Wife fucked a second time after being shared.

DewMyWife

Couple
Gold
When we share May at a hotel, one of 2 major things usually happen. Either the guy(s) fuck her and leave. Or, usually with drinking, everyone passes out/sleeps in the room.

We try to rent a room with a king sized bed so there's lots of space. Invariably someone gets up to use the bathroom or clean up.

What are people's experiences?

One of the first times we shared May, she woke up to use the bathroom and shower. The guy must have heard her a followed her in. I woke up to an empty bed but light coming from the bathroom. I got up to look and say him fucking May with her bent over the sink. She told me he had gotten into the shower with her and they played with each other there.

Other times I've gotten up and I've returned to find May's legs spread wide as the other guy is banging away at her pussy.

Or the guy gets up and I wake up too. I start playing with May and spoon her and the guy returns to slip his cock into her mouth.

Sometimes people get up, and nothing happens! Or the guy gets up and just leaves

When we share May at a hotel, one of 2 major things usually happen. Either the guy(s) fuck her and leave. Or, usually with drinking, everyone passes out/sleeps in the room.

We try to rent a room with a king sized bed so there's lots of space. Invariably someone gets up to use the bathroom or clean up.

One of the first times we shared May, she woke up to use the bathroom and shower. The guy must have heard her a followed her in. I woke up to an empty bed but light coming from the bathroom. I got up to look and say him fucking May with her bent over the sink. She told me he had gotten into the shower with her and they played with each other there.

Other times I've gotten up and I've returned to find May's legs spread wide as the other guy is banging away at her pussy.

Or the guy gets up and I wake up too. I start playing with May and spoon her and the guy returns to slip his cock into her mouth.

Sometimes people get up, and nothing happens! Or the guy gets up and just leaves
True !

We have experienced variations of all of those scenarios too. I have been awakened after a night of partying, with the guy sharing the king sized bed with us, fucking Kate next to me in the middle of the night.

On one of our vacations at Hedonism II in Jamaica, Kate met a guy she really liked and had him move into our room with us. She slept between us. One night I awoke to find the bed empty. Kate and the guy were not in the room. I decided to go looking for them. I found them making love in a hammock on the beach while watching the sun rise. I watched them discreetly for several minutes, then went to our rom and jerked off.

Met a young hung black guy my wife had done before at a hotel when we were traveling to a football game..Had a suite with a nice couch in living room and king size bed. Went out to dinner, got to our car and he opened the back door for her, she hoped in and they made out on way back to hotel. I could see her head bobbing on his cock (a huge one)..Got to hotel and he took her in bedroom..I set up video and half closed the door. He spent an hour having oral and real sex with her..listened to the moans and watched him take her..he came twice, not sure how many times she did.
We all went to bed, her in middle..naked between us...Next morning I asked her why he didnt take her again and she told me he did..she woke up with his cock between her legs as she faced me...he quitely pulled her out of bed and took her again on the couch in the living room. Needless to say she was quite happy, and quite sore but as she always said after being with him, a nice sore..

Definitely want to party with you guys!