Wives- what's YOUR fantasy? Women rvsp

I'm really liking this site!!! Wifey here once again. As I get older I have many more fantasies than when I was younger. One of mine is to be fucked in front of my husband by a BWC or BBC cock but I'm being videoed. My husband is watching until I motion for him to join. I'm being banged doggy style and I want him down my throat. After a bit, I tell my mystery man that I want to ride him hard. I climb on top and literally squat on that beautiful dick. After I cum, I tell my hubs to lube up and fuck my ass while I am still riding my mystery man. I've never had two guys and the only DP is from my hubs and a dildo. Damn! I need to go. I'm so horny and hubs isn't here to fuck me. Looks like it's toy time!

Me and my boyfriend just went on vacation recently and we went to the nude beach. Didn't hook up there or anything but for some reason just being out in the open totally naked in front of a ton of people was so incredibly hot for me I think that it would probably involve getting fucked outdoors where people could see it if they wanted to. I've made a few posts about going to this beach already but I loved it so much I wish that there was one of them near us

Reactions: DivinoBixho
Me and my boyfriend just went on vacation recently and we went to the nude beach. Didn't hook up there or anything but for some reason just being out in the open totally naked in front of a ton of people was so incredibly hot for me I think that it would probably involve getting fucked outdoors where people could see it if they wanted to. I've made a few posts about going to this beach already but I loved it so much I wish that there was one of them near us
I actually get turned on just when people look at my pics on here, it is so much hotter In real life just being out in the open

It's funny about fantasies. We all harbor them, rarely play out. For me anyway. I hadn't thought about this in awhile until I responded to the thread. Then, all of a sudden, I started thinking about it all the time. We aren't real swingers, We don't swap or go to sex clubs or parties, and I rarely do anything other than oral on other guys while my husband watches. So we don't have a lot of experience in doing as much as others have. But I mentioned my fantasy to my husband again after posting a reply and we started talking about it. He agreed it would be hot and is finally willing to watch me be in the middle of a circle jerk with a bunch of young guys! Now I can't get it out of my mind! I'm wondering if the real thing would be as erotic as the fantasy. Watching all those young, hard cocks stroking over my body and spraying me with hot cum! But details get in the way. Finding a group wouldn't be the hardest part, but we are very sensitive to covid, so that tempers it (probably will insist they wear masks). Making sure they don't get it in my eyes or hair (I don't like that). Yet, I definitely want some in my mouth lol (more than some). Sucking them clean afterwards really gets me wet. But also concerned about my own will power. Normally, we make the guy leave after I blow him, but I'm thinking it's gonna be harder when there is a group and I'm all primed to do more. That's hubby's concern also. I hate when reality gets in the way of my fantasies lol. My husband is not wanting to watch me get gang banged, and I'm not sure I want to either. Has anybody else experienced this type of dilemma? What happened? And please, guys, no stupid comments about just lying back and enjoying it. I'd rather hear what the ladies have to say.
Great post…. My wife has all the same fantasies as you , but has kept them still at the fantasy stage. If not too personal, what enabled or lead you make the leap from fantasy to actually giving oral sex to other men either in front of or telling your hubby later?
My wife has her “toy chest” of several lifelike dildos that she’ll bring out and play with (used to be with only me asking but now she does it on her own) so is she holding back on living out her/my fantasy because I need to be even more reassuring that it’s ok with me, or is it something else?
Thanks for your insight.

Great post…. My wife has all the same fantasies as you , but has kept them still at the fantasy stage. If not too personal, what enabled or lead you make the leap from fantasy to actually giving oral sex to other men either in front of or telling your hubby later?
My wife has her “toy chest” of several lifelike dildos that she’ll bring out and play with (used to be with only me asking but now she does it on her own) so is she holding back on living out her/my fantasy because I need to be even more reassuring that it’s ok with me, or is it something else?
Thanks for your insight.
The first time was was not premeditated. I always flirted and my husband always liked watching me flirt. But I had never done anything more. It happened on vacation while drinking at a bar. The young guy was being suggestive and I was teasing hubby about it. For whatever reason, he told me to escalate it. He actually hid in the closet when the guy came to our room. He wanted to watch me perform oral. I knelt done right in front of the louvered closet while hubby watched him fill my mouth up. Then the guy left and hubby ravaged me like never before. So we realized we both liked it. We have repeated the scenario many times (without him hiding) and it always gets my husband crazed and excited (me as well). We've never done much more (very occasionally), but it always serves to get us hot. Especially the whole act of seduction well before the blow job. We didn't know we would both react that way until it happened. I have never done it without him watching.

Exactly. I don't believe most of the pics I get, which is why I only meet guys in person. Virtually all guys on line lie about something. And there is nothing more of a turnoff for me than a crudely worded introduction and braggadocio from an uncouth man. Be creative, charming, inquisitive, interesting; you can't imagine how much farther that will get you than telling us how hard you're going to fuck us with your imaginary large cock.
I have never ever tolled a lady that i am well endowed in fact i always joke with them if the subject comes up if i am asked about the size of my manhood that i am hanged like a new born and other things like that... But if i do end up hooking with the lady i have to tell you the look at her face when she finally gets to see it is priceless! She would be just relieved and they all have tolled me the same thing after that with a smile on the face "You are not small at all"!

Reactions: owlcuck