Who else knows?

Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).
Only my good friend who is traying to fuck my wife.
I hope she will soon surender to his big dick

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My wifes 2 best girlfriends still dont know that their husbands have been having my wife for 45 years on a regular basis. She allows them to use all holes something their wives wont do…always has beenbareback.
they have stuck things up her shaved her and used her in bondage… all their fantasies fulfilled which there wives wouldnt do…
When possible we all get together for a afternoon session .. before meeting their unsuspecting wives for dinner .
little do they know my wife is full if their husbands seed and their balls are empty …
my wifes other lovers over the years are all married .. they dont know that i know what has been going on
That sounds like me - ive fucked a few of my friends husbands, some many times, and they have no idea.
But to have managed to fuck two on a regular basis for 45 years - it's quite an achievement to have kept that quiet for so long xx

That sounds like me - ive fucked a few of my friends husbands, some many times, and they have no idea.
But to have managed to fuck two on a regular basis for 45 years - it's quite an achievement to have kept that quiet for so long xx
Yes it quite a turn on getting from my wife what their wife wont give

Reactions: robandkate
Well in my experience most guys love a slut who will do the things their wives won't - and when they know they can have that safely and discretely with a married friend of their wife, it's a no brainer really x
Yes thats so correct being close friends it has been a very real safe journey .. with added benefits one way which my wife is happy to satisfy and enjoy and still does even as we get older

As I may have mentioned in the past, all of our bulls are strangers. No longer stranger to us but strangers in the sense that they do not know any of our friends, family, coworkers, neighbors.
We have 2 personalities. One of a normal loving family and the other of a no holds barred sexually active family.

My daughters were young when we started bringing men home. As we got more involved in the lifestyle the girls got caught up in it and sort of grew up in it.

We all understand that we do not speak of what happens in the house with no one outside the house. As my daughters, now teenagers, grew up they understood that our lifestyle was different from others.

Do this day my daughters are the only people along with the bulls that know what we do.
Sounds like a truly wonderful family, one filled with an open intimacy of love and sharing that other families could well emulate.

My exwife was sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers in the 70's. It was no secret , she did not try to hide it and I did not try to stop it. I enjoyed being around guys that screwed her. My wife and I now have a few couples that know she has had a LTR with a couple of guys she works with and one old boyfriend from college. She has told 2 of her close girlfriends that I am a cuck with a little thin cock that she no longer screws.

As I may have mentioned in the past, all of our bulls are strangers. No longer stranger to us but strangers in the sense that they do not know any of our friends, family, coworkers, neighbors.
We have 2 personalities. One of a normal loving family and the other of a no holds barred sexually active family.

My daughters were young when we started bringing men home. As we got more involved in the lifestyle the girls got caught up in it and sort of grew up in it.

We all understand that we do not speak of what happens in the house with no one outside the house. As my daughters, now teenagers, grew up they understood that our lifestyle was different from others.

Do this day my daughters are the only people along with the bulls that know what we do.
I am in a pretty similar situation, but I ma trying to hide from my child. Would you agree to give your opinion in PM ?

My wifes 2 best girlfriends still dont know that their husbands have been having my wife for 45 years on a regular basis. She allows them to use all holes something their wives wont do…always has beenbareback.
they have stuck things up her shaved her and used her in bondage… all their fantasies fulfilled which there wives wouldnt do…
When possible we all get together for a afternoon session .. before meeting their unsuspecting wives for dinner .
little do they know my wife is full if their husbands seed and their balls are empty …
my wifes other lovers over the years are all married .. they dont know that i know what has been going on
That’s freaking hot

We love the LS so far especially because its taboo from a cultural background. While it would be unbelievable erotic if someone knew about our secret, We could not risk family members knowing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

One of the hot things about this lifestyle is the fact that it is a secret life, that very few people who are not involved know anything about. Several of our married male friends know because they have had sex with my wife. Also, my wife has been having sex with her older married boss for years.

Most people who know us, including the wives of our married friends who have had sex with my wife, have no idea that my wife is promiscuous.

We too, have some married friends who have fucked my wife for years whenever they want some pussy from someone other than their own wife. My wife Kate will let them do things to her that their own wives will not do and always bareback. They really seem to like getting to fuck my wife bare and cum in her.

I don't recall ever getting together with one of them and their wife on the same day their husband fucked Kate, but many times we have met them the next night after their husband was at our house humping my wife and filling her with their seed.

We too, have some married friends who have fucked my wife for years whenever they want some pussy from someone other than their own wife. My wife Kate will let them do things to her that their own wives will not do and always bareback. They really seem to like getting to fuck my wife bare and cum in her.

I don't recall ever getting together with one of them and their wife on the same day their husband fucked Kate, but many times we have met them the next night after their husband was at our house humping my wife and filling her with their seed.
Yes its very exciting having a hot wife and open marriage .. it raises no suspicion with the other wives when their husband gets the urge and text to check if ok to come by for a coffee or to borrow something .. usually she gets ready for them to arrive .. naked spread on her back with pillows under her bum to allow easy access to which opening they want to use … nothing better than watching them humping her…one of them spent the night at our place before his wedding and a good portion of the night he was between my wifes legs and in fact she went to the wedding with his cum still inside her