Workplace picture

I work in an automotive workshop and my wife has recently given me permission for me to put pictures of her in the workshop where the other techs are able to check her out. I've had pictures of her on my phone in the workshop for years but she came out with this idea herself.
I've told a few of the guys but I'm guessing they think I'm joking and that it definitely wasn't her idea.

That is so great! I have one of my wife on my phone's home screen. It is the same one in my profile pic here. She either has never noticed it or just said nothing. When I had my own office space, I had some great black and whites of her nude, on my wall. Loved having company over, the guys would go to the den and they all knew what she looked like. It makes you feel proud, and a bit turned on. Good on your wife!

I've always got her pictures on my work phone screen, she picks the pictures and she knows it is left on a bench in the workshop where anyone can see. It's awesome, so glad she wants me to have her pictures there where the guys can check her out.
We are planning some black and white pictures for the home too.
hmmm can I see her "recent choooose"? please

Reactions: Tof82
I've always got her pictures on my work phone screen, she picks the pictures and she knows it is left on a bench in the workshop where anyone can see. It's awesome, so glad she wants me to have her pictures there where the guys can check her out.
We are planning some black and white pictures for the home too.
It is a great way to appreciate a wonderful wife! I’m sure she feels good about herself. It’s also a way of easing them into showing off more in different places. Granted, I do more semi professional photos and my wifes mood changes with the winds lol! She also seems to like the more “raw” pics so…you just enjoy yourselves Machinehead!

Love this wish I had the bottle to do it
Do you have your wife on your phone background, try that first. I've always been open about her pictures being on my phone and she chooses the picture or bodypart that is displayed. I've gone from having the phone on me to on a workbench and she knows that if someone touches it that person will see her. Then she was having a chat with my workmates and announced that I should have pictures of her in the workshop, they seemed to like the idea.
Do you think that your wife would let you do it, if you got the courage up?

Reactions: Inquisitivecoup
Our home is very close to a school and since there are many kids who don't have internet, so they come to our house and my wife cordially allows them to use the computer and Michelle asks me to put her as a wallpaper so that the kids 18 and 19 years old always see her naked and that has paid off, now she has many very young admirers full of hormones.Michelle.jpg

Our home is very close to a school and since there are many kids who don't have internet, so they come to our house and my wife cordially allows them to use the computer and Michelle asks me to put her as a wallpaper so that the kids 18 and 19 years old always see her naked and that has paid off, now she has many very young admirers full of hormones.View attachment 806768
I'm not surprised she's a very fuckable woman
Love to see what else you've got of her