Wifes chat buddy

Secondin

Wife’s been chatting with a black guy online.

This had been going on for a while and I really liked how excited she would be after chatting with him also how she would fuck once she was done.

After a while I was wondering if she had hooked up with him behind my back , sorta pissed me off but also added excitement. She said they hadn’t met in the flesh but had thought about it.

Maybe you should just tell him to come over if he wants to fuck you and see if he is for real.

She did and he was always to busy at work to come over. One day I get a call at work and my wife had been chatting again with him and he invited her over to his place and she was telling me she wanted to go.

I was concerned because I couldn’t be there and wondered if she would be safe alone but also wanted this as badly as she did by now. We decided she should go but I didn’t want to miss seeing her get her first black cock so asked that she video it and to make sure that condoms were used.

So after chatting forever she’s finally going to get fucked by his black cock.

She was wearing a black knee length dress with thigh highs and black boots. Stopping at the store wasn’t a big deal but her heart was beating so fast as she grabbed a pack of gum and the condoms she went in for.

She called before she went up to let me know she was going through with it and asked if it was still okay. My cock was raging all the time I was trying to get work done. YES it was okay.

She went up and they set up the video along with his recorder to get another angle. Had a drink and started fooling around.

My wife said she laid him on the floor and pulled off his pants pulling his cock out of his shorts and buried he face in his crotch sucking and licking his balls while stroking his cock. Feeling it grow she was amazed at the size of his cock head and how hot it felt in her tiny hands.

Moving to the shaft she tried to lick and take the swollen black cockhead in her mouth. Once accustomed to the size she started working it in and out of her throat. She could taste the precum and she kept up the pace till he took over.

He wrapped his hands in her long blonde hair and started increasing her cock sucking pace forcing and thrusting into her throat faster and faster until unloading his first load deep into her mouth holding his upward thrust till she had swallowed every drop.

With a smile my wife looked at him licking her lips and stood up and started taking her dress off, she had planed her outfit really well as the dress fell to the floor she stood with him in a black lace bra and black thigh highs and sexy knee high boots.

My wife laid on floor as he got down on a knee and played with her now dripping wet cunt as she gave him a hand job. Soon he seemed to be lining up to press his cock against her pussy but she stopped him and grabbed the condoms from her bag.

She laid with her legs bent upward waving back and forth as he placed the condom on and then he laid on top of my wife missionary and started pushing the first ever black cock past her wet pussy lips spreading it wider the ever before as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Kissing as they fucked she had nothing but brief noises as he started fucking her harder and harder she started cumming over and over and grabbing his ass driving him as deep as he would hit.

She wrapped her legs around his body moaning louder as he thrust deeper and deeper while looking into the camera knowing I would be watching him fucking my wife soon as she got home.

After a while he rode up on her body to make his black cock head hit her cervix every time he pushed deeper against the hard flooring increasing and increasing speed in till she started squirting all over and when he noticed this drove in one more deep press to push his seed against her baby maker.

After small talk and getting ready he asked to keep both videos so he could duplicate them. They agreed that she would return on the weekend to pic them up.

After she left his place she drove home and felt she needed to shower before I got in from work.

I was totally excited to watch the tapes and asked about them but found out she left them there for him to copy them and she would pick them up this weekend.

Thought this was a little weird when you can put it on a flash drive right after but I guess we didn’t think about ahead of time.

Also thought it was a little weird that she has showered? Did they use a condom ? I asked her to tell me about it and if she really used the condoms and she told me again she took condoms and he used one.

She grabbed my cock and asked why my cock was so hard if it really bothered me. I told her it because my wife just fucked a black guys she’s been chatting with for the first time but the thought of his cumming in was something we both agreed was taboo.

She said for me to check and dropped her robe and started telling me how she sucked him off first and I started fingering her pussy and was amazing how wet and swollen it still was hours after getting fucked.

She sat back spreading her thighs so I could inspect her pussy more and continued telling me how much she enjoyed getting fucked on the floor as it made for such a hard fucking and how she could feel him cum against the condom as he pressed deep into her.

She tasted like normal so I believed her but the story of her fucking another man was making me so horny that I came as soon as I placed my cock in her wet pussy.

Saturday comes and before I wake up she has already ran to pick up the video. Comes into the bedroom gets undressed and puts the tape on and I can’t believe how hot they looked together in the video. She crawls up to me and says to turn sideways on the bed so I can still peak at the tape as she is sitting on my face.

She is super wet again and tastes like a bit of ammonia but didn’t think anything about it till. She asked how I liked her cream pie. She started cumming so hard she started leaking and squirting in my mouth. This was not my plan but fucking her after another man had cum inside her became our thing afterward.

Come to find out they had planed this after I made such a deal about the condom after she got home without the tapes and as she went over Saturday morning when I was still asleep she grabbed the tapes set them on his table and she bent over pulled down her yoga shorts and said fuck me again cum inside my pussy so I can teach my husband his place.