wife slut looking in public

quickguy

Some years ago my wife used to dress as a slut everywhere she went, with or without me. It was really fun, she being check out by every male around, getting some touchs and rubs of hands and cocks. Years have gone by, we are in our sixties and she gradually lost the fun of doing it. We talked about it, and after weeks of encouraging she started buying some sexy and tight outfits to restart that hot practice. I am terribly horny waiting for the hot weather to come and start seeing her again go sluty down the streets of our city. One must will be no thong no bra on, her tits and ass will catch every eye, I am so sure about it.

we did some steps in the public thing this summer, unfortunately not so hot as it was expected. She started doing the shopping on heels an a tight jean on. Her swinging ass cheeks have got some atention even a lot of words down the street and at the market. I know she loved it because now she is going to shop unnecessary things every afternoon and she is returning home later with a big smile on her face.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_084203 (2).jpg
    IMG_20230602_084203 (2).jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 80
we did some steps in the public thing this summer, unfortunately not so hot as it was expected. She started doing the shopping on heels an a tight jean on. Her swinging ass cheeks have got some atention even a lot of words down the street and at the market. I know she loved it because now she is going to shop unnecessary things every afternoon and she is returning home later with a big smile on her face.
she is nice and you can dress up and takes her to bars and clubs and let her teasing guys similar me there

• Love
Reactions: quickguy