Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

My best friend. He is almost two meters tall and quite muscular. I know that my gf like to talk about with him and she looks at him in a special way. She always looks more happy when we meet him. My gf don’t know that I want to see them together tho

Reactions: MySlutGF and Tof82
As the title says: Who would you most love to see fucking your wife/GF? And why?

For me it’s my former coworker (who was my work rival at that job). He is a real cocky, confident alpha guy and that made him much better at his job of securing clients than I was.

I fantasize about the ultimate betrayal of my gf fucking him even though she knows how much I hate him, she just can’t resist his masculinity
Wife and I had this very conversation the other night. She previously told he her personal trainer (6'2" muscular and black) was very hot but just told me he was streching her out after lifting weights and she snuck a peak toward his crotch and noticed he was either 10 inches hard or his cock was positioned straight up. She followed it up by admitting she had forgotten her sports bra and her tits were popping out of her tight fitting workout shirt. The following session her trainer told her "are you wearing your sports bra today?" and smiled at her.

Wife and I had this very conversation the other night. She previously told he her personal trainer (6'2" muscular and black) was very hot but just told me he was streching her out after lifting weights and she snuck a peak toward his crotch and noticed he was either 10 inches hard or his cock was positioned straight up. She followed it up by admitting she had forgotten her sports bra and her tits were popping out of her tight fitting workout shirt. The following session her trainer told her "are you wearing your sports bra today?" and smiled at her.
That is one hot story . Love it.

For us, she had a regular guy she knows from a previous job that she use to go to and enjoy fucking before coming back to me. It went on for a few years, he had no idea I know and that we do this for fun and it's never been possible to watch them, but I love feeling her on her return. Therefore i'd love to see him fuck her and cum inside her.

My wife is early 40s so she could be fucked by 20+ years older and younger than her. Threesome with both of them will be great. The younger guy could fuck her hard without stopping while the older man sucks her tits and squeezes her ass. She will have orgasm after orgasm and fall on the wet bed shaking after they cum inside her.

My wife is early 40s so she could be fucked by 20+ years older and younger than her. Threesome with both of them will be great. The younger guy could fuck her hard without stopping while the older man sucks her tits and squeezes her ass. She will have orgasm after orgasm and fall on the wet bed shaking after they cum inside her.
This could be my story too. I love this . My wife loves younger guys. 😉😉