Who knows that you share your wife

mia moglie Elena ha scopato in questi 27 anni di giochi, con tanti colleghi con il suo capo e con due cugini, i nostri figli quanto è troia la madre, un amico di nostro figlio si è scopato sua madre così come mia moglie anche se il ragazzino non l'ha mai detto a nostro figlio. le sue amiche conoscono il nostro stile di vita, e talvolta quando usciamo insieme ai nostri rispettivi mariti non nascondono l'occasione di darmi del cornuto in pubblico. Mio fratello lo sa e ha provato a scoparla ma lei non ha voluto. adesso dopo anni è abbastanza conosciuta come la troia e puttana salentina.

my wife Elena has fucked in these 27 years of games, with many of her colleagues with her boss and with two cousins, our children know how slutty the mother is, one of our son's friends has fucked his mother as well as my wife even though the little boy never told our son. her friends know our lifestyle, and sometimes when we go out together with our respective husbands they don't hide the opportunity to call me a cuckold in public. My brother knows this and tried to fuck her but she wouldn't. now after years she is quite known as the Salento slut and whore.

Married guys are just happy to get some pussy. They don't want any trouble or drama. A few single/divorced guys have wanted more than just to get to fuck Kate, which is a problem.

Yes married men also do not want it to get out. We are close friends with several couples who have regular threesomes with men in married men in the area. As you stated, these men are so happy to have anyone to suck the off, jerk them off, and a hole to fuck regularly there is no way they want to mess that up. Two of my friends have cum addictions so they are all about sucking as many off as often as feasible. The husbands are more than happy to supply it as often as they can get away from their nonsexual wives. It makes me so angry to see how poorly wives takes care of their own husbands. I've spoken with these men and they said they'd only have sex with their wives if they'd be sexual. Two of them let other men suck them even. Stupid, dumb wives... grrrrrr.

I agree, you have to be very careful with single men.

Last edited:
Yes married men also do not want it to get out. We are close friends with several couples who have regular threesomes with men in married men in the area. As you stated, these men are so happy to have anyone to suck the off, jerk them off, and a hole to fuck regularly there is no way they want to mess that up. Two of my friends have cum addictions so they are all about sucking as many off as often as feasible. The husbands are more than happy to supply it as often as they can get away from their nonsexual wives. It makes me so angry to see how poorly wives takes care of their own husbands. I've spoken with these men and they said they'd only have sex with their wives if they'd be sexual. Two of them let other men suck them even. Stupid, dumb wives... grrrrrr.

I agree, you have to be very careful with divorce and single men,
Yeah married men are great, discreet and oh so grateful. And how excited they get when they find out they are getting a real blow job and can cum in her mouth. Or when she is in the mood for anal, and they have never or very rarely done that.

being in the swinger, sharing lifestyle for about 6 years now we are not as secretive about it as we where in the beginning. My fiancé is not so open about it with his social circle, although he won’t deny it if he’s asked about it.
So most of my friends knows. My mom, a few colleagues both men and women. Some of our mutual friends. And a few of his friends knows.
However we usually only share it with people who asks, or somehow shows interest in it.

Yeah married men are great, discreet and oh so grateful. And how excited they get when they find out they are getting a real blow job and can cum in her mouth. Or when she is in the mood for anal, and they have never or very rarely done that.

I agree, you have to be very careful with single men.
For the most part our best times were also with married guys. More fun, less awkwardness and way less drama!

For the most part our best times were also with married guys. More fun, less awkwardness and way less drama!
Funny story we did a few 3 somes with the husband of a couple we knew. His wife was not involved and has no idea. Anyways he has been over one saturday evening while she was out at book club. Sunday morning his wife stops over to talk to Mary, she is a bit upset. She confides in Mary she thinks husband may have cheated as she was really sure last night and a couple of other times she could taste another woman on his cock. Yeah it was my wife she was tasting.

Reactions: Nerdy3rd

YES and that is the main point - less drama. Until the below occurs. Duhn Duh duhn.

Funny story we did a few 3 somes with the husband of a couple we knew. His wife was not involved and has no idea. Anyways he has been over one saturday evening while she was out at book club. Sunday morning his wife stops over to talk to Mary, she is a bit upset. She confides in Mary she thinks husband may have cheated as she was really sure last night and a couple of other times she could taste another woman on his cock. Yeah it was my wife she was tasting.

Does she not provide him enough? Not enough variety? Or not any extras? Are the two of you providing more than she can offer other than threesomes? do you think she would be open to any of it? Swapping? Swinging? More?

I think that a married women having sex with her boss s so hot. We have ben a hotwife/stag-vixen couple for 20 years. We have belonged to swing clubs and attended National and Regional lifestyle conventions. We have met a lot of wonderful lifestyle couples. I have enjoyed learning that it is fairly common for lifestyle wives to suck their boss's cock and/or have sex with their boss.

My first wife had sex with MY mid-40s married boss for two years while I worked for him. We were just 21 and newly married at the time. My boss never realized that I knew he was fucking my hot young wife. Working with him everyday was so hot. She also fucked her boss at her first job out of college. My wife Kate has been fucking her married boss for years.

Reactions: Cycle69
YES and that is the main point - less drama. Until the below occurs. Duhn Duh duhn.

Does she not provide him enough? Not enough variety? Or not any extras? Are the two of you providing more than she can offer other than threesomes? do you think she would be open to any of it? Swapping? Swinging? More?
No idea this was years ago

My friends love coming over they always starring
full

That is a funny story!

Who knows,

My best friend who years since i shared her with, and our daughter unfortunately who found pictures of her mother being mounted by other men and obviously her ex will know. None know to what degree however or how often, but my best mate knows she has semi feminised me, i am locked and wear female jeans and underwear.

Who may have an idea,

Her mother after a neighbour commented about the noise coming from the house and that i was sat outside. Her mother disapprovingly mentioned it to my wife,

My mother many years since was our next door neighbour at the time she commented, were you not on nights on Friday?, i replied Yes, then after a pause she said so why was your friends car there all night? we see it often............