Who do you know that has fancied your wife

It not only him that fancies her then. She must really fancy him if she has been fucking him for 4 years, my guess is he is better endowed and a better lover than you are, that's why she is still seeing him. She is not just scratching an itch, there is something much deeper and more meaningful going on, love maybe???
That describes my situation to a tee. Wife has had one steady lover for the past numerous years. Businessman, who used to live nearby, and who returns to Florida periodically. The past two years they've stayed mostly at our house. There's definitely more than a physical attraction going on. And - he is much better endowed than me and provides her 20-30 minutes of good sex each session together. I'm barely 5 inches and cum within a few strokes. He's a good guy - we've become friends.

Co worker of ours my wife and I work at same place. He fucked her in all of our offices before and after becoming a hotwife. Also her personal trainer and this was before I knew she was having an affair with other men. My old college buddy/bully as well, he saw my wife and immediately hit on her and fucked her in the parking garage and again at home. All of them were black she fancies them and they her

View attachment 408645View attachment 408646
she is smoking hot,would love to see some more pics,ur a lucky man

Reactions: Dlh247
No bra or panties is a sure way for a girl to attract attention. If her friends are saying their intrested in getting big cock, it's only a matter of time before they do, with or without their husbands knowledge. Big cock does that to women. I personally would stay clear of the aggressive guy, may be more trouble then fun down the track. Watch you wife's girlfriends they will become more and more obsessed with big cock just like your hotwire has and will be cheating on there husbands before you can say horny bitches. Lol
Yeah I’m guessing one or two will eventually cheat. They keep asking her questions about her and Devon. She talks about orgasms, how full she feels, and how she loves fucking him when she wants. They say she’s lucky lol!
So today, my wife was tanning as she does at least once a week, the neighbor decided to come over and talk to her. She flirted with him and he started talking about how he would fuck her if he had a chance. She asked him if she could see his cock. He said said yes and she invited him to the back door and said ok show me. She said he pulled it out and to her amazement he wasn’t lying. He said so what are you gonna do now that I’ve showed you? She said I’ll let you know by tomorrow.
So she talks to me when she comes inside the house and says what do I think?
I said it’s up to her and if she decides to do anything, I’d like watch or hear. She said ok and she would let me know.
So that was the highlight of my day lol

So she liked what she saw, if she didits only a matter of time before she has him. So if she is telling her friends how it feels to be filled with cock and how good her orgasms are with this guy, her friends would be dildoing their pussy to near death thinking about your wife and her lover. It would sure be hot to know if they are.

So she liked what she saw, if she didits only a matter of time before she has him. So if she is telling her friends how it feels to be filled with cock and how good her orgasms are with this guy, her friends would be dildoing their pussy to near death thinking about your wife and her lover. It would sure be hot to know if they are.
Yes she did. As she told him he would get an answer today, he waited til she came outside to “pull some weeds”. She told him he could get a bj for now and let me watch. He agreed which I was amazed cuz it’s never that easy. So about 2 hrs ago, he came by through the back door. She said for me to go to the guest bedroom and they’d be there in a few.
So I went up there with much anxiety. They came up, and as son as he sits on the bed, she’s already unzipping his shorts. He lays back and she starts sucking him off. It seemed like forever as he wasn’t close to cumming yet. She’s starts talking dirty to him, asking if he would like to fuck her and that made him cum. He actually over filled her mouth to where she gagged lol!
He pulled his shorts up and asked if there could me more of this. She again says she’s let him know.
As soon as she left, my wife pulls down my shorts and starts sucking my cock. It only took me about 2 minutes before I came. It was a great evening. She eventually brought up what would it be like if she went forward with having sex with him. She said she’d like to but her current fwb might not be too happy. I don’t think she’s wants to take a risk on losing Devon.
But she’s really sexually attracted to our new neighbor and loves that he’s well hung. Not like Devon but he’s up there. I’m glad I don’t have to make any decisions. I get to enjoy this either way.

My wife always gets on well with any tradesmen that come to ours. She loves to talk and I always say that she's holding them up but they never complain. I would love her to fuck them. I know a painter friend of our son has a crush on her as they talk on the phone and text. He is coming to do some work for us soon and I hope things progress.

My wife always gets on well with any tradesmen that come to ours. She loves to talk and I always say that she's holding them up but they never complain. I would love her to fuck them. I know a painter friend of our son has a crush on her as they talk on the phone and text. He is coming to do some work for us soon and I hope things progress.
You need to encourage her mate

High school senior hung out at the apartment pool where we lived as newlyweds after graduating college. Stacey spent every afternoon at the pool and he immediately took a fancy to her. I was surprised at his boldness as it wasn't long before he was rubbing suntan lotion on her and fetching her towel to help her dry. She told me he excited her (which was obvious) and I encouraged her to play along. He was like a dog in heat as he never missed an opportunity to hang out with her. I enjoyed watching him as he got bolder - running his fingers inside her bikini bottom as he applied lotion or rubbing the side of her breasts. It was fun to watch from our apartment window that overlooked the pool area. Wasn't long before we invited him to our apartment to watch football on weekends or join us for a cookout.

Lol, if only it was that simple. I have lost count of the amount of guys who have said that but obviously it has to be her that wants to see you.

Reactions: 50shades
I'm a lady, whether I'm in a relationship or not I have guys hitting on me almost every single day, their my friends, ex's, strangers, bosses, co-works, my boyfriends brother, dad, friends and as many women. So guys don't think for one minute you're wife/gf is not getting attention from other potential lovers, because she is. From what I've read a very large percentage (almost all) women will at some point in time cheat on their husband/boyfriend more than once, not only with guys, but yes with girls as well.
P.S. Once a girl has had a big penis I side her, she will forever crave it again and again, on the other hand if she hasen't had a big penis yet she will be curious until she does.
That's so great to know. I know my wife loves to talk to men so I guess she has been propositioned over the years and I seriously hope she has cheated on me. I know she cheated lots of times on her first husband so hopefully has on me too.

Yes I do. If only I had the courage to tell him that she wants fucking. She always says what a nice guy he is when she talks to him. He's 36 so would be absolutely ideal. I don't have to be there.
Go for it just tell him that she thinks he's nice and see if they start flirting
I wonder how I can encourage him without actually saying it to him.
Just tell him that your mes has taken a shine to him and he better keep an aye on her

Reactions: Dlh247 and Jon Day