Wife wants to sit me in chair and tie my hands behind my back on chair...

Cucks do not care to receive "some sort of damage" from the bull.
Nor are they idiot enuf to be tied up and defenseless with some guy they don't know.

To think thats what cuckolding is, you need
to do more simple research.
I would never let anyone trear ne like that thats not being a cuckold thats total.abuse if mt wife ever though that im.going to let anyone gurt me she would be out the door before the words your history get the fuck.out on my life

Cucks do not care to receive "some sort of damage" from the bull.
Nor are they idiot enuf to be tied up and defenseless with some guy they don't know.

To think thats what cuckolding is, you need
to do more simple research.
Actually, look at the replies on this thread. Notwithstanding that it is indeed all anecdotal data, it is evident that there are at least a fair number of individuals who are encouraging this guy to go along with his wife’s wishes. Not being a cuck myself, you tell me: is this consistent or not with the cuckhold lifestyle? You suggest “simple research”….but offer no suggestions as to where one might obtain unbiased factual information.

My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .
This particular bull I Don't like as he is very aggressive and bossy around me.

She says it would be MY ultimate way of forming Trust in HER .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.
She says it's going to be a surprise for him .

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
Tie her up to the chair and fuck the shit out of her sister, that should build some trust.

Ur WAY past crazy/nuts to allow yourself to be put in such a totally defenseless position.

The real question here is why she wants to do this to you. Something real wrong here...

Well written, if short on obvious answers.

Look at the volume of threads for cuckold?
I have read about the concept. I started looking into it because I wondered if I would be considered a cuck since I do enjoy watching my wife suck cock and I enjoy mfm threesomes with the help of a stunt cock. Then I discovered the description of a stag, and I realized THAT is definitely what I am. I still have trouble understanding the submissive parts of being a cuck. I realize that my knowledge of it may, as you suggest, be incomplete and/or incorrect.

As many have mentioned if this bull (no capital as he doesn't deserve it} has or actually caused physical harm (not emotional cuck harm) it could get worst.

As far the cuck being naked and tried up so he can't touch his cock as he watches me fuck his wife....there is a purpose.

A really excited cuck can/will experience a HO cum as he sees and hears his wife scrams through each organism. Love seeing that..... just causes me to pound her harder. :cool:

Being Bionic I've pounded some wives that her cuck has HO cum more than once.

My wife recently mentioned she wants to put me in a chair and tie my hands behind my back and tied to the chair while her bull comes over .
This particular bull I Don't like as he is very aggressive and bossy around me.

She says it would be MY ultimate way of forming Trust in HER .

I told her I don't like this guy and I don't want to be in a position where I can't protect myself, she has insisted on my safety and it will putt out relationship on a New level of Trust.
I would love to do this but just NOT with Him being involved and offered any of her other bulls ( 2 others ) , She has been insistent on Him and said he doesn't even know about this yet or if he will be ok as she won't let him know until the day he comes over and I'm all tied up.
She says it's going to be a surprise for him .

She wants Me naked except in one of Her thongs and I'm to completely shaved saying She is going to shave me whole body except my hair and eyebrows.

I would do it in a heartbeat if it were any other of her bulls but Not him, she has been asking me why and almost to the point of Begging me to go along with it, I told her I don't like the guy he is aggressive and bossy and very rude around me,

I trust her just not her ability to Stop anything happening to me if he were to want to hurt me .
Asked why me being shaved all over, reason she gives me is , She knows how this guy and I feel about each other and She really likes him But wants to call a truce between us , So me being tied up basically defenseless while he is with Her is her way to try getting a decent/doable peace agreement between us ,
Shaving me bald whole body she says puts me in a submissive posture and will show Him that I have come around to an agreement with her pleasure and him in our home .

I know she wouldn't be able to stop him if he wanted to hurt me and I would be tied up to not be able to defend myself,. So I told her this might never happen unless I felt more secure .

She told me she is gonna put on her thinking hat and figure out how to get this done , and already asked her sister if she would come over and if that works for me , well her sister is 110 lbs at best he is 230 and mostly muscle, she said she can ask her other bulls if that works better, I'm still not liking this idea of her way to build trust in her

Help me out people,
If it’s not for you she should understand that… do not do it unless you are both happy with what’s going to take place… after all it is a joint lifestyle you are both involved in…..