Wife’s best friend came over. Still nothing happened.

My wife invited her best friend over tonight for some drinks. About a week ago, my wife and I talked about her bi-curious fantasies, especially with her best friend. Needless to say, the best friend was open to the idea. My wife, however, said she will not go outside of our marriage.

So she had the chance tonight to play with her best friend and see if she liked it. I’ve been telling her for almost 10 years that it’s ok if she fucks around as long as we agree and talk. Why are morals still getting in the way? Does anyone have this problem?

My wife invited her best friend over tonight for some drinks. About a week ago, my wife and I talked about her bi-curious fantasies, especially with her best friend. Needless to say, the best friend was open to the idea. My wife, however, said she will not go outside of our marriage.

So she had the chance tonight to play with her best friend and see if she liked it. I’ve been telling her for almost 10 years that it’s ok if she fucks around as long as we agree and talk. Why are morals still getting in the way? Does anyone have this problem?

Only you know your wife. Only you can convince her.

Reactions: coastalkid
Mid 50s couple here, very conservative. We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know for about 4 years. We're not swingers at all. This is some very, very private fun we enjoy. Evidently my church raised, married at 18 to a good church guy then divorced with 2 k**ds at 22...had some serious sex romps with more than a few guys befor we met. All good. We've been married for 25 yrs, she has a lot of regrets about her past and she rarely will talk about it. All good.
We've been enjoying mfm fun with our friend pretty regularly, since covid 2 or 3 times a month. During covid we weren't working and he visited 3 or 4 times a week. Wife gets so turned on she wants it till him and I are beat, he goes 3 times I go twice, there's been nights they go 4 times. She's horny as hell for days after, we have great sex after he's been with us.
She will not talk about what we do with him at all. It's very obvious she likes sex with him a LOT, when he's with us she has no problem asking him or me to do her harder, faster, wants to switch positions or switch us guys. She's a fuck machine for 3 or 4 hours. Next day she's like nothing happened but she wants a lot of sex.
I've tried to get her to talk openly about our fun with him but she says it's so wrong...but we've done it with him many, many times and will be more.
Sometimes I think what gives?

Sometimes I think what gives?
That’s exactly how I feel. And we haven’t fucked in a while. Today she’s going on about me wanting to be controlled with ruined orgasms… it’s a roller coaster and I’m tired of it being that way. We had a great Christmas, but the sex and other related things is a problem. I mostly think what’s the fucking point anymore. Ironically we can talk when she drinks a little. We cant when she’s sober because she brushes me off. I already told her the other day if it doesn’t change, I’m just going to stop asking and stop caring about sex in general.

That’s exactly how I feel. And we haven’t fucked in a while. Today she’s going on about me wanting to be controlled with ruined orgasms… it’s a roller coaster and I’m tired of it being that way. We had a great Christmas, but the sex and other related things is a problem. I mostly think what’s the fucking point anymore. Ironically we can talk when she drinks a little. We cant when she’s sober because she brushes me off. I already told her the other day if it doesn’t change, I’m just going to stop asking and stop caring about sex in general.
They weird bro. My advise if she is sex starving you, find ya a side chick. That's why they there. 😂😂😂😂

Looks like your marriage is stale and in real trouble. Your wife has no interest in sex or making her husband happy in the sex. Might be time for counseling before it’s too late. Or find a mistress to unload your sexual desires in. You sound miserable and unhappy. The other option is divorce. She obviously does not care about your needs as a man anymore.

Looks like your marriage is stale and in real trouble. Your wife has no interest in sex or making her husband happy in the sex. Might be time for counseling before it’s too late. Or find a mistress to unload your sexual desires in. You sound miserable and unhappy. The other option is divorce. She obviously does not care about your needs as a man anymore.
My wife said she won’t go outside our marriage and I won’t either. I’m not miserable and unhappy. Sex is one part of marriage. Doesn’t mean the whole thing is in trouble. And that’s not even what I asked in my thread. I asked if moral dilemmas get in the way. There’s way more to life than sexual desires. And this is the reason why I left this site when I did. You people are either fake men pretending to be women or you’re so obsessed with the lifestyle that it’s all your life is about.

My wife said she won’t go outside our marriage and I won’t either. I’m not miserable and unhappy. Sex is one part of marriage. Doesn’t mean the whole thing is in trouble. And that’s not even what I asked in my thread. I asked if moral dilemmas get in the way. There’s way more to life than sexual desires. And this is the reason why I left this site when I did. You people are either fake men pretending to be women or you’re so obsessed with the lifestyle that it’s all your life is about.
Your wife’s moral dilemma is tied to your unhappiness sexually which is why you are here asking the question. You must admit to yourself there lays a significant problem inside your marriage before you can fix or manage the misery men like you who are deprived of sex by their uninterested wife face around the world. A healthy sex life, despite what you want to admit to yourself is a significant part of a marriage and its happiness. It is not everything, but certainly is a very important component of it. Your sad story is a common one. It’s a marital problem that causes infidelity and divorcé eventually. When you say you can only speak about sex openly when she is under the influence of alcohol…..that’s a red flag. It paints a picture of a marriage that has poor communication unless alcohol is involved. You then say if things don’t improve with her you will give up asking and not care about sex anymore. This is lying to yourself and a defeatist attitude where your wife calls all the shots and you have no power as the husband to even correct them. This is showing your lack of strength to push through this head on, and willing to lead a life of marital sexual dysfunction at the hands of your wife’s sexual dysfunction. Have more respect for yourself and your needs as a man. Indeed you sound unhappy with your current dilemma. If you feel like this site is not for you, I understand. Let me assure you that I’m not fake and the husband of a shared wife.

Your wife’s moral dilemma is tied to your unhappiness sexually which is why you are here asking the question. You must admit to yourself there lays a significant problem inside your marriage before you can fix or manage the misery men like you who are deprived of sex by their uninterested wife face around the world. A healthy sex life, despite what you want to admit to yourself is a significant part of a marriage and its happiness. It is not everything, but certainly is a very important component of it. Your sad story is a common one. It’s a marital problem that causes infidelity and divorcé eventually. When you say you can only speak about sex openly when she is under the influence of alcohol…..that’s a red flag. It paints a picture of a marriage that has poor communication unless alcohol is involved. You then say if things don’t improve with her you will give up asking and not care about sex anymore. This is lying to yourself and a defeatist attitude where your wife calls all the shots and you have no power as the husband to even correct them. This is showing your lack of strength to push through this head on, and willing to lead a life of marital sexual dysfunction at the hands of your wife’s sexual dysfunction. Have more respect for yourself and your needs as a man. Indeed you sound unhappy with your current dilemma. If you feel like this site is not for you, I understand. Let me assure you that I’m not fake and the husband of a shared wife.
ask if she would tease and maybe get her tits sucked but not go all the way.

Man this is SPOT ON! Even though we havent taken the plunge, I've told my wife time in and time out that my job is to bring the freak out in her. You HAVE to keep the bedroom interesting. She knows what her job is in the bedroom. Her and I both have a high drive. Our most stressful days of marriage was when this dynamic was complicated and the staleness started to emerge. Recommendation for the OP, go buy your wife a full on wardrobe of lingerie, toys, some sexy clothes.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
I agree with hotasianwife. I was in your situation about 5 years ago. Wife was essentialy asexual with no interest in sex and no interest in me having sex. No, sex is not the only thing in marriage but it happens to be the MOST important. Without it there is no connection and you are both just roomates with rings. But back to morals, it sounds like that might be nervous jitters. It's not going outside the marriage as she is not cheating on you and she has your permission. Just my thoughts