Wifes past sexual experiences

Oh yes, it's a huge turn-on for me also. I enjoy it when we have sex I lick her clit and I request her to think of one of her ex-boyfriends. Also, I asked her to tell me stories about her past. By the way, I let my phone recording everything that she says, so I can hear it later privately.
Hot! Can you post the recordings?

Reactions: Newcuckwife
A girlfriend once told me an interesting story that happened her before we met. I had been asking about her sexual history, which was mostly boring. She did, however, have one good story which was about when she and her prior boyfriend went to a rock concert 100 miles away, where they met up with a group of fellow concert goers. Afterwards, they all went out for drinks and then returned to one of the couple’s apartment in that city. Everyone decided to spend the night there, as it was late and they all had too much to drink.

So, she and her boyfriend were given one sleeping bag and one of the single guys had brought one as well. As it was a one-bedroom apartment, all seven or eight people would have to sleep in the living room. In the middle of the night, she had to ******** and climbed out of the bag and found the bathroom in the dark. When she returned, she was completely blind after having been in the brightly lit bathroom. She found her sleeping bag and crawled in next to her boyfriend. He surprised her by feeling her up and grinding his hard-on into her ass. She figured that she should hurry up and get it over with fast, before he woke up anyone else, so she pulled down her panties and let him fuck in the spoon position. She was beginning to enjoy the fucking when she noticed that something was wrong: his hands were far too big and too strong. In addition, his cock didn't feel familiar. She wasn't entirely sure she was right, so she let him keep fucking her. A strange voice whispered in her ear, "I am getting close. Is it okay to cum in you?"

She was horrified, but she didn't want to make a scene and wake up her sleeping boyfriend, so she told him that she wanted to swallow him instead. She then dutifully crawled deeper into the sleeping bag and sucked the strange cock until he blew his load into her mouth. She then climbed out the bag and rushed into the bathroom, where she spit out his load and gargled with mouthwash. This time, she turned off the bathroom light and waited until she could see in the dark before heading back into the living room.

In the morning, she and her boyfriend were some of the last to wake up. The guy she had sex with was gone.

I loved the story, but I realized that her count of lovers was off by one, as the mystery man had been her actual sixth lover, not me. She argued that he didn't count. My retort was that if a man cums anywhere inside her body, he counts.
Incredible story!!

I love it when she tells me of her past experiences. Many I cna’t post her, but one I liek at the momen was when she was 19 and dating a much older guy, he would take her away on weekends, and htey would roleplay scenes where she was completely submissive, even hotter because she asian.

My wife told me that in HS a guy sort of tricked her friend into having sex with him on the premise that he liked her and wanted to date but then ditched her afterwards. So as revenge, at a party, my wife led this guy upstairs to one of the bedrooms, rode him until she came, then basically told him off and left. She felt clever for having "used him" the way her used her friend... lol... I was like "uhh, I hate to break it to you but guys aren't like that, he probably just thought it was awesome he got laid again." I feel like she must have just secretly wanted to fuck him and that was a good justification for her friend... although she did genuinely seem to think it was clever of her, like she'd gotten revenge, until I broke the news.

Another HS story was about how, at another party, she made out with a guy in the closet and he fingered her, then another guy came in after and she let him finger her also. She was sort of a softcore slut before we met as, she'd only fucked half the people I had but she'd been fingered by like 30 guys - enough she lost count and this was by age 20.

when I met my Wife, she told me she had a FWB. She said she ended it when she met me. Several years later during a truth telling session. I told her I sucked a guy off in high school. She then told me the FWB was her 1st cousin! She then admitted he kept fucking her for awhile after we started dating. She said he had a power over her & had been fucking her for years. imasked her if his dick was bigger than mine. She didn’t want to answer. But since it was a truth telling session, she told me his was bigger. He also fucked her sister with a black guy. She also told me the only other person she had sex with was a married guy she met skiing. She fucked him in the back seat of her car.

when I met my Wife, she told me she had a FWB. She said she ended it when she met me. Several years later during a truth telling session. I told her I sucked a guy off in high school. She then told me the FWB was her 1st cousin! She then admitted he kept fucking her for awhile after we started dating. She said he had a power over her & had been fucking her for years. imasked her if his dick was bigger than mine. She didn’t want to answer. But since it was a truth telling session, she told me his was bigger. He also fucked her sister with a black guy. She also told me the only other person she had sex with was a married guy she met skiing. She fucked him in the back seat of her car.
So I have to ask, did he ever have them both together?

Tremendous hot confession! Especially the part where she admitted he was bigger 😉
What did you feel when she confessed all it for you?

Tremendous hot confession! Especially the part where she admitted he was bigger 😉
What did you feel when she confessed all it for you?
Extremely turned on. I had a cuck kink most of my life. I had a few girlfriends before my Wife that cheated on me. It always turned me on when they told me about it. I find it extremely hot that other people got to enjoy my Wife & she got to enjoy his bigger dick. She obviously liked it to keep doing it for so long. Even hotter when I finally got to watch & participate With our Bull later on.

My wife told me she once dated a Latin guy. She called him Latin lover. She told me his dick was about 3 inches bigger than mine and had low hanging balls that hung 6 inches which touched the mattress of the bed when he lay on his back. She said she used to bounce his low hanging heavy balls in her hand. I asked her how come you don't do that with mine. She said my balls are to tight and small for that she loves low hanging balls. She also said her X lovers balls slapped her ass when having sex and that my balls are too small for ass slapping and he was a real man. He had loads of cum she told me from those big balls. Would you believe she told me all these details. She said one of his balls was bigger than my two balls put together. Now I feel like I have nothing hanging down compare to her x lover.

Found out my May was known as "May the Mouth" because she would readily suck cock. Apparently she was very popular in high school.

When we first started dating, May told me about being the only woman at a party and being encouraged to strip in front of the men there (including her boyfriend at the time). I thought that was pretty hot, until I was out having beers with a friend of mine. It was soon after May and I started dating but he didn't know that.

He told me how she not only stripped, but also dropped to her knees, or sat in a chair, sucked the cocks of the guys at the party! May was pretty drunk. She started with her boyfriend. When she finished him off, one of the other guys had his cock out, so she sucked him. When that happened, the other guys got their cocks out, some sitting on the couch as she worked on those as some guys played with her tits.

But her sucking my cock on our first date, before we even got out of the car to get dinner, might have been a sign. Then again, it felt so good to cum in her mouth!

Last edited:
My wife loves to brag about her past exploits, and her slutty past is why I asked a mutual friend to introduce us. But with all the stories she’s told me, there are 4 that I can listen to over and over and they never get old. And yes, they have a touch of taboo in them. Nothing illegal, just things that most vanilla couples would consider immoral. I’m not going into great detail here as it would take me forever. If you want the whole story message me.

1. How, when, and where she got her cherry popped on the first date she ever went on. And who did the deed.
2. How she got pregnant on a one-night-stand with her best friends husband when she was 20.
3. How she broke down on a cross country road trip and traded pussy for car repairs.
4. How she got fucked by her sisters husband. (This was actually after we married but I threw it in anyway).
wow. you knew about how much of a slut she was and that's what attracted you to her. the mutual friend that introduced you, i hope that he still gets to fuck her. was he your best man at your wedding?

May continues to surprise me with the things I don't know about her, ever after so many years.

We were talking with some friends about Saudi Arabia and she said she was dating a guy who had a business trip there and invited her along. I never heard this before. When we got home I asked her about it and she said that it happened, and that the guy was going with a business partner. She said they were staying in a two-room suite. The first night she slept with her boyfriend. The second night the three of them had dinner and drinks and she got drunk. They ended up back in the suite and all three of them in bed and May taking care of both men, often at the same time.

May continues to surprise me with the things I don't know about her, ever after so many years.

We were talking with some friends about Saudi Arabia and she said she was dating a guy who had a business trip there and invited her along. I never heard this before. When we got home I asked her about it and she said that it happened, and that the guy was going with a business partner. She said they were staying in a two-room suite. The first night she slept with her boyfriend. The second night the three of them had dinner and drinks and she got drunk. They ended up back in the suite and all three of them in bed and May taking care of both men, often at the same time.
Spit roast, DP, or both?

Reactions: DewMyWife