Wives preparing for a date

I get so excited when I know she knows she is going to explore and play with my permission... I love to hear about it, dream about it and can't wait to really watch it.. here is J prepping to go get hit on at a bar in Tampa/St Pete area. She was a little excited 😊 #nips - M the husband

Attachments

• 20231031_202616.jpg
    20231031_202616.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 250
I just love it when my wife getting ready to have the weekend with her Lover. When she spread her legs on our bed, helping her to shave off the last few hairs around the entrance of her pussy which she could not reach. She waxed her pussy and it feels smooth as a Baby skin.

I can feel her wetness and I am tempted to lick her but resist because I do want her go hungry to her Lover,

Standing nude in front of the big mirror putting on her make up I can see that she is filled with anticipation, Finally applying Body lotion on her whole Body and I do the back for her. She dresses according to agreement with her lover.
Sometimes they go for dinner first, sometimes straight to his place to fuck. In this photo they agreed to go to his place first.
I am completing her bag putting some real slutty lingerie into it.

I want him to get really horny for my wife during this weekend.

She slips in to her high heels, a last look into the mirror, she takes the overcoat go to our car to drive her to the meeting point. He is waiting already, my wife kisses me good by changes quickly vehicle. I hand over the travel bag to her Lover. He gets behind the wheel. My wife kisses him passionately and both are driving off. I know that my wife will play his dick while he is driving, till they arrive

Attachments

• SSL23182_1.jpg
    SSL23182_1.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 269
Last edited: