Wife finally agreed

Hi everyone,

My wife has finally agreed to be shared, we are now looking for a guy/girl or couple for her to have fun with whilst I watch.

Are good advise that anyone has before we arrange a meet up would be much appreciated.
Make sure she has her limits set to what she wants and is willing to do before she goes forward. Also make sure it’s safe!! Lots of sickos out there and finding a perfect fit can be a challenge. But most of all have fun and soon that right connection will happen. Keep us posted.

In my experience, it's important to understand, from her perspective (you'll be too excited to notice this), that finding a guy is going to be all the things she hated about dating when she was single. Even though she may only be going into it for a sex partner - she will potentially take it very personally when someone either rejects her or fails to show up at an arranged meet. Even more so if she is getting multiple offers (like she will if she uses a dating website) and there are very few princes amongst the frogs.

She has agreed to meet up with someone or coupld and have sex with them whilst I'm there but not included. Think a gangbang is asking for to much at the moment lol
And when we’re gone you can enjoy the feeling of sliding your PreCum dribbling Rock hard Cock into her sopping freshly fucked cunt full of our cum…. Nothing more enjoyable!
Maybe after you’ve had a few experiences with one lucky fella
@Matsui1999 count me in either way 😉

Last edited: