Wives Exposed on Nudist Beaches

Nice to see that Australia still has Nude Contests on their Beaches as this one held in Swanbourne Western Australia and also Maslins Nude Olympics South Australia...Congratulations to all the Wives..!! Nothin like Down Under Sheala's they just love Summer and the Beaches. Can't wait for Summer :cool:

Attachments

• Winners from Down Under.jpg
    Winners from Down Under.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 253
  • Maslins 00.jpg
    Maslins 00.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 256
  • Maslins 51.jpg
    Maslins 51.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 264
  • Winner Wife over 50.jpg
    Winner Wife over 50.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 271
It's a must to wear sunglasses on a bright sunny day on any Nudist Beach as you never know what just blind you!! Well some Wives can really Brighten up even the brightest summer day !! OMG - what a Dazzling Opening for someone..!! Oh Please sir may I .. Honey you have a request from a gentleman !! :cool:
It's a must to wear sunglasses on a bright sunny day on any Nudist Beach as you never know what just blind you!! Well some Wives can really Brighten up even the brightest summer day !! OMG - what a Dazzling Opening for someone..!! Oh Please sir may I .. Honey you have a request from a gentleman !! :cool:
Looks like she could use a rubdown of lotion and then a warm body to cover her from the sun. I’m willing😘