Wife Fucking Without You

Usually my wife and I have an agreement that I'm at least nearby when she fucking a dude, but twice so far she's gone on her own and both times I've found her bent over getting fucked by some random guy she just met.

My wife has a steady boyfriend she sees regularly and goes away with and while it is obvious I know we don't talk about it openly but she leaves things like this for me to leave me in no doubt what she is doingView attachment 1988113
Its a shame you can only see, my cuckoldress asks me to wear her knickers when they are or going to be like this, i love cum sticking around my hairs and locked balls, she especially like us then to go out as if getting a kink as we shop, visit friends or family knowing i am stood her another mans cum and her juices.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
Its a shame you can only see, my cuckoldress asks me to wear her knickers when they are or going to be like this, i love cum sticking around my hairs and locked balls, she especially like us then to go out as if getting a kink as we shop, visit friends or family knowing i am stood her another mans cum and her juices.
That sounds hot - feeling her lover's cum in your wife's knickers coating your cock and balls while you are out with friends - very hot. Do your wife's lovers produce a lot of cum? Seems my wife's boyfriend does and it has made me slightly obsessed with watching bulls cumming with huge loads.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
wife’s colleague and our bull convinced my wife to secretly fuck her even without me, seducing her with his enormous dick to break her promise that she will be only having sex with other men with me involved or atleast when I just be there and watch her.
IMG_0458.jpegIMG_8199.jpegIMG_8198.jpegIMG_8194.jpeg
It went on for months before she confessed the truth to me that she had been a bad wife for couple of months cheating and breaking my trust even when I accepted her cuckolding me. She confessed of not being able to stop being horny for him and agreed to fuck him without me and showed how good he pleased her pussy and daily gaping her tightness before me everyday and i was just getting exploited pussy wider for my dick and no fun as already he made her pussy numb with his big dick and stole all the fun that I could get from it. As she made me watch the pictures I suddenly changed from a broken heart to getting extremely horny!

Looking at my erected dick she smiled at me happily and kissed me saying that I’m a true cuck and she owns me!
Watching her suck him like her favourite I understood her how good it would have been for her I accepted everything and agreed to let her do whatever, whenever by letting her know pure cuck is true love ❤️

wife’s colleague and our bull convinced my wife to secretly fuck her even without me, seducing her with his enormous dick to break her promise that she will be only having sex with other men with me involved or atleast when I just be there and watch her.
View attachment 1995536View attachment 1995533View attachment 1995534View attachment 1995535
It went on for months before she confessed the truth to me that she had been a bad wife for couple of months cheating and breaking my trust even when I accepted her cuckolding me. She confessed of not being able to stop being horny for him and agreed to fuck him without me and showed how good he pleased her pussy and daily gaping her tightness before me everyday and i was just getting exploited pussy wider for my dick and no fun as already he made her pussy numb with his big dick and stole all the fun that I could get from it. As she made me watch the pictures I suddenly changed from a broken heart to getting extremely horny!

Looking at my erected dick she smiled at me happily and kissed me saying that I’m a true cuck and she owns me!
Watching her suck him like her favourite I understood her how good it would have been for her I accepted everything and agreed to let her do whatever, whenever by letting her know pure cuck is true love ❤️
Nice ass❤️

Reactions: roxxy
View attachment 1995536View attachment 1995533View attachment 1995534View attachment 1995535

Lucky guy

Reactions: roxxy