Wife out for the night

I like the humiliation of her sleeping with other men weather I am there or not.
How many other guys feel the same.
My wife taught me how to love humiliation in many different forms years before we were even married. She really gets off on humiliating me and continually adds new ways to do it. I especially love when she humiliates me in front of her girlfriends. They all think I'm a pathetic tiny dicked wimp.

Reactions: Rem503
Could be, I guess, but from over ten years of being a cuck to a wife who is bbc only, she would never consider taking her ring off, she might be fucking but she always my wife.
Different strokes I guess. I've read of some wives who put their wedding ring on a necklace or anklet along with the key to cuck's chastity cage and wear it that way.

Mine is out tonight. Does the outfit she choose indicate likelihood to cheat and fuck? Cannot wait to see it in next 30 min or so. Anyone want to see when she’s dressed? Before I show it what are the red flags she’s going to fuck (and how funny she thinks I’ll mind instead of reality is it’s turning me on 😂). Just wish I could see the action.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Always were it , as it helps when you’re looking for a bull , shows that you’re married and looking for extra
My wife in the past has worn her wedding ring on a necklace or sometimes an anklet along side the key to my chastity cage. She makes me wear my wedding ring locked to my cage. Very symbolic of the type of marriage we have. She also has the letters WLM (Wife Led Marriage)
tattooed on the small of her back. She made me get SISSY tattooed over my genitals.