Who knows that you share your wife

Aside from our immediate family members and certain friends, we didn’t actually go around and tell anyone, but we also didn’t exactly go out of our way to hide it from everyone either.
Anyone who knew us when we had biracial kids around got this figured out fairly quickly. We have a tight circle of friends and acquaintances who know. We also don't go out of our way to tell anyone. (But we can't control what's written in bathroom stalls.)

KK has a small, inner circle of non-vanilla friends who are aware of our lifestyle. Unknown to KK, I have two sisters-in-law that are aware, through discussion with me. I have two lifestyle, non-vanilla friends who are also aware of our activities. That leaves the men KK's currently involved with, obviously aware.

We strive for discretion in general, because we've both got relatively high-profile jobs and roles in the community.

My husband Dave has only recently let me loose and started sharing. Dave's friends know for obvious reasons and initially I only told my sister. However rumours started and I thought "fuck it I don't care " and told my friends and the girls I worked with. Apart from a few worried WAGS at work who blanked me I didn't get any problems and I m now getting extra fucks from work.

My husband Dave has only recently let me loose and started sharing. Dave's friends know for obvious reasons and initially I only told my sister. However rumours started and I thought "fuck it I don't care " and told my friends and the girls I worked with. Apart from a few worried WAGS at work who blanked me I didn't get any problems and I m now getting extra fucks from work.
Jam out with your clam out as they say. LoL

Reactions: jusme
Awesome

We swing/share a little, so obviously the people we've had fun with. I've posted on social media some vanilla photos of a few of our visits to Hedo - got a few comments such as "heard that's a wild place" or "I didn't know you went there". No one actually asked what we did there.
One friend of mine, I've told we 'party' some. My wife has told her friend. She runs around on her husband, and is always asking my wife what to do when she has 'problems' (her husband must like it, as she often has 'problems' lol). My wife told her that I'll drive her to men's houses to get fucked, and will just watch or video. Her friend didn't believe until my wife showed her videos I took of my wife with different men. Also, she told her sister in law. I don't know what she did with that information.

Somos un grupo de parejas swinger bisexuales todos además de varias personas bisexuales también chicos y chicas solteros y también 7 chicas trans una de ellas es nuestra novia o sea la tercera parte de la relación estable que tenemos mi mujer y yo con ella así que por supuesto que todos ellos saben también algún que otra persona desconocidos y de las familias lo sabe mi hija y una sobrina y las dos media's hermanos de mi chica

Reactions: hotratz
Its common knowledge in our families.Most are ok with it a few are not. Friends know because sometimes they see her out and about with him and other times with me
Other people's opinion of me is none of my business. It theirs.

Reactions: toolman2c
your husband's friends get to fuck you? it must be fun to come over to your house to watch football games! ;)

We swing/share a little, so obviously the people we've had fun with. I've posted on social media some vanilla photos of a few of our visits to Hedo - got a few comments such as "heard that's a wild place" or "I didn't know you went there". No one actually asked what we did there.
One friend of mine, I've told we 'party' some. My wife has told her friend. She runs around on her husband, and is always asking my wife what to do when she has 'problems' (her husband must like it, as she often has 'problems' lol). My wife told her that I'll drive her to men's houses to get fucked, and will just watch or video. Her friend didn't believe until my wife showed her videos I took of my wife with different men. Also, she told her sister in law. I don't know what she did with that information.
The only person that we are close to that k ows my wife is free to fuck.othetr men.is her girlfriend of 15 years her girlfriend has played after a few drinks a couple of times but not as a hotwife her girlfriend k ows my hotwife has 3 regular guys plus an occasional pick up it has beeb very rewarding for us .. My hotwife enjoys her sex time outside of our marriage and it has made our sex life better

Reactions: Firefighter195
Coming up to 6 years now, but it has been on and off, like nothing going on for 3 months and then a few weekends in a row then all quiet for months.
Any chance to have vacation in Egypt so we can meet ?
I would pove to be her partner , bull and also lover

my wife, at a family lunch, told both her sisters & one BIL that she had a BF. they asked who & she said it was a friend of mine.

also, a few of my buddies know. a guy she had been with bragged like a high school kid. he told one of his friends who knew a guy that i knew & he connected her name to me. they asked me about it one night while we were out drinking.

We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.
A lifetime ago when i was servicing my bosses wife over the course of a year or so i found out she had told her friend that lived next door. I was at a pool party at the bosses house and the neighbor that was half lit asked me if i was going to spend the night and fuck carol all night while her husband watched, we both laughed but i was like oh crap.

I assume everyone knows, but no one has mentioned it. We aren't as active now, but back at our peak (2001-2008) my wife had a drunken whore phase. We all saw sex txts on her phone and PC. Son said he heard her making dates with men. Said he saw her topless on ... after she thought he was upstairs.