Who is from This Site you'd like to fuck?

Starsky’s wife
I thought that the rule was that the person had to be on this site? lol

Do you seriously think that any women are on this site? lol

This is a fantasy site, like all of them. There are no "bulls" or "hotwives" on here.
Do you really believe that there are actual women on this site bragging about their many gangbangs? lol

This is fantasy island for wannabe cucks or stags. If they were the real deal, they wouldn't be pissing away their time on this site.
They'd be walking the walk, and not talking the talk.

How is this possible? Two new alley cats within a week, storm onto the site, start pissing and leaving their stench all over the forums and then proclaiming with great certainty about who and what is legitimate on the site. No doubt this idiot will go the same way as the other similar idiots. Except, only HE is here for some legitimate reason, the one true "couple" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: on the site, to pronounce and proclaim just what this site is all about. We are so fortunate to be graced by the presence of yet another man of pure genius. As yet, nobody has an answer as to why HE is on the site....but we'll wait...without a doubt he will huff and puff and proclaim fervently the meaning of it all...

Mr HW

Last edited:
How is this possible? Two new alley cats within a week, storm onto the site, start pissing and leaving their stench all over the forums and then proclaiming with great certainty about who and what is legitimate on the site. No doubt this idiot will go the same way as the other similar idiots. Except, only HE is here for some legitimate reason, the one true "couple" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: on the site, to pronounce and proclaim just what this site is all about. We are so fortunate to be graced by the presence of yet another man of pure genius. As yet, nobody has an answer as to why HE is on the site....but we'll wait...

Mr HW
Lol. Agreed. But then as we've seen before, there are always going to be some who get their fun out of baiting others x

We’ve chatted with a few guys from here but Em would definitely fuck three of them for sure in real life someday if it ever works out. I won’t tag them because I know they are private but they for sure know who they are. And I hope we keep chatting and eventually meet. :)

Well judging by the amount of searching George has been doing I would say he would be all over not @HotwifeTorii, actually, so would I!
After this thread posted we have looked at the other wives mentioned and they are all gorgeous. But we are new to the site so have little knowledge of any other beautiful hot ladies that we have not come across yet so no offence to those not mentioned

Reactions: HotwifeTorii
oh fuck that is so hard to decide , but Cathy would so be my first choice and love every stroke in that hot pussy of hers
but there are so many others on here i get so horny and have a hell of time even making one choice!!!