Who knows that you share your wife

What did he tell you? I'm curious

We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.

What did he tell you? I'm curious
We have worked together professionally for a long time and he is more friend than boss. He asked if I was confident of being able to handle Clare fucking friends and colleagues. When I said yes he asked if I would be happy for her go away for a couple of days. I told him there was no problem for me but he needed to talk to Clare about what she wanted. Clare now normally overnights with him every Thursday when he visits another hospital.

Quite a few people know. We are a decent size sex group and while having outside sex parties their neighbors discover it, so do hotel workers, even workers, waitresses, delivery people, etc. It's hard to stop in the middle of something every time somebody pops by so often we don't we just ring them in.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Only those that have fucked her. Our neighbor Frank and his son Frank J.R.,another neighbor John,two old friends,Keith and Ronnie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719_194949_Photos (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_194949_Photos (1).jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20230414_184850_resized (1).jpg
    20230414_184850_resized (1).jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_20230719_195001_Photos (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_195001_Photos (1).jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 87
  • VideoCapture_20230619-030916_resized.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230619-030916_resized.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 81
  • VideoCapture_20230619-030953_resized.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230619-030953_resized.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 77
We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.

That is a hot story. My first wife fucked my married boss who owned the bar were I worked. He fucked her for two years and he never thought that I knew. After she graduated from college she got me a job at the company where she worked. She was fucking her boss and I think it was pretty well known that she was spreading her legs for her boss.

My wife Kate has been fucking her married boss for several years. He thinks it is odd that I am okay with him fucking my wife.

We keep it all very secret. I have one very old friend (50 years and counting) who I confide in and know he would never share as I would never share his exploits.

Recently we told a neighbor couple who we spend time with. They are nudists but don't play. They do hang around with swingers and are probably on the journey themselves. The woman immediately said her husband thought I was the type to share his wife with others. How he figured that out, I have no idea.

She shared our story with her sisters who live in the area. So our one time letting somebody know turns out to be a bad idea. Lesson learned.

Of course the odd twist to this story is the husband was intrigued with the wife sharing idea. Now he stops by our place by himself for some intense, sex that lasts for many hours. We have spent many hours on multiple occasions (6 or 7) in 3 somes and me watching the two of them. His wife seems oblivious to this in spite of the fact that she has enough information to piece it all together.

When we started, we were very discrete but since then my wife has told a couple of her close friends about our arrangement and they’ve all been supportive. My wife’s sister also found out and after a little awkwardness initially, she’s also been very positive about it. A couple of my wife’s guy’s friends and family know that they see eachother but don’t know that she is married.