Wifes past sexual experiences

Always attracted to black men since I was a teen never really dated but a few times did give oral at the movies and in parking lot where I worked to a customer.
Always afraid of getting pregnant . When I was married at a young age husband and I on family vacation husband had gone to room with kids I was talking to a older black gentleman at the pool his wife left with his kids to go shopping he invited me to his room for a drink ended giving him oral .Always turned on by Black men .

Is it just me or do you also love it when your girl talks about her past sexual history... I love it when she tells me how she's been fucked, or how many guys have cum inside of her. The places she's fucked or the crazy things she's done with other men and women... Let's share some great stories. One of my favorites is the story she told me about how she let two guys cum in her mouth when she was at her high-school graduation... What are some of your stories?
I LOVE hearing stories from my wife as well, and she has slowly started enjoying sharing her stories more. My favorites are from a couple years before we met. She had a guy friend from high school she’d known for quite a while. On a drunken night in her early 20s, they hooked up in a hotel gym and that started a year of randomly meeting up to have sex all weekend. They lived in different states but would fly in and have sex 10-15 times over the two days - on his balcony, on the roof of a parking garage, in his hot tub - everywhere until they were both exhausted. Just wild sex-filled weekends between two friends, made even more fun that he was the biggest she has ever had and an alpha. She’s also a sexual alpha and would get a lot of pleasure in dominating the alpha and making him her own.

Hot as hell whenever she shares stories of their wild weekends together.

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Would love to know how many cocks she has sucked and how many men have be deep in her would love to hear about it

Attachments

• IMG_7649.JPG
    IMG_7649.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_7651.JPG
    IMG_7651.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7652.JPG
    IMG_7652.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8251.JPG
    IMG_8251.JPG
    157.1 KB · Views: 74
Always afraid of getting pregnant . When I was married at a young age husband and I on family vacation husband had gone to room with kids I was talking to a older black gentleman at the pool his wife left with his kids to go shopping he invited me to his room for a drink ended giving him oral .Always turned on by Black men .
You are a sexy hotwife. The black older man must have known you were available.

I've had my wife tell me about the guys she's ended up fucking cuz I was the first but would screw around alot so she eventually got back at me and one nite she was actually see another guy at the time but any ways her friends bday was on this weekend so she had set up a party at her house now my wife was 19 at time and never drank or went to partys strict parents and she was staying with that girl that nite well both of them got shit faced and she had lost track of where her friend was and mostly everybody had left so when she was going room to room she finds her naked in a room with 3 naked guys and my wife's first reaction was to say why wasn't I invited then she doesn't remember what happened but that she was now naked with the guys around her so she. Told them they could touch her but they couldn't fuck her and that she would suck there cocks well them she says mostly a blur but I remember the guys had to keep reminding me to keep sucking and i always had a dick in my face and as i thought about it back then she was so inexperienced that the reason they had to keep reminding her to suck was someone was fucking her and she was hanging her head back and moaning that's why they had to keep reminding her and she goes I thknk your right but also the guys asked her and her friend who could fit 2 cocks in there mouth she said her friend did it so then she did it too and then she said she woke up next to one of the guys who liked her and she tried to tell. Me she paired up with him cuz at the end she goes we paired off I go no there were 2 of u 3of. Them they were done and he wanted to fuck u by him self and then that guy she was seeing was supposed to of picked her up and went inside and found her naked in bed with that guy

My wife doesn’t tell me about her previous sexual experiences. She did date one of our college friends after graduating. He was a drunk idiot who was naked at the end of parties. Absolutely massive cock, no idea if it was 9 or 10 inches but he would flop it around hammered at the end of the night.

They dated the summer after school and we’d all meet up at the bar to hang. A few times they’d be fooling around under the table then she’d bluntly announce “Kyle needs his dick sucked.” Then go blow him in the parking lot.

It turned me on back then, even more so now. What I’d give to go back and kiss her after that.

Attachments

• 10.gif
    10.gif
    9.7 MB · Views: 144
My wife doesn’t tell me about her previous sexual experiences. She did date one of our college friends after graduating. He was a drunk idiot who was naked at the end of parties. Absolutely massive cock, no idea if it was 9 or 10 inches but he would flop it around hammered at the end of the night.

They dated the summer after school and we’d all meet up at the bar to hang. A few times they’d be fooling around under the table then she’d bluntly announce “Kyle needs his dick sucked.” Then go blow him in the parking lot.

It turned me on back then, even more so now. What I’d give to go back and kiss her after that.
She is a good wife.

Reactions: HankHill88
Is it just me or do you also love it when your girl talks about her past sexual history... I love it when she tells me how she's been fucked, or how many guys have cum inside of her. The places she's fucked or the crazy things she's done with other men and women... Let's share some great stories. One of my favorites is the story she told me about how she let two guys cum in her mouth when she was at her high-school graduation... What are some of your stories?
I would love to hear stories about my girlfriend swallowing cum. She has told me that she has tasted the cum of multiple guys but won't tell me exactly how many. Overall, she has not yet reached double figures. i would love to watch her do a bukkake. That way she could get solidly into double figures. Triple figures would be even better!

full
Just got into her past a little last night. She admitted to me that when we were dating she fucked two of my friends. That she’s told me about. Got me so hard knowing my buddies have been in that pussy. I want to know if there’s any pics or videos that I don’t know about. Working on getting her to open up and see what else she has done. Will update if I can get more info from her.

Last edited:
It took some time for us to really open up about past sexual experiences and such.

The romantic envelopment and the natural attachment of early relationship always make us to avoid certain things.

One of her past experiences that excites us the most, every time we think back and she details it, is about the times she gave in to a husband of a woman she worked for as a nanny, when she was young.

The man was generally respectful, but he started to look at her differently, enough for my wife to understand that he was attracted to her.

At first she avoided being alone with him at all costs, but as my wife stopped providing frequent services to the couple, she gave in and allowed him to kiss her and make out with her during a few occasions.

After she started working in a store, and during a break in her relationship with her first boyfriend, that guy came looking for her again and again, and my wife gave in for real and then started flirting with him, a married man.

For a while it was blowjobs in the car, and the guy went crazy when he noticed that my wife was pretty horny, even though she seemed so straight-laced. But the flirt evolved and they even traveled and stayed together in a near town.

She says that he was the first man to fuck her ass, and that she felt immense guilt for having sex with a married man, but very horny at the same time, for being treated like a little whore by an older man.

We always enjoy it greatly, remembering and roleplaying these memories.

full
Just got into her past a little last night. She admitted to me that when we were dating she fucked two of my friends. That she’s told me about. Got me so hard knowing my buddies have been in that pussy. I want to know if there’s any pics or videos that I don’t know about. Working on getting her to open up and see what else she has done. Will update if I can get more info from her.
A quick little update I got A little more from her. Told her I liked to hear about her past and she gave me a little more. I asked how she was fucked and where she let them cum. She said one of them she rode until he unloaded in her pussy. The second one said he fucked her doggy with two fingers in her ass with the same result. A cum filled pussy. I ask if there was any more or anyone else she kinda hesitated and left it at that. I feel like there’s more to tell what you think? I’m tempted to ask the guys about her.

• Love
Reactions: HerandHim
My wife has had a wild sex life from a early age but it wasn't all enjoyable at the start, we didn't meet until she was 30 and I was 32, we only dated 6 months before getting married, I started learning more about her sexual past and realized that the sweet innocent looking girl I married was a wild sex crazy nymph, she was perfect for me since I too had a high sex drive.