Wife wants to fuck someone else, need advice

You say that she's going to do it anyway and you have reservations about it and those four days that you were making love to her or f****** her you should have tried experimenting and see what she truly enjoy because with women it's not always just about a hard dick sometimes you got to get into her head
To me its about getting a big cock head deep inside my wet pussy, lol

Thanks for the feedback and legitimizing my concerns. She tried to minimize them when we had a discussion / minor argument about them a few days ago.

In fairness, you are only hearing my point of view. This is the text she sent me after we had that argument; “Sexual and powerful is taking what I want and need and then using those experiences to turn you on because you have finally embraced your proper role in my sexuality. You job is to sit and watch when I ask you to watch. It’s to eat me when I ask you to eat me. It’s to let me get you off when I want to get you off. It’s to shop for lingerie when I ask you too. It to pack some sex toys in my bag for my trip if I ask you too. And anything else that comes to mind, it’s yours to do, and do well. Which I know you will.”

Since then I have gone further down the rabbit hole and purchased a couple sexy bras and panties for her trip, playing my proper role in this drama to the best of my ability and seeing how this plays out. You can be assured that this will all be over if we ever fall back to sex once every three weeks. So yes, I’m going into this for the wrong reasons. I want this to be a fix for our marriage. Anyone in the same boat? I’m curious how those marriages / relationships ended.
Pack you bags

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I think one area that folks have over-looked is the issue of her suggestion of it being only once or twice a year. As if this is the magical solution to the problem. This, first of all, assumes that this guy who she is planning to hook up with won't feel like moving on to greener pastures some time down the road. What happens when he (or possibly she) extinguishes that flame? Time and distance can either make the heart grow fonder or colder. Novelty always wears off over time. Will she allow herself to go back into the 'rut' that she has been in sexually which has also impacted your wellbeing after this experiment in sexuality fizzles? It is statistically an inevitability. These two aren't going to be banging once or twice a year for the next several decades. If this is the case... ishe going to be constantly scanning the market looking for other opportunities as well? She has already lied to you once. It's very possible that she is already riding some other meat on the market that you are unaware of at this time. Personally, I don't see her plans as being a realistic solution to the marital intimacy problems that have been on going. There is something deeper going on that isn't being addressed. Sex, as much as we like to pretend it's merely primal force at times, is hard to disconnect from other aspects of life in a relationship. If the sexual aspect of a relationship is unhealthy it is likely that other aspects of the relationship are suffering or unhealthy. Riding a dick a few times a year is at best a hopeful bandaid solution for a broken leg situation. She seems intent on just going with or without your consent. That is something you'll need to sort out. She is, it appears to me, willing to toss your relationship into the trash for another man to bang her.

Even the individuals on this forum who simply state that they just a big dick in them... might have a different attitude if their current relationships were to fall apart. The relationship dynamic is what permits these sexual lifestyles to exist. Anyone can live the single life and swipe something on an app or deal with the dreaded DList. Going from a safe and trusting relationship engaging in cuckoldry to not having that relationship any long absolutely alters ones sexual activities. Your partner is pulling you into this, in my opinion, in an unhealthy manner.

I really hope that you can sort out the situation and work towards re-establishing a healthy relationship and sexual happiness.

She might intend for it to be once or twice a year that she tells you about, but once she has some manly penis inside her little pussy again it will quickly become weekly, then daily. She's not going to deprive herself of great sex just because your not capable of giving it to her.

One of the 1st rules of this lifestyle's success is to 'preserve the primary relationship' as it comes first. I don't see that happening here. However, as merely an observer if this is the path they have chosen, so be it, who am I too comment.

Thanks for the feedback and legitimizing my concerns. She tried to minimize them when we had a discussion / minor argument about them a few days ago.

In fairness, you are only hearing my point of view. This is the text she sent me after we had that argument; “Sexual and powerful is taking what I want and need and then using those experiences to turn you on because you have finally embraced your proper role in my sexuality. You job is to sit and watch when I ask you to watch. It’s to eat me when I ask you to eat me. It’s to let me get you off when I want to get you off. It’s to shop for lingerie when I ask you too. It to pack some sex toys in my bag for my trip if I ask you too. And anything else that comes to mind, it’s yours to do, and do well. Which I know you will.”

Since then I have gone further down the rabbit hole and purchased a couple sexy bras and panties for her trip, playing my proper role in this drama to the best of my ability and seeing how this plays out. You can be assured that this will all be over if we ever fall back to sex once every three weeks. So yes, I’m going into this for the wrong reasons. I want this to be a fix for our marriage. Anyone in the same boat? I’m curious how those marriages / relationships ended.
Either your marriage is over because you are an unwilling participant or you are full of shit and love this...... This wont be a fix. This is her doing what she wants and making you a bitch....

I’m down for cleaning her up after and eating a load of cum from her pussy, I’ve done it before. We were pretty wild back in the day.
Dude. If this is what you want... stop complaining... Embrace it and go for it. Do you just want some attention...? WTF? What is this thread even about ?

I do want it Samsh, It’s been a fantasy of mine for a few years. Just conflicted about the circumstances leading up to it is all and wanted to get advice on what I should do given these circumstances. I also wanted to post this so I can get this off my chest and just be able to talk about it with other people besides my wife. I can’t talk to friends or family about this.

2wheel - Good point, will keep that in mind if / when we get back into our rut. If I’m not seeing an improvement in her demeanor and sexuality then I’m out.

Cathy - That’s what I expect will happen. He comes up from Florida probably once or twice a month because his kids live up here. if that equates to more and better sex for me though then I’d be ok with it, whether she tells me about it or not. She said she will tell me and I’d prefer that she does so we can have follow-up sexual but I must admit it turns me on thinking she will just do it whenever she wants and tell me only what she wants to tell me, so I guess I’m a bitch cuck as Samsh puts it.

Silo332 - There’s a lot of truth in your message. She was always a sexual tiger, I could tell you stories she’s told me about her life prior to meeting me, there’s very little she didn’t do. That attracted me to her but perhaps she wasn’t marriage material and maybe I should have thought about that more before we got married. I think she may have settled down too quickly after her divorce and has not sowed all her wild oats yet. Or perhaps they will never be fully sowed. She says she doesn’t want to fuck anyone else but this guy but I’m 99% sure that will change over time. I really don’t see this working as a fix to our marital problems but I’m willing to give it a try because it was a fantasy of mine and the only other way I see this turning out is a divorce if I forbid it.

Reactions: btweets
I see from the mostly negative responses that my situation is dire. And I appreciate all your feedback and honesty. I’ve been reading everything I could find and listening to podcasts on this subject and everything I have read and heard said the relationship should be strong before embarking on this journey and that this should not be a fix for an already strained relationship. So I expected that but in the back of my mind I was hoping for more positivity and for someone to say they were in my shoes when they started this and it turned out great but it sounds like that’s not going to happen. I will hopefully get some good sex before it ends and be able to fulfill my fantasy before it goes down in flames. Just want to say thank you all for your feedback.

I see from the mostly negative responses that my situation is dire. And I appreciate all your feedback and honesty. I’ve been reading everything I could find and listening to podcasts on this subject and everything I have read and heard said the relationship should be strong before embarking on this journey and that this should not be a fix for an already strained relationship. So I expected that but in the back of my mind I was hoping for more positivity and for someone to say they were in my shoes when they started this and it turned out great but it sounds like that’s not going to happen. I will hopefully get some good sex before it ends and be able to fulfill my fantasy before it goes down in flames. Just want to say thank you all for your feedback.
Give her the benefit of the doubt for now and keep a positive attitude. If you keep dealing in the negative you get negative results. Don’t be like others on here and bail and not let everyone know how things process. I wish you all the luck.

Reactions: wormwood
Thanks. I won’t bail, I’ll fill you in and let you know how her trip in June goes. Will probably need more advice when she gets back... She says she’s thinking about doing a zoom call and making me watch them fuck. Will be the first time for me watching only, either on zoom or in person.

You wanted advise but what you are getting is making you doubt yourself and think negatively about a situation that you've wanted. The way that your wife wants to cuckold you fits your own desires . If I told my husband things she told you he'd be happy that I was being dominant over him. You can have this happen two different ways....1. be supportive because it's something you both want and it'll make both happy....or 2. start acting cold, distant, and resentful and things may go south for you. IF he leave for Florida happy and secure with her husband

Can you ask your wife this question: "Honey I'm not comfortable with you going would you divorce me?"

I can’t give her what she needs sexually. She wants to be thrown around and demeaned. I can only worship her and treat her with respect. I’ve tried to be a dom but it comes across unconvincing and not believable. She needs this to be fulfilled so I wont stand in the way as long as I’m fulfilled as well by the arrangement. As I said before, if we drift back into the rut then I’m not going to continue this. If she chooses to leave me then so be it. I’ll go find some other hole to fill and move on.

Hotwife44ddd - I’ll take door #2, you are right. If I ruin this trip for her then I’ll be the one responsible for not giving it a fair chance and sabotaging this. I’ll cover my ass for possible future fallout, don’t want stink on me.