Mar 21, 2021
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?

Last edited:
One of my best experiences happened a couple of weeks ago, when we had invited one of our partners. We've had a gangbang with him but now we decided to try him in a threesome - something we do rarely and with a few guys. My cock is not small at all and I know how to use it, but his is enormous. I usually sit in my armchair and watch for a while before I join the action and now I did as always. When she was ready, Sophia sat beside him on the sofa, and he started caressing and fingering her. At some point, he undressed, and she just sat on him eagerly, like she had waited for it all eventing. He fucked her in this position, then she ordered me to stay in the living room and almost dragged him to the bedroom. I lit a cigarette and listened to her lovely moaning. I was barely finished with the cigarette, when I overheard her voice: "Baby, come here, I have a nice surprise for you!" When I got there, I lit upon a real surprise, and with a mixture of delight and disappointment. She was on top of him, and her pussy was obviously full of his semen. She told me to lie down on the bed, sat on my face, and I sucked the cum from her pussy (unfortunately, it was not very much.) That, of course, was not the end. We went to the living room againg and started talking. I got bored at some point and went to the bedroom, listening to their voices. He kept talking for a long time, and I got somehow angry, but they suddenly stopped. I waited for a while, then overheard her moaning again and went to see what was happening. They were fucking again, of course, and quite lovely at that. We went in the bedroom again, fucked her in both holes, dp included, and then he cummed in her mouth, covering her face with sperm. Afterward, she innocently asked me if he had brought medical examinations, and I said "No!" I still don't have an idea if she really was thinking that he had or was just playing the innocent. She's always like that in fact, loosing her head when sexually aroused, but I adore my little harlot :)

My wife will not let me use a condom in her.well I went to a adult book store.they had booths with glory holes in them.i had a condum in my pocket.i jacked off a few guys in the booth and put there cum in the condom. When I got home I crawl into bed with the wife.i got her hot and botherd.she was wet.i slid my cock in and out of her pussy.she had her back to me .I pulled my cock out of her and put the cum that was in the condom all over my cock.i then inserted with her help in putting my cock back in her.it felt good,I thought of the guys cum in her pussy we both came together.i added my cum to there's. She said well u had lots of cum I love that.she began rubbing her pussy.she came again I never told her what I did.

Attachments

• 20230708_233733.jpg
    20230708_233733.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 27
My girlfriend is having her first bull over this weekend. We met this guy online, he seems super nice, and he’s gotten tested so we know he’s clean. We’re both very excited for our first time.
However, I’m curious on your thoughts regarding condoms. My girlfriend is on the pill and he was recently tested so they should be ok right? I’d love to set it up without condoms since it seems far sexier but I just want to play it safe. Thoughts?
Let him go raw... she will taste better after

If you have done ur due diligence then you will know what he is expecting, what the rules have already been agreed! Sounds like you’re already set for failure by not being organised, having discussed all this previousl. No wonder so many struggle I take 6-12 months to get to know a couple and get all agreements in place

Reactions: Malek88