Wife’s best friend and sph

My wife has told her best friend in front of me that I have a little dick jokingly in the past. Her friend has brought it up a couple of times in front of our other friends. She doesn’t know that I love it. I really want to work up the courage to tell her that I have a tiny dicklet and like when she makes fun of it. It would be so much fun to hear her humiliate me knowing that it turns me on. Thinking about her holding up her pinky finger stroking it with one finger and her thumb while staring at me with a big smile on her face puts me over the edge. Or her actually seeing me naked and seeing how tiny my dick is and watching her expression in disbelief like covering her mouth with her hand while laughing. Maybe even taking a picture to show everyone. Maybe I can make this happen some day.

Maybe invite her over for a pool party and wear some very loose trunks! Hopefully her friend will want to suck it and laugh at you while she does
I like the thought of that. Maybe ware some really loose shorts and make them fall to my ankles when I come out of the pool. Make sure I’m fully shaved with my tiny dicklet fully exposed right in front of her. She would definitely start laughing really hard.

Tinycockkev

A cock is a cock until it's compared to another..... then there's a relationship to size.

I encourage you to review my message content to show what a Dragon Bull Cock is compared to your "little thing".

Reactions: Tinycockkev
Not long ago my wife was having a girls night out party at our house. Her and several of her girlfriends were sitting around drinking and having a good time.I was taking a shower and walked past them in a towel wraped around my waist. Suddenly my wife grabbed the towel and yanked it completly off of me. I was freshly shaven as she requires that I shave when I shower. She made me stand there in front of the girls showing them my 2.5 inch erect penis and said: " Take a good look ladies,this is why I have to have a bull to take care of my needs". The women were in hysterics and they all had their phones out taking pics. I just stood there frozen.One of the girls took her chapstick and held it next to my dicklet for comparison while they took pics. They gave me the nicname "chapstick" I look foreword to those girls night out parties now, They always have something in store for me to entertain them.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Not long ago my wife was having a girls night out party at our house. Her and several of her girlfriends were sitting around drinking and having a good time.I was taking a shower and walked past them in a towel wraped around my waist. Suddenly my wife grabbed the towel and yanked it completly off of me. I was freshly shaven as she requires that I shave when I shower. She made me stand there in front of the girls showing them my 2.5 inch erect penis and said: " Take a good look ladies,this is why I have to have a bull to take care of my needs". The women were in hysterics and they all had their phones out taking pics. I just stood there frozen.One of the girls took her chapstick and held it next to my dicklet for comparison while they took pics. They gave me the nicname "chapstick" I look foreword to those girls night out parties now, They always have something in store for me to entertain them.
Did any of them play with your balls? You should have dared one of them to suck on your baby dick

Reactions: Taylorint
Ge

Next time, bring some whipped cream that they can lick off of your berries
It's more about me licking them. I'm submissive to women and I feel, at least, that licking is a submissive act designed to pleasure the superior and humiliate the inferior. At least that is how I've been trained.

It's more about me licking them. I'm submissive to women and I feel, at least, that licking is a submissive act designed to pleasure the superior and humiliate the inferior. At least that is how I've been trained.
Oh interesting never thought of it that way… do you lick them ever?

I think it would be humiliating for you to get your tiny dock sucked off. Maybe take some pics with their hands on it to see how small it really is

Oh interesting never thought of it that way… do you lick them ever?

I think it would be humiliating for you to get your tiny dock sucked off. Maybe take some pics with their hands on it to see how small it really is
Most of the girls say how cute my dicklet is but they would never take it seriously. The suggestion has come up to give me a suck job but they just would laugh it off saying suck jobs are for "real" men. Once they held it next to a chap stick for comparison. My function is to lick pussy because I'm too tiny to fuck it.

Most of the girls say how cute my dicklet is but they would never take it seriously. The suggestion has come up to give me a suck job but they just would laugh it off saying suck jobs are for "real" men. Once they held it next to a chap stick for comparison. My function is to lick pussy because I'm too tiny to fuck it.
They should make fun of you with your cock in their mouth to show how little difference it makes lol

Reactions: Jameson