but we held out.

My wife Kate has had sex with friends of mine, husbands of couples we know, casual acquaintances, and strangers during our marriage.

I prefer it when my wife has sex with men we know. I enjoy being around friends who have fucked my wife. I like to watch when possible but my wife does have sex with other men alone. Kate enjoys having sex with husbands of couples we know. We have been at social events where two or three of the husbands present have each had sex with my wife.

Kate has had sex with one of my cousins and the husband of one of my female cousins. She had sex with a divorced guy who worked for me at the time for over a year. I actually hired one of my wife's boyfriends to work for my company. Kate has been having sex with her married boss for a few years.

When our kids were in school Kate had her afternoons free. She seduced a painter, a plumber, and a handyman while they were each at our home doing projects. She also entertained boyfriends in the afternoons while the kids were at school and I was at work.

I have just found out something that I suspected to be true. A guy where she works was selling an old shed cheap so I told her to get it. He said he would dismantle it and transport it to our house and finally, he would rebuild it for us, WTF?? Its a lowly £30 approx $37. who does all that for such a low price, but I said for her to get it and she was happy so why not. he came with it yesterday. When he came I went out to help him and he seemed suprised to see me, but we unloaded the shed and he told me he will be back at the weekend to put it up. it was quick thinking but I said "ahh I will be working all weekend, but my wife will be in" his face lit up and he assured me that was ok. Today I sat her down and said that I think he fancies you and her reply was one of mock shock "really! do you really think so?" I looked at her for a full minute and said "what have you done with him so far?" she looked at me and smiled and told me that he had given her a lift home and tried to kiss her and she kissed him back. "Go on" I said, she went on to say that he was pushing up her jumper and feeling her tits pulling hard on her fat nipples. She said she couldnt resist any longer and tugged at his joggers and out dropped a big fat cock, she reckoned it was so big it wouldnt fit in her mouth properly and she could only just get the head in, but he cum anyway.
I asked her did he fuck her, but she said no. "Do you want to?" I asked and she went quite, looked down at the floor and said that she had been having fantasies about him and his big cock stretching her pussy as it slides in. She admited it was only the once but she wanted to go further.
The problem is that she has now fucked quite a few guys that work with her (and a couple that I used to work with) and I am afraid she will get a bad name as a slut and an easy lay. So I left the ball in her court and told her that I dont mind as long as she tells me all about it

Good to hear all the comments and posts....I think l am like Rob & Kate ( see post )
For me its defiantly a big turn on when we know the guy, just adds more excitement when we are at social/work events ect and you know the guy has fucked her
Yes that is a great feeling. When my family used to have BBQs my best man was always invited because he is close to my family, we used to play together as babies in a cot. So we would find a quite corner and discuss the ins and outs of our sexlife with my wife

In college, I dated a girl and her sister. I would bed them separately because they didn't want to see each other during. It was weird for them... Many interesting family BBQs! I actually hit it off with their dad funny enough! But their mother HATED me! LOL

Reactions: Maximus77
My wife's personal trainer fancied her. He seduced her over a 3 month period and he's been fucking her for over 4 years now
It not only him that fancies her then. She must really fancy him if she has been fucking him for 4 years, my guess is he is better endowed and a better lover than you are, that's why she is still seeing him. She is not just scratching an itch, there is something much deeper and more meaningful going on, love maybe???

Not wife but girlfriend. Will be making her a hotwife one day though hahaha

But for sure I know my girlfriend is desired by a lot of men. She looks like a freaking fitness model after competing in gymnastics for so many years and then continuing to be athletic while in university. Out of my network, I know one of my close buddies has expressed the desire to fuck her. We'll most likely either tag team her or let the two of them play by themselves first so some chemistry forms. I've caught a lot of my friends checking my girlfriend out when she bends down or walks away from us. She has a massive ass after all and a perfect figure.