Who knows that you share your wife

I have a few friends I’ve shared her with, so they know. She fucked one of her friend’s husband in front of her while she participated, so they know. Other than that we try to remain pretty discreet

• Love
Reactions: black75
No one but full strangers we met in our sex life. Her family wouldn’t understand. Mine is conservative too. And there is no way anyone in our professional environment would know. For us it is the only option. And it has never come to our mind to talk about it to anyone. A coming out is not a viable pathway. Although we can understand different views on this topic due to different circumstances (independent job, anonymity of a large town, open-minded families and up to date friends).

Reactions: badcpl
No one but full strangers we met in our sex life. Her family wouldn’t understand. Mine is conservative too. And there is no way anyone in our professional environment would know. For us it is the only option. And it has never come to our mind to talk about it to anyone. A coming out is not a viable pathway. Although we can understand different views on this topic due to different circumstances (independent job, anonymity of a large town, open-minded families and up to date friends).
No one for us

A lot of her girlfriends know about her lifestyle but some of them don't. She has a submissive Japanese girlfriend named Himari who she acts as her wing girl sometimes to help her get cock, although she rarely has a problem with that! They just like partying. Himari also introduced her to a swinging couple and when the husband met Cassie he said right away that he was going to fuck her that night. They went back to their house and the husband took turns fucking each of the girls -- first his wife, then Himari, then Cassie. He did her the longest and shot his load inside her pussy after having built it up with the other girls. She's fucked that couple a few times since then and the wife loves to hold her head down while hubby fucks her mouth hard. Cassie also has a married friend whose wife doesn't fuck him many more so he comes over and uses her as his cum dumpster and she loves it. She says their encounters make her feel like a real whore because there's never any time for small talk. He sneaks away to use her for sex and she loves it. When I was away on business once she invited her junior high school crush over and he banged her for two days straight. He made her suck and fuck him for hours and she was so sore that she wouldn't let me touch her for a week. Then the next weekend she made me watch her fuck her main bull and took a few more days to recover from that! She's an amazing hotwife who loves to tease me and put on a great show.

View attachment 1711352
Great story 👌👌❤️

Reactions: LoveSharingHer
A lot of her girlfriends know about her lifestyle but some of them don't. She has a submissive Japanese girlfriend named Himari who she acts as her wing girl sometimes to help her get cock, although she rarely has a problem with that! They just like partying. Himari also introduced her to a swinging couple and when the husband met Cassie he said right away that he was going to fuck her that night. They went back to their house and the husband took turns fucking each of the girls -- first his wife, then Himari, then Cassie. He did her the longest and shot his load inside her pussy after having built it up with the other girls. She's fucked that couple a few times since then and the wife loves to hold her head down while hubby fucks her mouth hard. Cassie also has a married friend whose wife doesn't fuck him many more so he comes over and uses her as his cum dumpster and she loves it. She says their encounters make her feel like a real whore because there's never any time for small talk. He sneaks away to use her for sex and she loves it. When I was away on business once she invited her junior high school crush over and he banged her for two days straight. He made her suck and fuck him for hours and she was so sore that she wouldn't let me touch her for a week. Then the next weekend she made me watch her fuck her main bull and took a few more days to recover from that! She's an amazing hotwife who loves to tease me and put on a great show.

View attachment 1711352
Very hot

When my wife made me her cuck she made me no promises except that she would be discrete and no one would know that she fucks around.

When my wife made me her cuck she made me no promises except that she would be discrete and no one would know that she fucks around.
My hotwife only kets her girlfriend knows her girlfriend and her have been friends for years even her husband doesn't know they go shopping togerher etc but her girlfriend knows and has meet some of my wifes dates but she is the only.one that knows

My hotwife only kets her girlfriend knows her girlfriend and her have been friends for years even her husband doesn't know they go shopping togerher etc but her girlfriend knows and has meet some of my wifes dates but she is the only.one that knows
Guess she may have friends that knows but I have no knowledge of that

We've been messing around with a guy we know for about 2 years steady. Many many times with him, we all have a fun time.
Wife and I never really agreed we wouldn't tell anyone but I never have and she's said many times she'd die if anyone found out.
About a year ago my wife was telling my about her coworker that was seeing a hot black guy a couple of times a week. She's happily married and this is the second black guy she's done this with. Hubby dosent know. All good.
One night wife and I are watching TV and chatting, she tells me she told her coworker about us and our guy friend situation. I about flipped out. She said after she thought about it she shouldn't have said anything but her friend is cool and won't tell anyone.
There's guys on her that seem to like others knowing his wife has sex with other guys. I want to keep thus just between us.
I've met the coworker, everytime I've seen her all I can think about is her cheating on her family. I'm sure she thinks about what we do with our guy. It's weird.

• Love
Reactions: Wfshta and rimnam
My long time friend saw many pics of my wife naked. It was during a time when they were both flirting with eachother with my agreement.
They were going to fuck, it was arranged , the date and his place, but he bottled it.
He did say afterwards that's it's a massive regret not going through with it , even asking me to tell her he'd love a second chance...she declined lol

My wife has 3 female friends who know that she fucks around, as do they. Recently she met a young woman very similar to her as far as slutiness and outlook on life. Her husband knows she flirts and even fucks around. So I'm hoping that they eventually know that I am also a cuck and we can share experiences.