Workplace picture

An update: I have several different pics for my phone wallpaper now, and I will leave it open while my wife and I order food, or set it on the counter as I pay for things, with her by my side. It really turns her on. She knows fully. If we are at a bar, it will be her nude pics, a restaurant, provocative but classy.
We went for a meal last week so I took the opportunity to leave my phone on the table screen up, no one got to see anything but the idea that they might was fun

She turned up the week to drop off lunch to me wearing a thin white dress with vertical stripes on it. She wasstood speaking to the young apprentice for about 5 minutes, the whole time I was amused since I could see her nipple tattoos through the material as she had no underwear on. I told him a few days later, he was completely oblivious and hadn't noticed. I'm sure the boss would have but he was too busy to come and talk
Love that, but how could he not notice, I think he was embarassed to say. 😀

He says he had no idea at all which wouldn't surprise me, he is a bit dopey at times but maybe he was just embarrassed. Her big tits were jiggling around unsupported as she walked over to us to chat, it was great. Might have to have her wear more provocative clothes

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.
Let's see them

Reactions: stacyz
We have a pair of cock sleeves, to add extra length and girth. We were talking the other night about punishing her for some bad behaviour, I told her I was going ti blindfold her, then spank her and then pound her, bare then with each of the sleeves on and make her pretend I am sharing her. And she should cry out the names of guys she is thinking about. It was then suggested that we names these sleeves after a couple of guys that she fancies, and I might make her beg for them

It was really quiet in the workshop today ended up just being me and the boss, I messaged the wife saying I was going for really rude screen saver and also leaving the phone out on worktops, she just replied saying good and that she hope he sees. So I set it as a picture of her bare pussy with a large toy stuffed in it.

I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.
I am currently posted in a shop in Connecticut

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3474.jpg
    IMG_3474.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 118
I've set her another task on the app for 200 points to send a bare boob picture to another guy within 3 months, so I guess I'll see how brave she feels. She's never sent another guy a picture of herself before only ever been me, so I'm really enjoying this brave confident naughty side that's coming out more recently
Does she need my number to send that pic?

Very true
My brother worked as a mechanic long time ago. One his co worker was pulling in a car and the customer had her bikini in the passenger seat. Being the clown he was.they went on his head. And he drove into the shop. Customer happened to be standing there. She got all her work done for free that day and he almost lost his job.

But funny as hell either way!

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade