Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

Most Americans are so weird about nudity. I grew up in a semi-nudist family at home and the hot springs nearby. My wife grew up in a one parent 2 bedroom one bathroom home a tomboy with 2 younger brothers and their neighborhood friends, We are both of us are very comfortable with nudity. I my family only my oldest married sister living in Hawaii hasn't seen her naked. We often vacation, and play at nudist resorts here in Florida, the Caribbean and Europe.
I grew up in a nudist family and attended a camp with my family at an early age. It was the best

One neither my wife nor I found out about for several years. Our youngest son had four friends over at our house back when he was in Junior High. We did not know they had come in and were in our son's room. My wife apparently walked from the bathroom after a shower across the hallway to our bedroom, completely nude. Her total walk across the hallway was probably less than six feet before she entered our bedroom. But one of the boys had seen her.

Six years later, after they had all graduated and our youngest was away at college, the guy stopped by our house and told us that my wife's image has been stuck in his mind. He admitted that since that first time, he had always snuck into places where he could catch a glimpse of my wife undressed. He told her about a night we thought we were alone in our outdoor hot tub, and he was watching from around our garage. He said my wife got out of the hot tub naked and almost caught him with his pants down stroking himself.

One neither my wife nor I found out about for several years. Our youngest son had four friends over at our house back when he was in Junior High. We did not know they had come in and were in our son's room. My wife apparently walked from the bathroom after a shower across the hallway to our bedroom, completely nude. Her total walk across the hallway was probably less than six feet before she entered our bedroom. But one of the boys had seen her.

Six years later, after they had all graduated and our youngest was away at college, the guy stopped by our house and told us that my wife's image has been stuck in his mind. He admitted that since that first time, he had always snuck into places where he could catch a glimpse of my wife undressed. He told her about a night we thought we were alone in our outdoor hot tub, and he was watching from around our garage. He said my wife got out of the hot tub naked and almost caught him with his pants down stroking himself.
Such a shame you didn’t catch him and stopped him wasting his load and instead fed your pussy with it.

Not sure if this counts, but I go to a secluded beach in my car, where the airport is…the planes land slowly right over the beach, and I get out of my car and drop my pants to my ankles, and lift up my shirt and pinch my nipples, allowing the pilots and passengers on that side of the plane to see me flashing them.

Ha ha ha....Great question.
My wife's nephew (22 at the time) was staying with us for a few days. He doesn't know I caught him, but I saw him peeping in our bedroom window while she was getting dressed.
So the next night, I opened the curtains wider and bathed her pussy with light, while she sucked me off and I worked her out with her HUGE black dildo.
He is 25 now and still volunteers to mow our lawn....even in winter :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ha ha ha....Great question.
My wife's nephew (22 at the time) was staying with us for a few days. He doesn't know I caught him, but I saw him peeping in our bedroom window while she was getting dressed.
So the next night, I opened the curtains wider and bathed her pussy with light, while she sucked me off and I worked her out with her HUGE black dildo.
He is 25 now and still volunteers to mow our lawn....even in winter :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Love this, very hot for the young lad to watch and learn

My business partner saw her thong covered ass when she was sleeping on the couch. I had purposely lifted her sun dress cheek high and made an excus for my partner to walk in cut throught the family room. She does not know
Love this, I would do the same with my wife given the chance. Once driving to Fl with my gf, she was giving me head, and I had her shorts and panties down to her knees, fingering her ass and cunt. She said be careful of truck drivers, so they won’t see me…I, of course slowed down, letting trucks pass me on the right, giving them a show. Her name was Mary, and one truck stayed alongside us for a bit, and Mary knew…she played along and spread her legs more to give the guy a better look…he was masturbating, I’m pretty sure.

when my current wife and I moved back to upstate ny after living away for 5 yrs. We stayed with my sister and her 2 teenage daughters until we found our own place. We were both 38. Well one day my wife was taking a shower and no one was home. In the middle of showering my oldest niece's boy friend walked into the bathroom thinking it was my niece in the shower and pulled the shower curtain back. Startling my wife. He told her he thought she was My niece. The whole time he talked to her he had the curtain open and totally checked her out. She said they talked to each other for maybe a minute or two like it was perfectly ok she was naked and he was checking her out. She told me he saw all of her and then he told her she was pretty hot. He was 16 or 17. He said he had to go and left. she told me after he left she masterbated cause she was so turned on by him. I told her she should have fucked him.