Wifes fantasy date

I would like my husband to help dress me for a night of flirtatious fun. He loves for me to tease other men so maybe I would get lucky and bring someone back to the room and let them have their way with me. I would have on a short but classy dress, just short enough to tease a sexy man. My husband would brush my hair, choose my panties and lingerie. He would then rub lotion all over my body and sprinkle perfume on my neck, stomach, legs and pussy. To be continued

I would like my husband to help dress me for a night of flirtatious fun. He loves for me to tease other men so maybe I would get lucky and bring someone back to the room and let them have their way with me. I would have on a short but classy dress, just short enough to tease a sexy man. My husband would brush my hair, choose my panties and lingerie. He would then rub lotion all over my body and sprinkle perfume on my neck, stomach, legs and pussy. To be continued
i did this so many times and still loving it now,my wife loves it when i choose her outfits,she founds it so naughty that i choose her lingerie&shoes to tease&seduce other men,when we date in the beginning she was sweet,sexy,and slowly she started to dominate me .And choosing her clothes was even then a fav of us,so what i mostly choose are stockings with garterbelt,high heel sandals with anclestraps,lace thongs and a dress&skirt short enough to see her stockingtops when she crosses her legs,nice make up make it perfect.Looking how she gets men horny is such a turn on

Attachments

• wife outfit for work.jpeg
    wife outfit for work.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 43
When we go out to play I have to wear very revealing outfits and no bra or unders.
We usually go to a nice hotel bar and I get very flirty with any good looking guy.
If I find someone I want to do I have to ask my husband for permission.
If he lets me I get really slutty. I sit with my legs spread or do a nipple slip for the guy to see.
When I walk to the ladies room I will bend over so they can see my bum.
If the guy shows interest I get to do him and then my husband does me.
If he is not interested I get punished by my husband for not being slutty enough.
My punishment is I have to give my husband a BJ somewhere are the hotel, in a public place, and I don't get screwed until we go play again.

When we go out to play I have to wear very revealing outfits and no bra or unders.
We usually go to a nice hotel bar and I get very flirty with any good looking guy.
If he lets me I get really slutty. I sit with my legs spread or do a nipple slip for the guy to see.
If he is not interested I get punished by my husband for not being slutty enough.
My punishment is I have to give my husband a BJ somewhere are the hotel, in a public place, and I don't get screwed until we go play again.
i honestly admire sexy sluts like you,they(and you)turn me on so much,thank you for sharing,please more or PM with me

I love that you're such a little fucking slut, needing strange cock or getting punished!!!!