Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

Whatever you do DO NOT let your sweet, innocent little wife start kissing, especially black men! You can see where it leads...it starts with just a kiss, clothes come off, panties come off!!

BBCDCkisscollagepart1netlabelWWTP.png

Next his face is buried in her innocent little pussy and she's making her "O" face...and DEAR GOD!!! He'll have her ankles pinned behind her ears and fill her with as much big black cock as she can take...and YOUR LITTLE SULT WIFE....will learn to take it all!!!

BBCDCkissWWTP2collage2.png

Finally, she becomes an insatiable, Big Black Cock slut, with a constant desire to fuck and please black men!! Your little innocent wife will be RUINED, spoiled by that single kiss from a black man!! Best to NEVER allow kissing for your innocent little wife!! She'll make those big black cocks disappear like magic in her tiny pussy and ass. She'll never be the same! And it all started with that ................one....................KISS!!

BBCDChugecockcollage4netlabelWWTP.png

And in the end, after he's filled her pussy several times and gets dressed to leave....SHE..........WON'T............LET...........HIM!! Her naked little body will cling to him........KISSING...........demanding ever more big black cock!!

BBCDCatandnetlableWWTP.png

And finally......you'll be left with what she brings home, the wrecked remnants of her once faithful pussy that she vowed on your wedding day would be yours only.

BBCDCdateDcummypussy.png

Last edited:
Whatever you do DO NOT let your sweet, innocent little wife start kissing, especially black men! You can see where it leads...it starts with just a kiss, clothes come off, panties come off!!

View attachment 563700

Next his face is buried in her innocent little pussy and she's making her "O" face...and DEAR GOD!!! He'll have her ankles pinned behind her ears and fill her with as much big black cock as she can take...and this little slut took it all!!!

View attachment 563701

Finally, she becomes an insatiable, Big Black Cock slut, with a constant desire to fuck and please black men!! Your little innocent wife will be RUINED, spoiled by that single kiss from a black man!! Best to NEVER allow kissing for your innocent little wife!! She'll make those big black cocks disappear like magic in her tiny pussy and ass. She'll never be the same! And it all started with that ................one....................KISS!!

View attachment 563702
Great story..my wife has never been with a black man. I'm not opposed to it. I think it would be hot as fuck with her pale skin and a bbc slamming into it but that's up to her. I'm just happy she has embraced the lifestyle.

In case nobody gets the gist of my post.....I mean come on! Kissing?? That's actually a problem with couples? Of all the things in that story that your wife could be doing, the most offensive and off limits is the KISSING??? That just cracks us up. We do know couples who have that rule though. A guy that can't kiss and kiss well will NEVER fuck Mrs Hotwife. FACT.

Mr HW

Great story..my wife has never been with a black man. I'm not opposed to it. I think it would be hot as fuck with her pale skin and a bbc slamming into it but that's up to her. I'm just happy she has embraced the lifestyle.
She’ll love it, and you will too!

Attachments

• 8AF588D2-E9D2-46AB-82D5-C11953613BDD.jpeg
    8AF588D2-E9D2-46AB-82D5-C11953613BDD.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: PalePrincess
I am totally consumed with a driving desire to have other men kiss and fuck500-003ed.jpg500-003ed.jpg my wife. We had a really handsome young man hanging some wall paper for us recently, and as I was going out the door (I travel a lot in my job...), he was struggling with the paper, glue, and all of the other crap high up on a ladder. I looked up at him and said, "Why don't you get my wife to hold the paper for you when you do the high places. She had mentioned she would be glad to help. Then, I added, she will give you a warm response if you run your hands up her legs while she is on the ladder. He smiled... and then I said, "If you get her hot, the master bedroom is not far away." I thought he was going to fall off the ladder! I was gone three days. She said he fucked her five times. I checked, and sure enough, there was still a little hint of his cum in her pussy!

I am totally consumed with a driving desire to have other men kiss and fuckView attachment 565298View attachment 565298 my wife. We had a really handsome young man hanging some wall paper for us recently, and as I was going out the door (I travel a lot in my job...), he was struggling with the paper, glue, and all of the other crap high up on a ladder. I looked up at him and said, "Why don't you get my wife to hold the paper for you when you do the high places. She had mentioned she would be glad to help. Then, I added, she will give you a warm response if you run your hands up her legs while she is on the ladder. He smiled... and then I said, "If you get her hot, the master bedroom is not far away." I thought he was going to fall off the ladder! I was gone three days. She said he fucked her five times. I checked, and sure enough, there was still a little hint of his cum in her pussy!
Wonderful - it would have been a shame if they hadn't made the most of the opportunity xx

Yes there is a strong feeling of jealousy every time. But also a huge excitement that makes me jack myself off. How did that come? My wife used to say she could never have sex with another man. Then, one day on a trip she was on her own and it happened. She was in bed with a stranger. Back home she told me, unsure how I would react. I asked her for all the details and finally fucked her harder than ever. That kinda persuaded her. I find guys for her or she does herself. It has to be a complete stranger. And I am always there too. She likes being undressed by the man and she enjoys being kissed. She wants his hard cock in her hand while his hand is on my wife's pussy. I get so jealous and horny at same time. Watching her getting kissed, holding his hard cock in her hand. Going down on her knees and sucking his cock. Watching my wife getting fucked widespread on her back or in doggy position....hearing her moans oh god she gets loud with a stranger ...finally hearing her cum....She let the guys do things I had never tried with her: They ejacualated on my wife's face, into her open mout. first time i couldn't believe my eyes. My wife is much more passionate than I thought. She also enjoys assfuck now what we never had tried.

Last edited:
I could watch them make out all day. I love how she instigates kisses with him so much more often than she does with me, especially when he's fucking her.
It's also a bonus that he has made her a better kisser.

I dont think its jealousy anymore, I would say more of a mix of excitement and turn on. I love to know that she is getting the pleasure she does not find home with another man.

Yes there is a strong feeling of jealousy every time. But also a huge excitement that makes me jack myself off. How did that come? My wife used to say she could never have sex with another man. Then, one day on a trip she was on her own and it happened. She was in bed with a stranger. Back home she told me, unsure how I would react. I asked her for all the details and finally fucked her harder than ever. That kinda persuaded her. I find guys for her or she does herself. It has to be a complete stranger. And I am always there too. She likes being undressed by the man and she enjoys being kissed. She wants his hard cock in her hand while his hand is on my wife's pussy. I get so jealous and horny at same time. Watching her getting kissed, holding his hard cock in her hand. Going down on her knees and sucking his cock. Watching my wife getting fucked widespread on her back or in doggy position....hearing her moans oh god she gets loud with a stranger ...finally hearing her cum....She let the guys do things I had never tried with her: They ejacualated on my wife's face, into her open mout. first time i couldn't believe my eyes. My wife is much more passionate than I thought. She also enjoys assfuck now what we never had tried.
Would she let you do the same thing that the strangers do of you really want that

GF was making out with a guy in the bar last night. I saw them and stopped. Gave her some time to work her magical french kiss on him. He was panting when they stopped.
Kissing can be/is as intimate as fucking!
Only thing more intimate than fucking and kissing is to be sucked off

After all these years, it still creates anxiety and jealousy when I watch Stacey kiss a lover. The sex is one thing - but some odd reason the kissing seems more intimate.

Reactions: JoshSTUD
After all these years, it still creates anxiety and jealousy when I watch Stacey kiss a lover. The sex is one thing - but some odd reason the kissing seems more intimate.
Think it is the give/take mentality most of us men have--shes giving a kiss, but he is the taker of her body--? We are a couple , can't change that on profile

Reactions: davelb76
I am totally consumed with a driving desire to have other men kiss and fuckView attachment 565298View attachment 565298 my wife. We had a really handsome young man hanging some wall paper for us recently, and as I was going out the door (I travel a lot in my job...), he was struggling with the paper, glue, and all of the other crap high up on a ladder. I looked up at him and said, "Why don't you get my wife to hold the paper for you when you do the high places. She had mentioned she would be glad to help. Then, I added, she will give you a warm response if you run your hands up her legs while she is on the ladder. He smiled... and then I said, "If you get her hot, the master bedroom is not far away." I thought he was going to fall off the ladder! I was gone three days. She said he fucked her five times. I checked, and sure enough, there was still a little hint of his cum in her pussy!

That is a very hot story and that pic of your wife is VERY sexy. Women do not need to be naked and spread to be sexy.

My wife Kate has seduced workmen who were alone with her during the day doing work at our house while I was at the office and our ki@s were at school.

• Love
Reactions: davelb76
Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?
Oh absolutely.... I sure love it when she is being pounded by a big thick cock but the true feeling of jealousy, insecurity and lust kick hard in balls and heart is watching my wife's face getting close to other guy's and they kiss like teenage kids getting all sloppy and using tounge, digging their mouths into each other.
Not ashamed to say watching wife kiss other men with more passion than she kiss me, sometimes makes me cum with even touching my cock.