Wife and Best Friend Get Caught

cuck4life

Male
Gold
This is another story about my exwife, best friend and myself. He was her primary sex partner while we dated and this continued after we married. This was know to many of my friends and co-workers. I enjoy sharing these true stories and appreciate your thoughts and comments.

I had worked late Friday evening and when I got home Louise and James were having a drink on the back porch. I got a beer and we chatted about what we would do over the weekend. Louises father had some land in the country with a nice fishing pond and we decided it might be fun to spend the day fishing. I was tired so I went to bed, they stayed up longer before heading to the master bedroom. They did not close the door so after a few minutes I quietly looked from the doorway, I could not see anything, our agreement was always if the door was open I could look from the doorway but never enter unless requested so I went back to bed.

I woke early and looked into the bedroom they were not in the bed and the shower was running, I went to the kitchen and made breakfast. James came out from the shower and got dressed while Louise was still in the bedroom. Louise came into the kitchen dressed in a very thin tank top with a thin pair of shorts, this was her normal weekend clothes which never included a bra or panties.

She had to call her father to get the phone number of the caretaker of the property so he could let us in the gate. He was almost like family and she knew him well. (sorry I can’t remember his name)He met us at the gate and was trying hard not to stare at her hard little bullet nipples. Once inside the gate he pulled the gate closed and told us to lock it back when we left.

Once unload we hung out and snacked while enjoying a few beers. Louise had spread out a blanket that we all layed on. It was not long before James reached over and started pinched her nipples, this was his standard way to get her going, soon the top came off. I tried not to stare but soon I saw his hand go down the front of her shorts. I knew what was coming next so I got my fishing rod and walked a short distance from them and tried to fish.

From were I was standing I could see that they were both nude and she was sitting on his cock. He was pinching and pulling hard on her nipples that drives her wild. I tried not to just stare and as I was looking around I saw the caretaker standing in the woods watching. He was close enough to clearly see she was screwing our friend and that I was close enough to know what they were doing. I froze not knowing what I should do. James flipped her onto her back and mounted her missionary style. I stood there and watched him pound her hard before he let out a moan as he orgasmed. He rolled off of her to rest.

I looked over to where the caretaker had been standing and he had begun to walk away.

As soon as I got back to James and Louise I told her that the care taker had watched everything. She did not seem the least bit concerned and said she was not surprised and that she had caught him peaking before.

Her comment about her catching him peaking before was driving me nuts and I had to know the story.

She said that at one time her father had a few horses and she enjoyed going to the farm alone to ride them. Whenever she wanted to ride she would call the caretaker to have him have a horse saddled and ready. She said he was always pleasant and helpful. She would wear her normal very thin tank top and thin shorts ( no bra or panties as usual) but when she would be riding but she would bring a pair of jeans to protect her legs if she was riding through the woods.

She would take a break from riding and go to the pond and lay out to get some sun. In the beginning she would take a bathing suit but as she got comfortable in the surroundings she would leave the top off. As time went on she would start to lay out nude. She said she never thought that anyone would see her and that most of the time she put a small towel over her eyes and would not have noticed anyway.

On one of these trips as she was finishing sunbathing she needed to ******** so she walked over to the edge of the woods and squatted down to ********. When she finished she looked up and saw him watching and actually made eye contact. He looked embarrassed and walked away quickly.

She wondered how many times this had happened but continued these rides until her father sold the horses. She did not change her routine and would call and have him ready a horse, she also continued nude sunbathing. After that day she noticed him a few other times standing in the woods looking. She said he was always very nice and treated her very well.

I enjoy sharing my stories and will continue if there is enough interest. These stories are based on real experiences.

My ExWife had gotten caught by her sister. While I was at work she had her coworker over and we’re going at it in the living room. The window by our door had about a half inch piece missing, I went by on my lunch , as I passed I could see my sister-in-law in the dirt peeking in, by time I pulled into the back she was gone. At the door I peaked through the window, Jose ( her coworker) had her doggy style on the coffee table. I let Maria know and later that night her sister came by, after she left my wife told she was black mauling her for a coach purse. By this time Jose had gotten my wife 5 of those bags.

My wife told her to give her a day to think about it. I told to tell her to fuck off and mind your business. That’s what she did, when she told my wife was having an affair, the look on her face when I replied “ it’s not cheating if I set it up” need less to say she threatened to tell her parents. We did give her one purse.

My wife n her sister were best friends n super close n shared a room. In 7th grade my wife n I were best friends n we became fuck buddies. We lived next door to each other n hung out in her bedroom after school every day n her just fucking. Tory would bring her boyfriends n fuck buddies home to since their parents let the girls fuck guys in their bedroom as a way for them to have open communication with their daughters sex lives. Ashley n tory didn't have boundaries n would fuck all the time in the same room as it didn't bother them. Ashley n idecided to date n I fell in love immediately. I'd tell her all the time n she loved hearing me admit my feelings as im fucking her telling her I'm cumming inside her pussy as i became a total spaz shaking moaning in an embarrassing n awkward way then collapse on top of her practically lifeless. Shed giggle at me n rudely shove me off her saying in an extremely sassy way with a tremendous amount a attitude yelling at me that saying she loves fucking me n loves hearing me obsess over her pussy n confess over n over I love her. She said she even thinks it's cute when I cum like a geeky loser but other guys think shes in love with me n they don't wanna fuck her. She told me either she breaks up with me or I help her some how. She totally made me feel guilty n didn't even comprehend what backwards logic she played me. So I started to invite my friends over to hangout with us. All my friends were black guys n I hangout with them n tory n her fuck buddies or boyfriend (cuz tory cheated obsessively) awkwardly watching them fuck Ashley. Tory would tell Ashley n I as we watched them fuck how buff n strong my friends are n how huge their black dicks r. Seeing her pussy grip n stretch til I got so horny I'd jerk off praising Ashley as I watch. Then in college her parents walked in on Ashley fucking 3 black guys from the club on mdma.