Wives- what's YOUR fantasy? Women rvsp

I would love to be her student.
Wish i had a teacher like that! But back in the early 90 i lived in Los Angeles and i worked as a plumber. I did this huge house at Mt Olympus. They build it as an investment but because the market crushed, they could not sell it to make a profit so they had to move in. It was not finished and i had to go back time after time to install things as they arrived.... At some point the housewife started flirting with me so much that even her husband noticed it and yelled at her to get away from me so that I can work in peace....But that stopped her only for a moment... She was so aggressive and clear that she wanted to fuck me there were no mistakes about that. But I loved my job and didnt want to lose it. She was married to my bosses nephew! Last time i went to the house to fix a leak in the master bathroom... She had a white robe on her when she opened the door and let me in! As we went in to the master bathroom i walked first and she walked behind me... at some point we are in the bathroom and i turn and she has no robe on her! She had very similar outfit like the lady in the picture but it was red! I smiled and she giggled and put a finger on her pussy and said...."Tony this is where the leak is, this is what i want you to please fix!" I picked her up she was short like maybe 5'5" and carried her to the bed layd her down and we went at each other!

Last edited:
I would love to be her student.
Wish i had a teacher like that! But back in the early 90 i lived in Los Angeles and i worked as a plumber. I did this huge house at Mt Olympus. They build it as an investment but because the market crushed, they could not sell it to make a profit so they had to move in. It was not finished and i had to go back time after time to install things as they arrived.... At some point the housewife started flirting with me so much that even her husband noticed it and yelled at her to get away from me so that I can work in peace....But that stopped her only for a moment... She was so aggressive and clear that she wanted to fuck me there were no mistakes about that. But I loved my job and didnt want to lose it. She was married to my bosses nephew! Last time i went to the house to fix a leak in the master bathroom... She had a white robe on her when she opened the door and let me in! As we went in to the master bathroom i
my wife her fantasy is to wear a miniskirt&black fishnets&garterbelt with high heels and a seethrough blouse with no bra in front off her students at school

Wish i had a teacher like that! But back in the early 90 i lived in Los Angeles and i worked as a plumber. I did this huge house at Mt Olympus. They build it as an investment but because the market crushed, they could not sell it to make a profit so they had to move in. It was not finished and i had to go back time after time to install things as they arrived.... At some point the housewife started flirting with me so much that even her husband noticed it and yelled at her to get away from me so that I can work in peace....But that stopped her only for a moment... She was so aggressive and clear that she wanted to fuck me there were no mistakes about that. But I loved my job and didnt want to lose it. She was married to my bosses nephew! Last time i went to the house to fix a leak in the master bathroom... She had a white robe on her when she opened the door and let me in! As we went in to the master bathroom i walked first and she walked behind me... at some point we are in the bathroom and i turn and she has no robe on her! She had very similar outfit like the lady in the picture but it was red! I smiled and she giggled and put a finger on her pussy and said...."Tony this is where the leak is, this is what i want you to please fix!" I picked her up she was shrt like maybe 5'5" and carried her to the bed layed her down and we went at each other!

Wish i had a teacher like that! But back in the early 90 i lived in Los Angeles and i worked as a plumber. I did this huge house at Mt Olympus. They build it as an investment but because the market crushed, they could not sell it to make a profit so they had to move in. It was not finished and i had to go back time after time to install things as they arrived.... At some point the housewife started flirting with me so much that even her husband noticed it and yelled at her to get away from me so that I can work in peace....But that stopped her only for a moment... She was so aggressive and clear that she wanted to fuck me there were no mistakes about that. But I loved my job and didnt want to lose it. She was married to my bosses nephew! Last time i went to the house to fix a leak in the master bathroom... She had a white robe on her when she opened the door and let me in! As we went in to the master bathroom i walked first and she walked behind me... at some point we are in the bathroom and i turn and she has no robe on her! She had very similar outfit like the lady in the picture but it was red! I smiled and she giggled and put a finger on her pussy and said...."Tony this is where the leak is, this is what i want you to please fix!" I picked her up she was shrt like maybe 5'5" and carried her to the bed layed her down and we went at each other!
I hope you gave her a big creampie!

• Love
Reactions: atantonov
I hope you gave her a big creampie!
I gave her a quicky, my phone number and went home! I was not very comfortable fucking her in her house! But we fucked for a long time, maybe for like 5+years! Only always at my place... She would call me and ask me if i was home alone and then she would tell me that she wants to come over and get some dick.... She was a LOT OF FUNN! I only wished i could have fucked her in front of her husband and so did she! She tolled me that he had a small dick and just could not satisfy her sexual needs. I think at some point he realized that we were fucking steady but excepted it as long as it was discrete!

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
My favorite fantasy is being a sex slave for a group of guys in a hotel room for my birthday, where i put on a little striptease for them before letting them have their way with me for the night! X
I have been with several black ladies that LOVED being tied up and spanked while fucked hard by a white guy! There was one that would get an instant orgasm when im fucking her tied up and spanking her and asking her "Who is your master?"
She would start shaking like some people do when they are having a seizure!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ukfuncouple
I have been with several black ladies that LOVED being tied up and fucked and spanked while fucked hard by a white guy! There was one that would get an instant orgasm when im fucking her tied up and spanking her and asking her "Who is your master?"
Sounds hot babe, you can be my master anytime. X

Reactions: Johnfun
I think I know what you mean. There are the fantasies that you want to tick off for real and then there are others that should probably remain as fantasies even though the thought of them really turns you. For instance I have several around forced or non consensual sex - even though I don't condone that or think that anyone should be forced to do anything they don't want to do xx
Is the non consent part concerning you or hubby?