Workplace picture

My brother worked as a mechanic long time ago. One his co worker was pulling in a car and the customer had her bikini in the passenger seat. Being the clown he was.they went on his head. And he drove into the shop. Customer happened to be standing there. She got all her work done for free that day and he almost lost his job.

But funny as hell either way!
That sounds about right. I wonder if the woman ever went back to the same garage

I once found a thong stuffed into the drivers side glove box of a young guys car, so I messaged the wife telling her about it. Guessing his girlfriend gave them to him as a naughty wee treat, 2 days later I had a white mesh thong in my car that my wife squirted in they didn't stay there though, they went in the toolbox for a few days

I once found a thong stuffed into the drivers side glove box of a young guys car, so I messaged the wife telling her about it. Guessing his girlfriend gave them to him as a naughty wee treat, 2 days later I had a white mesh thong in my car that my wife squirted in they didn't stay there though, they went in the toolbox for a few days
Sounds like ur wife is a good adventurous type. She come see u at work any? Get her to dress nice and slut if so. Tease the other guys

Reactions: Rem503
She does come to see me and regularly turns up just wearing nice dresses without anything underneath. There have been occasions where she has had on a white stripped dress and her nipple tattoos were slightly visible through it
Nice very nice. What's her nipple tats? Just design or something else? Feel free to show us lol

I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.
nice story! why don't you share her pics here?

He says he had no idea at all which wouldn't surprise me, he is a bit dopey at times but maybe he was just embarrassed. Her big tits were jiggling around unsupported as she walked over to us to chat, it was great. Might have to have her wear more provocative clothes
You see that apprentice? That would have been me. As a youth I could have had a girl sit on my face and wiggle around for half an hour then a couple of weeks later I'd may be start thinking I might have stood a chance with her.

Reactions: jaandaj
Seriously? Were you a little drunk or just that oblivious?
Bit of both probably. In my defense my GF was talking to some other chap on the other side of the table but I definitely have been very oblivious at other times...oddly the exception being when completely rat-arsed and in a state I couldn't possibly "perform" I asked a couple I'd been sat next to at the bar if they were looking for threesome - now that was a recognised but missed opportunity.

Now I think of it another instance of being oblivious (or too focused elsewhere) also involved missing out on a threesome.

Oh, and damn, wish I'd never started with that jokey comment...there was the time I was trying on a rubber outfit in a shop.

Oh well, I always say no one gets old with regrets centred on how they had too much sex so I'm probably in the majority.