Who do you know that has fancied your wife

I have recently found out that my cousin fancied my ex wife so I told him about some of antics swinging, dogging, Exhibitionism etc and he was flabbergasted. He said if he had known he would have tried to join in, but when I told him that Jen had a soft spot for him he was as sick as a parrot lol. So I consoled him by showing him her photos

Reactions: Baddy145
Just wondering who do you know who fancied your wife ?
Was it just a few guys ?

- Best friend
- mates
- co workers
- a family member
- Friends sonView attachment 386196
-Friends husband
- Tradies
ect
Over the years all above fancied my wife .....apart from the family member she has had fun with all of them
Pretty much every guy who's ever checked her out.....

We don't have any close neighbours where we live now. The nearest is a farm, the private road to which runs past our garden (our house was once a barn belonging to the farm).
We moved in early last year and I've had a lot of work to do in the garden as it was very overgrown. John the farmer has often stopped on his way passed to chat and as I grew up on a farm we've had plenty to chat about.
In the hot weather a couple of weeks ago I was out working when he stopped to chat. Lynn was sunbathing in the nude (apart from the lane the garden isn't overlooked at all and most of the lane was obscured by hedging before I laid it, it also being overgrown). Anyway, Lynn being the tease she can be sometimes walked over to say hello without bothering to cover up.
To his credit John did a good job of trying not to stare but he couldn't help letting his glance stray to her body several times. He was certainly a bit red in the face but in no rush to get away until Lynn said she was going in as it was getting too hot. Then he didn't bother trying to look away and his eyes followed her ass all the way back to the house. He caught me watching him and apologised saying he'd not seen a naked woman since his wife died. I told him not to worry as Lynn isn't shy and I didn't mind him looking.
To be honest I sympathised with him, having lost my first wife young too.
So yes I reckon he fancies her now if he didn't before. I bet he wouldn't mind giving her one given the chance.
The thing is knowing Lynn, she'll probably find some way to give him the chance, esp since I told her he couldn't keep his eyes off her walking back to the house.

Early on it was Dr at the hospital where she worked. She was about 23 and I was friends with all of her co workers, we would go out dancing about once a month. Her lady friends would flirt with me when she wasn’t around.
The Dr wasn’t in this group but he came to several outings. One of the RNs told me when we were out one night, he showed up and they were dancing a lot. She told me in my ear as she pointed them out on the dance floor saying “ “George is always hitting on your wife.” “You better be careful because those Drs have a way of getting what they want.”
All the guys still calling her after we were practically married.
When we moved we had a new group of friends, all the husbands wanted to fuck her.
One of them who admitted to me that he had a huge crush on her would tell me about what the other guys would say.
In her 40s a Hs football team wanted to fuck her.

We don't have any close neighbours where we live now. The nearest is a farm, the private road to which runs past our garden (our house was once a barn belonging to the farm).
We moved in early last year and I've had a lot of work to do in the garden as it was very overgrown. John the farmer has often stopped on his way passed to chat and as I grew up on a farm we've had plenty to chat about.
In the hot weather a couple of weeks ago I was out working when he stopped to chat. Lynn was sunbathing in the nude (apart from the lane the garden isn't overlooked at all and most of the lane was obscured by hedging before I laid it, it also being overgrown). Anyway, Lynn being the tease she can be sometimes walked over to say hello without bothering to cover up.
To his credit John did a good job of trying not to stare but he couldn't help letting his glance stray to her body several times. He was certainly a bit red in the face but in no rush to get away until Lynn said she was going in as it was getting too hot. Then he didn't bother trying to look away and his eyes followed her ass all the way back to the house. He caught me watching him and apologised saying he'd not seen a naked woman since his wife died. I told him not to worry as Lynn isn't shy and I didn't mind him looking.
To be honest I sympathised with him, having lost my first wife young too.
So yes I reckon he fancies her now if he didn't before. I bet he wouldn't mind giving her one given the chance.
The thing is knowing Lynn, she'll probably find some way to give him the chance, esp since I told her he couldn't keep his eyes off her walking back to the house.
Keep us posted😜