Wife bikini in public

Not quite the bikini, however, one of our regular friend, I mean not her boy friend, just a family friend had invited a group of friends for a barbeque/lunch/drinks at his home for the whole day, so persuaded wifey to go dressed in a satin miniskirt and low cut top, she agreed to annoy the other wives there, she was getting the most attention from the men

Attachments

• R39033.jpg
    R39033.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 228
Not quite the bikini, however, one of our regular friend, I mean not her boy friend, just a family friend had invited a group of friends for a barbeque/lunch/drinks at his home for the whole day, so persuaded wifey to go dressed in a satin miniskirt and low cut top, she agreed to annoy the other wives there, she was getting the most attention from the men
She looks sexy

Reactions: desimilf80
She must have caused quite a stir.

• Love
Reactions: desimilf80
Wowww I’d be looking for an excuse to rub against her and lift that flimsy little skirt!

Reactions: gregnginger