Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

I'm curious about the "shouldn't have" part of this discussion's title. What's wrong with being seen naked? Who shouldn't see us that way? A naked woman is a beautiful creation of nature. Aren't we???
"Conventional wisdom" for married, or dedicated couples, is that the only people who should be seeing your spouse or significant other nude, is the other partner. This is obvious, really.

But more to the point, the idea here is "who has seen your partner in situations or environments where it's definitely a taboo thing to expose yourself".

Yes, many hangups about public nudity can be considered silly, but such are things in much of the world.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
"Conventional wisdom" for married, or dedicated couples, is that the only people who should be seeing your spouse or significant other nude, is the other partner. This is obvious, really.

But more to the point, the idea here is "who has seen your partner in situations or environments where it's definitely a taboo thing to expose yourself".

Yes, many hangups about public nudity can be considered silly, but such are things in much of the world.
Thank you. I understand your point but I think the whole nudity taboo thing is a bit silly. I was raised in a naturalist family, so I don't really appreciate "society" telling me that I must be clothed at home just in case someone who "should not" see my body might do so.

Sounds great, more details, please
Pretty much what you would expect. He didn't go down on her (though did like her tits) and didn't have her vaginally, but spent a great deal of time in her mouth and anus.

We decided to roll with it -- 'no girls here today', her pussy was not present. It was an all-oral-and-anal evening for all of us.

Pretty much what you would expect. He didn't go down on her (though did like her tits) and didn't have her vaginally, but spent a great deal of time in her mouth and anus.

We decided to roll with it -- 'no girls here today', her pussy was not present. It was an all-oral-and-anal evening for all of us.
Did you fuck them and did they fuck you too. Did you all do ATM too?

Last edited:

Pretty much a free for all, really. I think my girlfriend got the most anal -- she had three to work with, I had only two -- but everyone took at least one load in the ass. I don't remember if the other two guys did any ATM, but my girlfriend and I were both very much into cleanup.