Wife scared to play for real

Need advice on if my wife will ever be ready.

My wife is always at her most horny when we roleplay cuckold or hotwife fantasies. She has said she would like to do it for real but was not ready for the big step. Then she bonded with one of my friends who she is really attracted to and was up for it but since then has pulled back from doing it for real.

My question is has anyone else had a similar experience, then for the wife to go through with it?

My wife is stunning by the way and my friend is 100% up for it.
Alcohol....

Need advice on if my wife will ever be ready.

My wife is always at her most horny when we roleplay cuckold or hotwife fantasies. She has said she would like to do it for real but was not ready for the big step. Then she bonded with one of my friends who she is really attracted to and was up for it but since then has pulled back from doing it for real.

My question is has anyone else had a similar experience, then for the wife to go through with it?

My wife is stunning by the way and my friend is 100% up for it.
My wife has only made a small first step by flirting / dancing on vacation. She knows now I'm not jealous as I was there with her and we talked about it afterwards. I wasn't very explicit, but my words and facial expressions were implicit enough, I think. So far, however, nothing more from her. Our next vacation is end of December ... I'm having hopes she might go further then :)

In our case, early in our dating life, she learned about my kink of her expressing her sexuality. She would begin wearing provocative clothing when we were out for the evening and perhaps talk about an attractive waiter or man in the bar.

A few months after we started dating, she travelled to another city to visit friends while I studied for exams. I sent her flowers to let her know I was thinking about her.

Years later, after we were married, we were driving to a beach bar for fun and those flowers came up in our discussion. She told me how much she loved receiving them. Then she reached across the seat and slowly started stroking my hardening cock and whispered in my ear “would it excite you to know that I still had most of my clothes on when the flowers arrived. Would it also excite you to know that the friend I stayed with used to fuck me? Would it excite you if I flirted with another man at the bar tonight, asked him to dance and let him put his hand on my ass as you watched?.

God yes.

She did all of those things.

She admitted years later that she had indeed fucked the friend that she was stayiing with.

After we had been married for a few years, she went with a girlfriend to a bar for drinks and dancing. She came home in the very early hours of the morning and leaped onto my back telling me that she was very, very aroused. Both she and her friend got their brains fucked out that night and she sexily told me the story. It was unbelievably hot.

Her adventures played out organically over time because we were both wired that way. She knew explicitly how to trigger my arousal and took full advantage of it.

This is this best way to move forward. It has to appeal to her as much as you.

Last edited:
Reactions: WantToWatchWife