Hotblondewife

Couple
Jul 12, 2017
Thought I'd start a thread for us to compare notes - Just pop down the details for your wife/ Girlfriend's history before you met her.. might give new comers an idea of what to look for in a good hot-wife.

Her is her back story

Her 1st Fuck - Age and story -
She was 16, with 25 year old Hotel worker when she was on holidays with her parents

How many men in total-
35 and counting

Girl on Girl history and story-
  • 1st girl on girl with a school friend when they were drunk having a sleep over
  • 2nd with a college friend who was hitting on her
  • 3rd with another college friend
FFM - How many at one time and story -
  • 1st threesome - Girl girl guy with her college friend her her boyfriend. The couple were drunk and making out, and she joined in.
  • 2nd threesome - Girl girl guy with another college friend. She walked in on the couple and she joined in.

MFM Threesomes/gangbangs-
  • 1st MFM in her 20s in college when her then boyfriend visited her with his buddy. Few drinks and she decided to make out with both of them, ended up fucking them both in her sitting room.
  • 2nd MFM in her 20s again, was at a club when a stag group was hitting on her. She gave the groom to be a blowjob in the back of the club and his mate came over and she blew him too.

That was all till we met... then things really stepped up even more.

Ok here goes.
17 first fuck,my employer.but I started sucking cock at 16.at work on his desk.
2 men before hubby .started playing with my bff at 15 and we still hook up to this day.but same answer as the men's but quite a bit lower.
And over thirty years of the lifestyle u wouldn't believe my fuck numbers.
My first gangbang was twenty years ago and I do 3 or 4 a year.my first mmf was at 20 and I was hooked from then on

Attachments

• 170818_180241_COLLAGE-1_Signature.jpg
    170818_180241_COLLAGE-1_Signature.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 185
Thought I'd start a thread for us to compare notes - Just pop down the details for your wife/ Girlfriend's history before you met her.. might give new comers an idea of what to look for in a good hot-wife.

Her is her back story

Her 1st Fuck - Age and story -
She was 16, with 25 year old Hotel worker when she was on holidays with her parents

How many men in total-
35 and counting

Girl on Girl history and story-
  • 1st girl on girl with a school friend when they were drunk having a sleep over
  • 2nd with a college friend who was hitting on her
  • 3rd with another college friend
FFM - How many at one time and story -
  • 1st threesome - Girl girl guy with her college friend her her boyfriend. The couple were drunk and making out, and she joined in.
  • 2nd threesome - Girl girl guy with another college friend. She walked in on the couple and she joined in.

MFM Threesomes/gangbangs-
  • 1st MFM in her 20s in college when her then boyfriend visited her with his buddy. Few drinks and she decided to make out with both of them, ended up fucking them both in her sitting room.
  • 2nd MFM in her 20s again, was at a club when a stag group was hitting on her. She gave the groom to be a blowjob in the back of the club and his mate came over and she blew him too.

That was all till we met... then things really stepped up even more.

Ok here goes.
2 men before hubby .started playing with my bff at 15 and we still hook up to this day.but same answer as the men's but quite a bit lower.
My first gangbang was twenty years ago and I do 3 or 4 a year.my first mmf was at 20 and I was hooked from then on
40 years in service of cocks! Nice! Impressive!

Nice idea for a thread.

OK here's mine

First fuck: I lost my virginity at 16 to my boyfriend at the time. We bunked off school and went back to my house. He was a year older than me and I later married him.

How many cocks in total: My 2nd and current husband was only the second man to fuck me. He got me into the lifestyle soon after we married. Number of men to have fucked me is quite a few more than 150 but I don't have an exact count. That's not counting the guys who I have just sucked off.

Girl on girl: A couple of experiences with other girls (one story already told on here).

Threesomes/gangbangs: Several. My first gangbang was a couple of years after I married my second husband. Since then I've had a few MFM 3'somes, pulled a few trains and enjoyed several more gangbangs.

OMG, I didn't know I was supposed to keep a log. Silly me. I just know I was 17 when it all started. Ah, 26 years of cock with a number of pussies tossed in for good measure. Gang bangs, I'm not into. Threesomes FFM, MMF, FFF, yeah, of course.

First fuck: I was a late starter, i was 18, and was with my boyfriend at the time, in a hotel room

How many cocks in total: before i met my husband, when i was 20, had 3 before him, then just him for a few years,until we got into this lifestyle, couldnt say exactly how many, but is around 60, some more than once

Girl on girl: A couple of times

Threesomes/gangbangs: Several 3somes, one 5 guy gangbang, one 6 guy, and one bukkake at a local club

Ok here goes.
And your hit as ever ! KOC