Wife too shy

Hi all,

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years. She hasn't been with a lot of men, I was her first. Before marriage, I arranged a MFM with a young bodybuilder, which she seemed to really enjoy at the time....but wishes to not speak of it again.

We travelled to Europe and found ourselves in a swingers club, so we gave that a go. We met a young couple, very attractive. The other guy immediately started going for my wife, his wife was really into me. My wife ended up fucking the entire night, the club was closing and we were the last ones there. I'd say about 4 hours non stop, it was crazy lol. Needless to say, I had a really good night, my wife was very satisfied. But again, she chooses not to speak of it again.

I'd like to have this experience again, only I've come to realize that I don't actually need to be there. I would like my wife to go on a romantic date with a new guy and then spend the night with him. I just don't know what conversation needs to be had with her in order to let her know that this would be ok and I'd love her even more for it. She is really shy and I know that even if she did go out solo, she wouldn't tell me all the juicy details. She needs to free herself and know that having it all out in the open will add to our intimacy.

Help?

I know she has good potential, I'm lucky for this. She is scared of getting attached I think. She is the most uncomplicated person I've ever met, she follows the rules of society and doesn't stick her nose in anyone else's business. So the lifestyle would maybe scare her. What will people think? I don't need anyone else knowing, keeping it as our little secret would be the goal.

So go away from home. Hotel bars, etc to try to get her to flirt, etc. you can find a stranger so no chance of it being known, no chance of attachment. Just pure sex.
This would be the next step after I manage to convince her that the LS is right for us. She isn't insecure, just very shy as she wants to be seen as pure. In the past experiences, she had no issues playing in public. Convincing her to free herself is where we are stuck.

So go away from home. Hotel bars, etc to try to get her to flirt, etc. you can find a stranger so no chance of it being known, no chance of attachment. Just pure sex.
Really secret not with us I hope love the story and I’m in the same boat wife said she never heard of a husband watching his wife with another man and I said small dick hubbies like me do it to satisfy the wife who deserves it!

Attachments

• 816D0613-CB4F-4E9B-9078-8B22308D9C73.jpeg
    816D0613-CB4F-4E9B-9078-8B22308D9C73.jpeg
    518.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi all,

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years. She hasn't been with a lot of men, I was her first. Before marriage, I arranged a MFM with a young bodybuilder, which she seemed to really enjoy at the time....but wishes to not speak of it again.

We travelled to Europe and found ourselves in a swingers club, so we gave that a go. We met a young couple, very attractive. The other guy immediately started going for my wife, his wife was really into me. My wife ended up fucking the entire night, the club was closing and we were the last ones there. I'd say about 4 hours non stop, it was crazy lol. Needless to say, I had a really good night, my wife was very satisfied. But again, she chooses not to speak of it again.

I'd like to have this experience again, only I've come to realize that I don't actually need to be there. I would like my wife to go on a romantic date with a new guy and then spend the night with him. I just don't know what conversation needs to be had with her in order to let her know that this would be ok and I'd love her even more for it. She is really shy and I know that even if she did go out solo, she wouldn't tell me all the juicy details. She needs to free herself and know that having it all out in the open will add to our intimacy.

Help?
A few drinks and lots of understanding convo...

Drinks and guys checking here out is a good start. Baby steps. Get her used to being seen by guys as an object of desire and the power that she has because of it?
You are so true you take a lady out dresssedup sexy tell.her how HOT SHECLOOKS tellher guys are noticing her
. Leave her for 15,/_20 minutes a guy might ask her to dance . IT,'S agood way to enter the lifestyle

Reactions: Msantos and Blxx
Yep also I tend to drop her off at the door so she doesn’t have to walk all the way in from the parking lot at bars and stuff. Figure if she’s walking in alone more people will check her out.

Added bonus, someone is also likely to give her a seat at the bar if it’s crowded and if she’s standing with me. Lol
True she likes it best if she can sit alone on a high stool so she gets noticed and hit on

Reactions: Blxx
U need to SOFTLY bring it up every once in a while. While fuck? Yes. Watching poro? Yes.
Take her shopping, tell her how good/sexy
she looks.
Best is, if u can talk her unto it being HER idea.
But most of all, slow & easy!
And btw, doesn't hurt if u tell her u have
Absolutely NO plan or need to be with another
woman. Its ALL about HER. Her pleasure &
Enjoyment is all u want.

Reactions: Canuckcuck69
Early 50s couple here. We've been into mfm fun with a guy we know off and on for about 4 years. We are not swingers, we drink moderately, don't smoke, no tats, we're both in shape. We have a modest home in a very upper class neighborhood. We've had him join us many, many times and we all have fun. None of our friends know. When he's with us it's an exciting but relaxing time. He goes 3 rounds, I go twice. There's been night he's gone 4. It's very obvious my very conservative wife absolutely loves our sex fun with him but she will not talk about it. I've watched her cum HARD while he's doing her, she gets really turned on, has no problem asking me or him to fuck harder, ask to swap guys, him or me, switch positions...whatever.....while he's with us, or after he's gone and we're getting it on. Next day she's horny as hell and we have great sex for days after but she will not talk about it at all. I'll ask her if she had a good time, she just says it was OK. I think just ok? Crap gal you came like 4 times and wanted fucked all night.
What gives ?

Last edited:
...she wouldn't tell me all the juicy details.
When we started this journey, the smartest thing I did was NOT ask her a lot of questions about it. All I asked her was if she enjoyed herself. She said yes and i dropped it. If I would have pushed her that first time, I know it would have turned her off. Later I got to hear the details.

Be patient, be supportive.

My wife is a hotwifevshe does gonto.upscale bars clubs etc but about an hour away in another state she has 2 guys that she fucks one each about once a month

Reactions: Blxx and Olderone