Who gets turned on by teasing?

So fucking hot.
Yes I love when the girls come over. My wife has "girls night out" parties every now and then that she hosts at the house. I have to make all preparations like snacks and jello shots etc. When they arrive I must wait on them and serve them. It's considered an all girl party and sometimes they get into trying on different clothes and such and often get quite undressed. They don't mind my presence there cuz I'm not seen as a man or any kind of threat instead I'm considered one of the girls. Sometimes they ask me to try on something and I oblige them. There is always a lot of silly playfullness usually aimed at me but I love it. There is one girl nancy who always wants me to kiss her feet and paint her toes which I do with delight. I'm good at pedicures cuz I do my wifes all the time. I love how humbled I feel when I'm kneeling at her feet in front of all the other women. Two of these girls work with me so I get teased and given little comments about the fun times we have. They like to hold up there baby finger when they see me, among women that is a code sign that means the guy has a very small penis icydn. Slowly these two girls are giving me the reputation of being a sissy at work. There was recently a rumor going around that the guys who worked out on the loading dock want me to stop down during lunch break for you know what. My wife thinks it's hilarious and said she is thinking of making me dress more feminine for work.

My wife an I have had some cuckold play in the past but she seems to have taken an interest in teasing me in front of others lately.

We attend a private party each month and she kinda started when we were sitting in the living room of the house and talking to a couple, the male part having had her in the past. She was dressed pretty sexy and as the guy was eying her she said "you can have this, but he can't" meaning me.

Another time she had just been fucked by one guy and another quite hung fellow was watching and she just laid back and spread her legs, inviting him to engage. He was happy to do so and as they got heated she was glancing at me and whispering in his ear. She then started talking dirty to him and telling him that she wanted him to cum in her. After a very short time he did, dumping a huge load in her pussy. My wife then told me "get down there and clean my pussy, bitch boy" and as I was licking her friends huge load, "how does he taste?".

Another time my wife was making out with a man on a bed and had on a button-down shirt and a denim mini-skirt which she managed to allow to slide down her legs so that it was hanging off one of her heels as she had one knee on the bed and the other on the floor leaving her big round ass sticking up in the air. They were talking quietly and giggling a bit looking at me and she told me to take off her skirt. I complied and she proceeded to sit on his impressive cock. As she is an expert in making a man cum (me included) she had him cumming in a short time. After they were done she was kneeling on the bed kissing him with her legs spread wide and with cum running out of her pussy she told me to lick her pussy which I did with my nose pressed between her ample, warm ass cheeks. As I was licking her she and her partner were teasing me and laughing.

Am I the only one who gets hard as a rock being teased like that?
we should live in a female controlled society where they can do and wear what they want and using men as their slutty servants and make them do naughty stuff

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

Things i am expecting:
- Privacy will be top priority.
- You should be willing to take orders and always do what your master will say.

Things you can expect:
- I will respect your privacy
- Your safety will be our priority.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

Yes I love when the girls come over. My wife has "girls night out" parties every now and then that she hosts at the house. I have to make all preparations like snacks and jello shots etc. When they arrive I must wait on them and serve them. It's considered an all girl party and sometimes they get into trying on different clothes and such and often get quite undressed. They don't mind my presence there cuz I'm not seen as a man or any kind of threat instead I'm considered one of the girls. Sometimes they ask me to try on something and I oblige them. There is always a lot of silly playfullness usually aimed at me but I love it. There is one girl nancy who always wants me to kiss her feet and paint her toes which I do with delight. I'm good at pedicures cuz I do my wifes all the time. I love how humbled I feel when I'm kneeling at her feet in front of all the other women. Two of these girls work with me so I get teased and given little comments about the fun times we have. They like to hold up there baby finger when they see me, among women that is a code sign that means the guy has a very small penis icydn. Slowly these two girls are giving me the reputation of being a sissy at work. There was recently a rumor going around that the guys who worked out on the loading dock want me to stop down during lunch break for you know what. My wife thinks it's hilarious and said she is thinking of making me dress more feminine for work.
Lucky you. Very hot.

My wife an I have had some cuckold play in the past but she seems to have taken an interest in teasing me in front of others lately.

We attend a private party each month and she kinda started when we were sitting in the living room of the house and talking to a couple, the male part having had her in the past. She was dressed pretty sexy and as the guy was eying her she said "you can have this, but he can't" meaning me.

Another time she had just been fucked by one guy and another quite hung fellow was watching and she just laid back and spread her legs, inviting him to engage. He was happy to do so and as they got heated she was glancing at me and whispering in his ear. She then started talking dirty to him and telling him that she wanted him to cum in her. After a very short time he did, dumping a huge load in her pussy. My wife then told me "get down there and clean my pussy, bitch boy" and as I was licking her friends huge load, "how does he taste?".

Another time my wife was making out with a man on a bed and had on a button-down shirt and a denim mini-skirt which she managed to allow to slide down her legs so that it was hanging off one of her heels as she had one knee on the bed and the other on the floor leaving her big round ass sticking up in the air. They were talking quietly and giggling a bit looking at me and she told me to take off her skirt. I complied and she proceeded to sit on his impressive cock. As she is an expert in making a man cum (me included) she had him cumming in a short time. After they were done she was kneeling on the bed kissing him with her legs spread wide and with cum running out of her pussy she told me to lick her pussy which I did with my nose pressed between her ample, warm ass cheeks. As I was licking her she and her partner were teasing me and laughing.

Am I the only one who gets hard as a rock being teased like that?
sounds like huge fun. good girl.

Teasing is wonderful...Remember one Valentines Day, we had reservations at a fancy restaurant when her regular BBC called...he knew we were in his town and wanted to stop by for a minute. We met him in the lobby, kissed him, and took his h and while we went up to the room. They sat on one bed, me on the other. She had a short black skirt and white blouse with polka dot high heels. They kissed a few times, holding hands..I reminded her we had reservations at 6 30..He got up to go and she asked that I call and change the reservation to 7 30..Great..I did, left, she called in about 45 minutes to meet them in the lobby. They came down hand in hand, he kissed her goodbye..At dinner, she told me his cum was still running down her leg.
When we went back to room, I looked at the video..when I left, she laid him back on the bed, took his cock out and sucked it nicely..She hiked her skirt up, took off her white thong and guided his cock in her and sat all the way down....I could see his cock going in and out of her, cheeks spread..All of a sudden he sat up, picked her up, cock still in her and laid her on the other bed. Her polka dot heels were wrapped around his back as he pumped her quite a while..she had one orgasm and then he unloaded in her.
Sure did have a smile when they met me in the lobby..
i love this. if the internet was available 50 years ago, wife & i could have himplemented some of the ideas on here.

Teasing is like foreplay to me. My past sex partners and my wife all knew about my fetishism for teasing or flirting. My exwife was outrageous at flirting and would try pulling any guy when she knew I was watching just yo make me hard
Some of the best teasing was done by my exgf. We used to go to a night club with a dance floor was packed. After a few drinks she would go to the toilet and come back to me and hand me her panties, she always wore very short dresses or skirts. The toilets were one floor up in our favorite night club so when she was coming back down the stairs, I know she would be giving the guys that were always stood at the bottom of the steps an real eyeful.
After handing her panties to me she would then go on the dance floor alone and work her way to the middle just to the point of where i could see her. She would then dance very provocatively and soon be attracting attention of single men, sometimes groupsof young men. They would close in and rub themselves into her, that's when I would give her a nod and she would put her back to them as they rubbed their stiff cocks on her bum and with her hands behind her back she would squeeze the guys cock. If he didn't jump back she carried on rubbing, and sometimes the guy would move her to the wall to hide his hand going up the hem of her dress to feel her bottom or slip a finger or two up her pussy. I have seen her have a group of men around her, some feeling and some being felt, but all looking around making sure as not to be seen. When she had enough, or she thought they were going to far, she would break away and come back to me. Usuallyshe would have a shiny trail leading down her inner thigh and sometimes even down onto her shoes. The looks on the poor guys faces was priceless when she came up to me and started kissing me. I am a bit of an handy guy so we never got any bother, but I did feel sorry for them. This is her so you can imagine how her body must have felt to them
Love to come up behind her as she watches the traffic below..... part her pussy lips with my Dragon Cock and slide in inch-by-inch stretching her pussy as she streams though orgasms'....knowing that the traffic is watching her....

Reactions: jusme
getting teased by wife or other women is such a turn on,looking how she gives son&family&neighbours&friends&strangers etc a good view of her tits&stockingtops etc with nice make up &painted toe&fingernails to make her look even more sexy,in front of me to humiliate me and make other men&boys obedient subs hoping she gives one of them permission to get more of her sexy body.Teasing me when she demands to put a sexy miniskirt&nylons&fuck me shoes&make up on when friends or neighbours etc come to visit us and she gets turned on when a man falls for my sexy look and wants to date&flirt with me,i just like to be teased&owned&used by women,no matter how they look,fat&tin&long&short&sexy or ugly etc,i believe women are superiour to men and i hope a sexy teasing hotwife wants to chat&humiliate me&usingme for her pleasure on this great forum,that would be a fantasy become real

Attachments

• spreading legs.jpg
    spreading legs.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 21
  • high heels&fishnets.jpg
    high heels&fishnets.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 52357359768_f4776303af_c.jpg
    52357359768_f4776303af_c.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 22
  • in front of neighbour.jpg
    in front of neighbour.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 36
it,s one of my big fav,getting teased is such a turn on,sometimes even embarrassing when in public or family etc i had to try hard to hide the wet spot on my pants from my soaking wet panties,it can be done in so many ways,a few examples;wife wearing the stockings&garterbelt&halfcupbra under a short dress ,and that,s what she was wearing with xmas and all family around,and i choosed it,getting humiliated in front of strangers when i choose lingerie for me and loud enough saying o mi honey you gonna look so slutty wearing that,when she tells naughty stories she did with me sexy in lingerie&high heels not allowed to cum or touch my clitty untill she gives permission,flirting with men in front of me,getting otk spanking with friends of her watching,just use imagination and tell honest your fantasies to each other

Reactions: nicebiguy