Women with under-endowed husbands

Some women think 6" is the perfect size, others think 12" is the perfrct size and some think 5". Some men like G cups, some D, some C etc. Some guys like a woman with a big fat butt and others like a tiny firm one. Some guys like blondes, some hate redheads, and some love brunettes. Some like blowjobs some hate anal. Some women like a lean athletic guy, some like a bulky muscular man. Some like a clean shaven guy in a suit, others like a beard in an undershirt.

My point is when you're weighing what you like in a partner the penis size is only 1 aspect of hundreds and it is still subjective depending on the woman's preference.

So would you rather marry Ron Jeremy and his 12" cock or Jason Mamoa if he had a 5" cock? And please don't get a big head and pretend you would find another Jason Mamoa but with a 12" cock.

I wonder why women persevere with under-endowed husbands. Some of those men are really tiny. Surely they knew his size before they married. And the husband should know what she is missing out on and agree to her having another guy whenever she needs it. He is not out to steal her from him. Would be good to hear from a woman's perspective.
Hard to tell a man they don't satisfy . Actually I thought I was satisfied until I found it how great it can be

Hard to tell a man they don't satisfy . Actually I thought I was satisfied until I found it how great it can be
That's what my married slave told me, after she had been with the black friend of her and her hubby. She said how she was sore inside for a couple of days after the first time, and that she thought his cock was going to split her apart, and she couldn't believe how long and thick it was. And of course, how many times she came on him.

That's what my married slave told me, after she had been with the black friend of her and her hubby. She said how she was sore inside for a couple of days after the first time, and that she thought his cock was going to split her apart, and she couldn't believe how long and thick it was. And of course, how many times she came on Sounds familar

Reactions: toolman2c
Are you still "in charge" with him, or is he becoming dominant with you?

My married slave was, obviously, submissive, and their black friend was more dominant with her than her husband.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I wonder why women persevere with under-endowed husbands. Some of those men are really tiny. Surely they knew his size before they married. And the husband should know what she is missing out on and agree to her having another guy whenever she needs it. He is not out to steal her from him. Would be good to hear from a woman's perspective.
I'm little , 2 inches when Roch hard , and fast on the trigger. Was never able to satisfy her. Could just about make it in past her outer lips. Yes she knew all this before we married.
I know she has desire , want , and need . This is a seconded marriage for my wife, besides living with a guy 2 different times in her life. She also confessed to being sexualy active since she was 14 . Why is she with me. I treat her better then any guy before, we have the same interests in other things, same taste in movies, tv, music, and wine.
I know her needs and at first looked the other way when she went out. Then I realized I liked knowing she was having wild sex, it turned me on. I then realized that that is not my wife going out. It is another women with needs that need to be satisfied.
She has lingerie ,she wears on her dates that , I have never seen , she keeps that stuff locked in a chest , it is for her lover not me.
But she comes home to me.

The reality is there’s fulfillment to gain in life outside of sex. Do I like many guys wish I was bigger? Sure. I realized I was smaller than average early on. Instead of wishing or sulking I focused on being able to please a woman orally and have had a few go out of their way to tell me they’ve never had anything close to what I gave them. Yes my wife prefers a bigger dick. Toys offset that need. She also says sucking really big dick is exhausting and that the smaller the better. It’s cool but it’s not everything for either side.

Newsflash guys - a big cock isn’t everything. There are plenty of ways to absolutely please a woman without having a giant piece of meat between your legs. In fact, my experience in the past of over 20 years in the swinging lifestyle is, most guys with big meat depend solely on that meat and usually think that’s all it takes to please a woman. Truth is, my ex said guys with smaller to average sized cocks were usually better at pleasing her. Flash forward to L, in looking for a guy to be her lover almost every guy with a big cock had a crappy attitude and expected her to fall over and spre her legs solely because they had a big cock and did not want to try to excite her, talk to her or flirt. In other words, they thought a big cock was all they needed. Guess what,if that’s all you bring, a big dildo will do the same and be a lot less pain in the ass and less work.
NEWSFLASH!!......these comments always come from guys with lacking appendages!! LOLLOL J (the wife)

Reactions: ZC420