Workplace picture

Well written & said.
My GF LUVS to sit at the bar and casually stroke another mans thigh as she engages in polite conversation with him.
A few times its led to her going out to join him in his car, where she did much more than touch.

She enjoys returning and having me check that there are no dried drips on her chin....
She usually gets every drop.

I feel I've subverted the thread. To return [almost] to subject. When I really was a youth and had a summer job in the village garage, the owner's sons directed me to a girly mag in one of the cars. That was a happy interlude. The buggers removed it for my next shift though and it never reappeared.

And on subject, my lock screen is a rear view of my wife in knickers...and I sometimes purposely leave my phone on my desk when getting a drink or lunch,

I generally change my lockscreen each day and leave it around for some portion of the day, sometimes it's mild lingerie shots other days close ups of her tits or pussy, today it was full frontal naked body with face

I generally change my lockscreen each day and leave it around for some portion of the day, sometimes it's mild lingerie shots other days close ups of her tits or pussy, today it was full frontal naked body with face
My phone is set for her contact picture with my wife giving a guy head I know people have seen but no one has ever said anything.

I know one the guys she fucked in the past used to have her pussy set same way on his phone

I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.
Wow she likes other men to desire her how old is she hit me up and show me those pics

Reactions: Twyler
I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.
Very cool

Recently we got her a new toy, 9" long but very thick which she has named after my friend. This week she sent me pictures of the toy in her mouth, between her beautiful tattooed tits and also as deep as she could take it in her completely waxed pussy