Wives- what's YOUR fantasy? Women rvsp

My husband recently convinced me to explore sharing photos of myself with black men, with a view to meeting one and trying the cuckold experience.
I love the attention, I love men looking at my naked body and making comments about what they think they would do to me, it's amazing and has given me a lot of confidence, and I love reading them out to my husband and showing him the photos of the big penises men have sent me, it's a huge turn on 😍

Having said all this, I joined here in December and expected things to happen quickly, it was exciting, very scary, and new! But actually most men are just passing off photos of other people's big penises as their own, and the ones that are real are usually attached to selfish, rude, self obsessed men!

Yes, the thought of a huge black penis filling me up in front of my husband is a huge turn on, I imagine pushing his face so close to my pussy when it's happening that he can smell my cum before it even releases 🥴 but the fantasy is actually much better than the reality of it, and as such I am going to keep it as that, just a fantasy to share with my husband.

There are some lovely people out there on here, both men and women, but most of the conversations I've had have just turned me off the whole idea of making it a reality.

Maybe I'm the exception because I am new to this, but what's put me off is...

I love my husband, I would never leave him, so why suggest it as I never have in any chats?

I appreciate I'm not the smallest of women, but I still have feelings so telling me you "love fat women" isn't going to work for me.

Likewise, insulting my husband or my marriage is not a turn on, it just makes you sound like a nasty twat.

If you want me, then maybe speak to me and put some effort in, rather than just say "can I see more? " after everything I say.

Don't send photos of a penis that doesn't belong to you, it's easy to weed out the fakes, but it takes time each time and wastes it for us all

Sorry for the rant, I guess what I'm saying is, I like men looking at me and I like imagining what they would do to me, I'm flattered by all the nice comments, but my fantasy will stay just that, as the reality is nothing like the fantasy x
I think it's because you and your husband are more like a vixen and stag as opposed to cuck. Unfortunately the latter type of sites is where you find possible guys. We are in the same boat but just ignore the rude comments and keep looking. Cucking involves degradation of husbands quite often as part of the thrill. It's ok just not what we are into. We're the minority it seems. Don't give up, just ignore comments or politely explain thats not your thing.

Fantasies are like walking into a Godiva store. You want to taste everything, but know it's not a good idea. You also know that everything will taste good. Fantasies probably change based on mood, current surroundings, external stimuli, etc. An ongoing fantasy of mine involves a circle jerk of guys surrounding me, violating my mouth repeatedly and covering me with cum. Husband isn't so keen on it lol.
I would love to make a circle jerking for my woman at least for an experience. Anything kinky for once is fun or experiment but later on going is a turn on,

My husband recently convinced me to explore sharing photos of myself with black men, with a view to meeting one and trying the cuckold experience.
I love the attention, I love men looking at my naked body and making comments about what they think they would do to me, it's amazing and has given me a lot of confidence, and I love reading them out to my husband and showing him the photos of the big penises men have sent me, it's a huge turn on 😍

Having said all this, I joined here in December and expected things to happen quickly, it was exciting, very scary, and new! But actually most men are just passing off photos of other people's big penises as their own, and the ones that are real are usually attached to selfish, rude, self obsessed men!

Yes, the thought of a huge black penis filling me up in front of my husband is a huge turn on, I imagine pushing his face so close to my pussy when it's happening that he can smell my cum before it even releases 🥴 but the fantasy is actually much better than the reality of it, and as such I am going to keep it as that, just a fantasy to share with my husband.

There are some lovely people out there on here, both men and women, but most of the conversations I've had have just turned me off the whole idea of making it a reality.

Maybe I'm the exception because I am new to this, but what's put me off is...

I love my husband, I would never leave him, so why suggest it as I never have in any chats?

I appreciate I'm not the smallest of women, but I still have feelings so telling me you "love fat women" isn't going to work for me.

Likewise, insulting my husband or my marriage is not a turn on, it just makes you sound like a nasty twat.

If you want me, then maybe speak to me and put some effort in, rather than just say "can I see more? " after everything I say.

Don't send photos of a penis that doesn't belong to you, it's easy to weed out the fakes, but it takes time each time and wastes it for us all

Sorry for the rant, I guess what I'm saying is, I like men looking at me and I like imagining what they would do to me, I'm flattered by all the nice comments, but my fantasy will stay just that, as the reality is nothing like the fantasy x
You say this for all of us @KrissyCreamz It is not rant just true. I am tired of boring penis pictures insults and boys thinking they are men. 😡

Exactly. I don't believe most of the pics I get, which is why I only meet guys in person. Virtually all guys on line lie about something. And there is nothing more of a turnoff for me than a crudely worded introduction and braggadocio from an uncouth man. Be creative, charming, inquisitive, interesting; you can't imagine how much farther that will get you than telling us how hard you're going to fuck us with your imaginary large cock.

You say this for all of us @KrissyCreamz It is not rant just true. I am tired of boring penis pictures insults and boys thinking they are men. 😡
Hold on to your fantasies, Seema. They will happen if you want them to, but make sure they are on your terms, not anyone else's. This may not be the best site for them to materialize, but they sound very erotic and the two of you should enjoy them as they unfold in the right setting.

• Love
Reactions: SexySeema
I think it may be the most common fantasy that women have. I mean a circle jerk scenario or a bukake situation. Even among women who are active in the lifestyle.
Why do you think this is such a common fantasy? Have many women told you this? I ask because I have not found that to be the case (or it was done in conjunction with a gangbang, which I'm not ready for). Would love to hear from the ladies about whether they want to do this as a stand alone activity. (Of course, I will now get 50 messages from guys who want to jerk off on my face. Sigh.)