Whos bi on here

You ever screw a dudes ass? Long story short, wife was in a MMMF and I was laying next to her making out. She was getting fucked and I had my ass kinda up and was completely wide open. One of the guys leaned over and before I even knew it had his cock in my ass I jumped and he was like are you ok with it? My wife grabbed my hand and was like yes we're fine with it. I'm completely straight, so it was a huge surprise but she was very turned on by it. I let him finish in my ass and she then licked his cum out of my ass and let us keep going. Now she will give the guys a choice and 8/10 times I feel a cock in me. It was odd at first but we're open now..it feels pretty good lol
That is awesome and thank you for sharing your experience I have never done anything with a guy I've only ever had 1on1 sex with a female 35yrs sexually active off and on ai think 10 or 11 different females and majority was 1 night stand so I believe besides getting older and never really live life to it's fullest is why I am finally saying screw it no pun intended out of the 10 or so I had only 3 of them sucked my cock and 2 out of those 3 swallowed my cum and those 3 were the only ones that let me have anal sex with

My wife has told me that me being bi has a lot to do with our success in this lifestyle. It's not that she gets into guy-on-guy action, but she really likes it when I suck her bf's dick. She says it's the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance of him, as her lover.

For me, I have just enjoyed sucking cock since I was very young. I feel very fortunate that I have a wife, that not only accepts that, but encourages me.
Does she know you enjoy it or does she think it's just to satisfy her request?