Why is it that some women deny that they prefer having sex with well-hung guys???

For me, it's fact that I am doing something that goes against the norm with hubby's permission and acceptance and he finds it a complete turn on as well. He watched me Sunday afternoon as my out of state lover was in town and took me right on the sectional right next to hubby. Hubby even took some photos. For me it isn't a size issue, Hubby is average and I've had below average and 11" as well. It's about the person behind the cock knowing how to use it. If you have 11 or 12 inches and use it as a battering ram, I'm not interested. Show me you know how to use what you have. My hubby has no problem with any size I play with.

Last edited:
For me, it's fact that I am doing something that goes against the norm with hubby's permission and acceptance and he finds it a complete turn on as well. He watched me Sunday afternoon as my out of state lover was in town and took me right on the sectional right next to hubby. Hubby even took some photos. For me it isn't a size issue, Hubby is average and I've had below average and 11" as well. It's about the person behind the cock knowing how to use it. If you have 11 or 12 inches and use it as a battering ram, I'm not interested. Show me you know how to use what you have. My hubby has no problem with any size I play with.
Agreed a huge cock attached to a man who doesn't know how it use it........................a waste....now on the other hand.................

That's just an excuse not to hurt us, the small dicked husbands. I know for a fact because my wife used to say the same thing, and now all she takes is 7 to 8 inches the smallest.

Maybe because they don't?

Many studies with real women have shown a majority of women pick penises in the 6 to 6.5 inch range as their preference. While yes it is above average it is still within the range of most men. It also does not say they can't have great sex with someone smaller.

Too big can hurt, but big is generally better. My husband is not small at all, it's just that having 10" plus is such a different experience. I love sucking bigger ones also.

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Cathy
My wife says she does not like big cocks but she sure got horny on orient beach in St. Martin after the black local sitting next to us got an erection and his cock was at least 10 inches. she fucked like hell later and was wetter than normal. I think its safe to say that the sight of that BBC got her extremely horny.