Wife on weekend trip

SmallHubbyTexas

Male
Verified
So I dropped my wife and her main boyfriend off at the airport this morning for an extended weekend trip. They are going to visit his parents and will be staying at his parents house. The parents know he is seeing someone but not that she is married. I am guessing the parents will know soon, since she left wearing her wedding rings. I will go and pick them up Monday evening.

My wife has stayed at a regular local bbc bull we are good friends with on several occasions, the once two of his cousins turned up at his (he maintains it was not planned but I have my doubts), anyway she spent the weekend taking all three of them, even when I went to pick her up, I walked into her being spit roasted, and sat wanking for the next couple of hours until they were finished.

My wife has stayed at a regular local bbc bull we are good friends with on several occasions, the once two of his cousins turned up at his (he maintains it was not planned but I have my doubts), anyway she spent the weekend taking all three of them, even when I went to pick her up, I walked into her being spit roasted, and sat wanking for the next couple of hours until they were finished.
You are a patient husband.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
So I dropped my wife and her main boyfriend off at the airport this morning for an extended weekend trip. They are going to visit his parents and will be staying at his parents house. The parents know he is seeing someone but not that she is married. I am guessing the parents will know soon, since she left wearing her wedding rings. I will go and pick them up Monday evening.
I wonder how their trip to meet his parents went. That can be a stressful time - especially for your wife. Very sexy.

I Was always Soooo excited when Alice(Wife) went on trips with her boyfriend(S) weather it was a day trip or for a couple or 3 days-- she would usually phone at least once a day--Sometimes though, she would just keep my in suspense & then tell me everything when she got home-- she chose boyfriends who were very Dom--guys who liked groupsex or watching her with other men-- they would either arrange for more men or pick them up in bars ect-- Alice enjoyed not knowing what was coming--