Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

My guess is she is still fucking him behind your back, she dosen't like sharing her memories with you out of fear you will realize she is still in love with his big superior cock and you will stop her seeing him. I think if you were to try stopping her seeing him she will dump you for him, she still loves him

The best and only thing to do in that situation is to say nothing and let her keep fucking him

These are all valid points, and thanks for all the feedback. She dated this guy almost 15 years ago. They only dated for about 1.5 months and he ended it with her because he told her that he wouldn't be able to stay faithful with her. She said that when their relationship started going from dating to maybe something more serious is when he ended it. My wife did tell me that the relationship itself was fast and intense for that short amount of time. Its not a secret she was attracted to him. The thought of him just giving her a good fuck is what is driving my fetish and im always wanting to fuck my wife now as well.
That former guy would make a good Bull for your wife. He is a great fuck #1. Dosen’t want a romantic relationship #2. Your wife enjoyed being with him and he’s known to her already#3.

That former guy would make a good Bull for your wife. He is a great fuck #1. Dosen’t want a romantic relationship #2. Your wife enjoyed being with him and he’s known to her already#3.
And #4 He sort what intimidates you, A small slice of humiliation for you too as he uses your wife

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
57 and 9 inches and still gets hard lucky man

My wife’s best lover was a guy I never met or even knew his name. We separated once for like 8 months and she moved to another state and met him there. When we reconciled I went to help her move back and we were fooling around and she said I could fuck her in her ass. She never liked it before but this guy she was seeing loved fucking her ass and his big dick had made it easy for her to do anal. All she talked about for months was how bad she missed his dick stretching her pussy and ass as he pounded her.

I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.

View attachment 512637
Gosh it is thick...

My wife has always told me I'm the best lover she's ever had (I don't know if she's just trying to boost my ego), but she's been having making love/having sex with her boyfriend for the last 22 years (long story regarding her and her boyfriend).... So 🤷‍♂️...
Her and I have been married for 14 years (today is actually our wedding anniversary), and together for 16 years.

Reactions: Bdriver
My wife has always told me I'm the best lover she's ever had (I don't know if she's just trying to boost my ego), but she's been having making love/having sex with her boyfriend for the last 22 years (long story regarding her and her boyfriend).... So 🤷‍♂️...
Her and I have been married for 14 years (today is actually our wedding anniversary), and together for 16 years.
Congratulations to you and your wife 💋

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
J has 2 that are a tie.......
Sexually, her favorite is the first Black guy she ever had sex with. Story gets too long, but the basics are his cock did not get much longer when erect, 7" flaccid, 8 erect. BUT, it tripled in thickness!! And she LOVES thick!! What she loved about him was he would fuck her, cum inside of her, go semi-soft but NOT slip out because his length didn't change much....so it stayed inside while the kissed, talked, slept, whatever until he started to swell again which kept most of his sperm trapped inside her. And he would start all over and she could feel his sperm squishing in and out while he added more to the last.....they only met twice, and ended up spending the entire weekend in bed during which time she NEVER used her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses). He knew that and getting her pregnant became the goal of the weekend and made for a VERY HOT weekend. Didn't happen, they got together once after but the spark wasn't there that time...probably he was worried about her getting pregnant and wanting something from him. But sexually, that remains her FAVORITE Lover....she put her diaphragm in after he left that first weekend and said she could feel her womb SLOSH with his sperm when she walked or wiggled her hips. LOVED THAT.......

As a Lover tho, that was another Black guy that she was actually cheating with initially, he was in the same business I was which is how they met, and he was afraid I would find out and make trouble (wouldn't have). When they started to get really serious emotionally, she told me about the affair so she would be able to meet him at his availability without any problems. His cock was an HONEST 11" long, measured from the top where it met his abdomen to its tip......not from underneath the balls where most guys measure from, LOL.. It took her 6 months of sex as often as they could get together (they were still cheating) before she could get ALL of his cock inside of her....and that required she remove her diaphragm to do so. She learned what "womb fucking" was with him. They got VERY emotionally hooked tho, and even considered leaving me and his wife to be together but we had a 2 yo and he had 2 kids and neither wanted to destroy their lives.
Near what turned out to be the end of their relationship they both decided that they wanted to have a baby together, even tho they could not BE together. That decision was made the weekend before her most fertile time on the month, he packed his wife and kids off for the week with her parents, and wife and he went to a fancy motel for the weekend. They were literally in bed the whole weekend and did everything one can do to get her pregnant......he gets home LATE Sunday night, and wife and kids are sitting there gunning for him. She had found out about his "white girl" and gave him HELL. Told him he was going to choose either the white girl, or her and his kids and was going to get the nastiest divorce lawyer in town to deal with it.........wife and Lover talked, decided they didn't want to ruin all the lives, and ended their relationship.
Of course, she did not get pregnant (she has a tipped uterus which makes it very difficult) and to this day she regrets that she did not have a baby with him.

See, gets too long........but those are her two favorites, for different reasons.

CW

View attachment 512637
My best was undoubtedly the "boyfriend" I had before lockdown. Almost every Sunday for more than a year and a half for five hours of unbelievable sex. He was skinny and tall with the biggest and thickest cock I've ever had, and boy, could he use it. His sexual energy had to be experienced to be believed (tbf he was half my husband's age). I even did him well into my last pregnancy.

Mine said it was her lover from twenty years ago. Apparently he was a policeman and buff and had an incredible dick and knew how to use it. She actually talks about him often with a smile on her face. I keep asking her to look him up. He moved away and she thinks she knows where he’s at now. I’d buy her an airline ticket to go have fun with him again if she wants another go with him.

hubs here,
My wife's best lover would have the be the guy we met on the beach during a Florida vacation. It was not planned but my wife (and i) were easily seduced by his charm. Few words were exchanged between my wife and I as he led her to our beach rental, undressed her and took her as his own.
I watched in amazment and I realized that he must have been the best because after he came in her, she passionately and with commitment, sucked his big cock clean. I couldn't ignore the way that she orally thanked him... he must have been amazing.
He ended up seeing my wife (and i) for the entire week. After that first time, i did the cleaning.