Wife going on a girls night out tonight.

An update on this slow burn: she actually did surprise me by putting the blue dress on last Sunday night so I pretty much did as I had fantasised above (post #8), kissing and biting her shoulders and neck while she danced (watching herself in the mirror I might add) before pulling down the dress to pop her breasts. I gripped her breaststroke as I continued to get her hot by nuzzling her neck - her nipples stood straight out.

I then moved her to the bed and forcibly bent her over. Ripping up her dress I discovered she was wearing no pantied so I called her a naughty girl and spanked her exquisite butt. Without further ado I dropped my pants to my ankles revealing my pencil which I slipped easily into her wet pussy. I told her things like "this is what happens when you wear this dress. You just make me want to fuck you". I went balls deep and started pumping into her then pulled her hair with one hand and gently gripped her throat with the other - she loved this, particularly the throat.

Unfortunately as usually happens when I try to play the alpha I lost my erection about five minutes in. With nothing else for it I pushed her further up the bed, aggressively spread her legs and went to town with my tongue. Eventually working three fingers in (which at the base yields an extra half inch of girth more than my skinny dick). She eventually reached for her vibrator and was more willing to give instructions than usual- when to use my tongue, fingers etc.

I don't think she was able to come and I got the impression that when she asked me to insert my re-inflated tool it was to get it over with. This was confirmed by her starting the dirty talk - I have started saying things like “You love being fucked long and hard by a big cock don’t you naughty girl?” to which she will gasp “Yes”. Ostensibly I am talking to her about me fucking her however you will notice in the phrasing I never mentioned myself at all. She will now amso use dirty talk to try and get me over the edge, usually “fuck my pussy with that dick” and this is what she ran with here.

The realisation that she was just humouring me and was probably thinking "I wish he'd hurry up so I can get some sleep" was the kind of humiliation that does it for me so I pulled put and spurted my seed (she ensuring her dress was out of range of my dribblings).

Your not getting any because she’s getting it elsewhere…
No thoughts on progress…
She’s probably already done the Landlord’s son and calls him whenever she needs her pipework maintained. Is he The Handyman?

She loves your comments, which are great for taking the guilt away….
Your gonna catch her out one day… turn up unexpected.
I'd love that to be true but the landlord's son bit is an in joke between the two of us after a husband of one her friends genuinely accused his wife of infidelity with the son of their landlord. We don't even know if our actual landlord has a son.

If she is straying at all it would be at work or when out with work friends (with me working from home and our youngest at home most days there's just no opportunity for such shenanigans). She has mentioned a few people at work asking if she's married (including an African fellow) and with her body she would present a tempting proposition for anyone thus inclined. She does work late some evenings so there is opportunity (however unlikely I think it, I wouldn't be the first to be surprised 😉).

An update on this slow burn: she actually did surprise me by putting the blue dress on last Sunday night so I pretty much did as I had fantasised above (post #8), kissing and biting her shoulders and neck while she danced (watching herself in the mirror I might add) before pulling down the dress to pop her breasts. I gripped her breaststroke as I continued to get her hot by nuzzling her neck - her nipples stood straight out.

I then moved her to the bed and forcibly bent her over. Ripping up her dress I discovered she was wearing no pantied so I called her a naughty girl and spanked her exquisite butt. Without further ado I dropped my pants to my ankles revealing my pencil which I slipped easily into her wet pussy. I told her things like "this is what happens when you wear this dress. You just make me want to fuck you". I went balls deep and started pumping into her then pulled her hair with one hand and gently gripped her throat with the other - she loved this, particularly the throat.

Unfortunately as usually happens when I try to play the alpha I lost my erection about five minutes in. With nothing else for it I pushed her further up the bed, aggressively spread her legs and went to town with my tongue. Eventually working three fingers in (which at the base yields an extra half inch of girth more than my skinny dick). She eventually reached for her vibrator and was more willing to give instructions than usual- when to use my tongue, fingers etc.

I don't think she was able to come and I got the impression that when she asked me to insert my re-inflated tool it was to get it over with. This was confirmed by her starting the dirty talk - I have started saying things like “You love being fucked long and hard by a big cock don’t you naughty girl?” to which she will gasp “Yes”. Ostensibly I am talking to her about me fucking her however you will notice in the phrasing I never mentioned myself at all. She will now amso use dirty talk to try and get me over the edge, usually “fuck my pussy with that dick” and this is what she ran with here.

The realisation that she was just humouring me and was probably thinking "I wish he'd hurry up so I can get some sleep" was the kind of humiliation that does it for me so I pulled put and spurted my seed (she ensuring her dress was out of range of my dribblings).
Ok, so you’re not the Alfa Male.
Straight after that failed performance you should have had a discussion with your wife on how you can’t be the Dom and satisfy her needs…Tell her ‘We’ (You, your Wife) need to find a man to take up the role in the bedroom (or Hotel Room, Holiday, Weekend Away, Night out).
Got to be discussed in the moment, any other time will not be taken seriously (Not if she’s trying to get the children off to school / her to work/ doing housework)
You know your Wifey, she’s not talking sex outside of the bedroom unless it’s with her girlfriends.

Just a little point of interest on this - my wife was complaining today that her wedding and engagement rings - worn since our wedding nearly 12 years ago - were getting too tight.

I couldn't resist stirring the pot a little but and went so far as to reference the 'Open Marriage' episode of the Netflix series 'Easy' in which a wife instigates an open marriage and fucks an African-American she meets at a bar. Her husband meanwhile goes home with a work colleague and goes down on her after she decides against sex. He doesn't end up getting off.

"Oh my God" I said "You're trying to have an open marriage like in that show we watched"

"Mmm" she replied "thanks for giving me an idea". Clearly said in jest but I got a semi instantly.

So until we get her wedding band enlarged she's going bareback while I'm still 'caged' 😜

Just a little point of interest on this - my wife was complaining today that her wedding and engagement rings - worn since our wedding nearly 12 years ago - were getting too tight.

I couldn't resist stirring the pot a little but and went so far as to reference the 'Open Marriage' episode of the Netflix series 'Easy' in which a wife instigates an open marriage and fucks an African-American she meets at a bar. Her husband meanwhile goes home with a work colleague and goes down on her after she decides against sex. He doesn't end up getting off.

"Oh my God" I said "You're trying to have an open marriage like in that show we watched"

"Mmm" she replied "thanks for giving me an idea". Clearly said in jest but I got a semi instantly.

So until we get her wedding band enlarged she's going bareback while I'm still 'caged' 😜
@penc1ld1kt Now, that’s where you may have fucked up from your wife’s point of view because she will now think you want her to fuck other men so that ‘You can Fuck other Women’.
If you have children then that to your wife is a major threat to your marriage.
Keep the talk at the pillow about her being satisfied by a bigger endowed man whilst you wait at home looking after the children.

Plus you could have told your wife that the Netflix ‘Easy’ storyline would be more shocking and exciting if the wife is fucked by the Afro American then comes home to hubby who is then denied full sexual intercourse but allowed to go down on her.

@penc1ld1kt Now, that’s where you may have fucked up from your wife’s point of view because she will now think you want her to fuck other men so that ‘You can Fuck other Women’.
If you have children then that to your wife is a major threat to your marriage.
Keep the talk at the pillow about her being satisfied by a bigger endowed man whilst you wait at home looking after the children.

Plus you could have told your wife that the Netflix ‘Easy’ storyline would be more shocking and exciting if the wife is fucked by the Afro American then comes home to hubby who is then denied full sexual intercourse but allowed to go down on her.
when a hubby offers to lick her pussy after she has been fucked - that is when he can say I am only interested in being with you and maybe people you have been with - 1on1 first then later we could have 3ways.

My wife is going on a girls night out tonight. She was trying on a few dresses yesterday and modelled a strapless blue dress that totally exposes her shoulders and shows plenty of thigh. No pic of her sorry, she doesn't know I'm on here but the closest approximation I can find is below.

View attachment 1078624

Of course I had a hard on just looking at her and we danced a little while she rubbed her butt on my crotch. I was of course fantasising about her doing this with a random guy tonight.

Stirring the pot, we were watching the Netflix series 'Easy' the night before. Episode 4 involves a husband and wife who are trying to get pregnant and an old friend who invites himself to sleep on their couch. The old friend also happens to be an ex of the wife. The husband goes home early from a night club leaving his wife, her ex and the ex's new gf dancing. The wife ends up cuckolding her husband while he sleeps in the next room - her ex takes her from behind up against the window for anyone to see. The next day she and her husband do it but she specifically says she wants to do it in the bedroom so nobody will see. Her husband also mentions that they need to do it now because she's ovulating. Super hot.

Anyway, this led to a bit of banter where I implied I was boring like the husband and she would find someone more exciting on her night out tonight. "You never know" was her playful reply. Needless to say this had got me pretty excited and I'm wondering if a combination of alcohol, the fact it's her first time out since the pandemic, her lack of vaginal orgasms and that she's ovulating will lead her to do something she will regret but will drive me wild with lust.

Did anyone get started by accident this way? Any advice for subtle ways I can encourage her? What would you do to if you saw a girl dancing I that outfit?
Love to dance with her, sexy as fuck!

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
Love to dance with her, sexy as fuck!
That would be hot; having her feel your hard on rubbing on her butt and realising how much bigger you are than me.

I am apparently significantly bigger than the only other cock she has had so she's always telling me bigger is better. She knows this turns me on but doesn't realise it's because I am fully aware that there's a lot of bigger cocks out there than my pencil.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
My wife is going on a girls night out tonight. She was trying on a few dresses yesterday and modelled a strapless blue dress that totally exposes her shoulders and shows plenty of thigh. No pic of her sorry, she doesn't know I'm on here but the closest approximation I can find is below.

View attachment 1078624

Of course I had a hard on just looking at her and we danced a little while she rubbed her butt on my crotch. I was of course fantasising about her doing this with a random guy tonight.

Stirring the pot, we were watching the Netflix series 'Easy' the night before. Episode 4 involves a husband and wife who are trying to get pregnant and an old friend who invites himself to sleep on their couch. The old friend also happens to be an ex of the wife. The husband goes home early from a night club leaving his wife, her ex and the ex's new gf dancing. The wife ends up cuckolding her husband while he sleeps in the next room - her ex takes her from behind up against the window for anyone to see. The next day she and her husband do it but she specifically says she wants to do it in the bedroom so nobody will see. Her husband also mentions that they need to do it now because she's ovulating. Super hot.

Anyway, this led to a bit of banter where I implied I was boring like the husband and she would find someone more exciting on her night out tonight. "You never know" was her playful reply. Needless to say this had got me pretty excited and I'm wondering if a combination of alcohol, the fact it's her first time out since the pandemic, her lack of vaginal orgasms and that she's ovulating will lead her to do something she will regret but will drive me wild with lust.

Did anyone get started by accident this way? Any advice for subtle ways I can encourage her? What would you do to if you saw a girl dancing I that outfit?
My good friend's wife got that way by him insisting that she hug me, and then give me a kiss. Next thing we knew, we were fucking and he was watching