Why is it that some women deny that they prefer having sex with well-hung guys???

Sorry to burst your bubble but not all women like big cock. Mine has a limit of about 7", any bigger hurts her. I've seen her refuse entry to guys that she considers too big. One guy promised he'd control his thrusting, he didn't, she pushed him away and wouldn't allow re-entry.

Last edited:
My wife wont tell me she likes bigger cock but i can tell 100 percent that she lives for them when she has a bigger one fuck her
women love big cock generally speaking and those that say size don't matter have most likely never experienced a skilled well-hung guy or are lying

Its comical to me how men get to decide what women like
OMG. Just my opinion but no matter the relationship dynamic the woman ALWAYS decides what happens. Take a master/slave relationship, yes she does what she’s told because he’s her master and collared but...........wait for it.......... She does it because she wants to!

If a woman says no, you’re done. Unless you’re some low life POS who physically makes her. Using my wife as an example, if I EVER made her do something she didn’t want to do I better not plan on sleeping for the rest of my life.

Reactions: davelb76